Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,073 members, 7,814,708 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit (4426 Views)

"I Come, I Came And I Concer": Lady Says As She Celebrates After Her Final Exams / UNILAG Prof. Daramola Flogging Student Who Came Late To His Class Yesterday / Gift Obia, The Lady Who Came First In Principality Marathon Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by Oyindebrah(f): 12:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
When I saw this post on my newsfeed on palm chat I had to save it...I don't know the correct answer either but I have an answer grin shocked

Some said The Colour, some said The Fruit.

Majority carries the vote here!!Don't bother about the counting,I'll do that myself..Lets Get Educated Tuesday

Cc Professors,Teachers,Researchers, Learners,Everyone

Tosyne2much what do you think?

Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by VickyRotex(f): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
The colour "Orange" derived it's name from the Fruit.

So the Fruit came first.

1 Like

Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by xender(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't get embarassed
Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by tosyne2much(m): 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2016
I don't really get

Btw, happy birthday Oyindebrah

1 Like

Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by AyamConfidence(m): 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by bqlekan(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2016
Going by what the bible taught us, the fruit came first. Was it not Adam that named the fruit 'orange'

And Adam doesn't know anything about colours, remember he had no clothes on. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by Oyindebrah(f): 3:14pm On Apr 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I don't really get

Btw, happy birthday Oyindebrah
LOL thank you.. smiley
Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by Oyindebrah(f): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
xender:
I don't get embarassed
Smh
Re: Which Came First??Orange The Color Or Orange The Fruit by xender(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2016
Oyindebrah:
Smh
shake it well

(1) (Reply)

Edo Govt Revives Cultural Clubs In Public Schools / Oau Cut-off Mark For Microbiology Please / Meet The First Male Law Student In DELSU History To Bag Double First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.