Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,827 members, 7,820,908 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) (43333 Views)

"I Regret Divorcing My Former Husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is Worse" / Woman Slaps Husband At LUTH Car Park Over Unclad Photo On His Phone (snapshots) / When Your Wife Takes Your Place As The Husband (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
onyi4edu:
Everyone of them has a portion of blame. According to the highest blame bearer:
1. Wife
2. Law
3. Man
4. Husband (his one portion is very small) grin

Oh! The question is "who is unfair?"
Answer -the wife and partially the law

The husband has no blame at all
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
omarky:
The Husband is to be blame. His action killed d wife............ Keeping mute without action to such abomination speaks volume......... Who does dat!!!

Seconded

1 Like

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by lastpage: 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
ify84:
If this incident did not happen, why should I waste my comment.

You are very correct! Its a stewpid "Nollywood" story.

You will think Judges just sentence people to jail, ...for sleeping or keeping their cool, right? angry angry

Lastpage!
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by victorazy(m): 7:51pm On Apr 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Please ooo, this question tire me, lets be sincere whose fault could this be

The wife because she would have written a letter of suicide before committing it to vindicate the man incase been arrested.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
I blame the govt both APC and PDP
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Ayoswit(f): 7:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
Lol
emmanuelcrawler:
y not when he will be traveling up and down like ajala
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by scobaba: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THE WIFE AND THE LAW are unfair, the wife is the most stvpid human iv ever seen in my life, knowing fully well that u cheated, she still went ahead to commit suicide, common sense should had told her that the husband will be held responsible, all this women with fish brain mehnnn!.

'The wife is the most stupid human iv ever seen on my life...'. You know the woman ?grin
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by tbliz: 8:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Omo I go find that guy make him rescue me cos she don die shekenan......I can't fit shout for person fear neither can I take panadol for person headache
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:
THE WIFE AND THE LAW are unfair, the wife is the most stvpid human iv ever seen in my life, knowing fully well that u cheated, she still went ahead to commit suicide, common sense should had told her that the husband will be held responsible, all this women with fish brain mehnnn!.
Did you actually saw her?.......lol
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by AngelZee: 8:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
It can't be murder but suicide.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by TheLegal(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2016
it can't happen! if he was charged for murder and convicted for same, his sentence would have been death penalty and not 20years no matter how lenient the judge is. and if during trial he pleaded provocation, the sentence would be life imprisonment as he would be convicted for manslaughter.

Lol

back to the question,

the law is unfair.
an autopsy should have been carried out on her corpse.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by curvilicious: 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
Op u are d one to blame grin
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by marcusaurelio(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
story that can't even happen in a movie...watching news comfortably knowing ur wife is being banged seriously under ur roof...Op find another one ..I hope there's a thread named Alice in wonderland thread
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by marcusaurelio(m): 8:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
story that can't even happen in a movie...watching news comfortably knowing ur wife is being banged seriously under ur roof...Op find another one ..I wish there's a thread named Alice in wonderland thread
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
divinehand2003:
Satan the DEVIL

Mind yourself o! angry
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Mbediogu(m): 8:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
All of them. The law for sentencing an innocent man. The man and woman for adultery. The husband for sentencing his wife to the greatest possible punishment causing her to seek escape by suicide. If you follow up the case the male adulterer most likely committed suicide too. The wage of sin is death.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by tosyne2much(m): 8:45pm On Apr 06, 2016
Despite the fact that the situation is a complicated one, I think the wife should receive the blame

First and foremost, Yoruba adage says "if a wall is not porous a lady will not be able to enter through it" which means that the adulterous wife's act triggered the unforeseen calamity

However, if the wife had not engaged in adultery she would not have committed suicide after which unjust punishment was passed on the husband

#my opinion though#
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by charlsecy(m): 8:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
excellentmomma:
Can someone commit suicide quietly while someone is in same room and bed sleeping without the sleeping person waking up....
Yes, someone can.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by ezenonso: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
The law
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by damiyt(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
The man
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by nduchucks: 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
A Nigerian court must have sentenced the man to 20 years in prison. I'm sure autopsy in foreign to some of the courts in the east. lipsrsealed
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by galadima77(m): 9:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

The most stvpid human u have ever seen huh?

If i slap u! Where did u see her?
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by san316(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
The law was not unfair because it worked based on evidence and the man couldn't prove his innocence.

The evil person is the wife: She made the man lose his wife and his freedom. She should have written a suicide note at least, to exonerate the man.

Winchy wife.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by kardiff(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
the law most be stupid and foolish for jailing the man, cos d man did nothing wrong, who commit adultery don kill herself cos she know say she don sin , but he nor ask her nor beat her, so how d man come take get fault? make una wey be law dey judge well oo, I will do d same thing if I'm d one it happened to, cos no be dis life dem dey fight for woman again
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Bollinger(m): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
SAINTSAMURAI:

The language is wrong. How do you blame someone else for suicide?
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by RALPHOW(m): 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2016
shachris02:
it's actually the composer of this fairy tale. the law would never convict the man if it didn't first try him. The man didn't kill his wife and no evidence shows this.

The husband is at fault, he killed the women.
He requested for her hand in marriage and Her parent gave her to him to take care and protect.
He must be jailed for negligence.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by zid82(m): 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
The wife ofcos. She got paid by death. And God will vindicate the husband,cos he did nothing and never said a word.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by Teespice(f): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
aaronson:
It's the law because the law is clueless to concrete evidence. That's why the British uses the common law and equity in their court system oblivious to that of the US which Nigeria practices.

not true.

most of our laws are gotten from the British eg conveyancing act which has been repealed a long time ago and no longer exists in Britain.

the law is also not clueless to concrete evidence. if anything the courts pay very serious attention to evidence given. you cannot convict or acquit someone without any form of evidence.

anyway, guilty conscience drove the woman to commit suicide.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by bilionairebanjo(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
The law is to be blamed, for not carrying out a proper investigation by the use of an autopsy, to know in fact how she died.....
not d old school manner of suspect punishment due to lack of tech materials.
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by ninodaniel(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dapsin2901:
The man because if you see anything wrong his suppose to voice out and report to family member close to him... now this man have no prove that such happen so we should always lean from this and always report any case or issue to the right place in case of such things like this. The man is to be blame
oyibo bu agbara. I dey try understand wetin u dey try yarn but d grammar no b here. anyways English na still borrowed course
Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by swagzofroyalty(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Queennikky:
Please ooo, this question tire me, lets be sincere whose fault could this be

The husband who got an incompetent Lawyer

1 Like

Re: The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) by bikefab(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
The man's lawyer. He didn't put up a proper defence for his client.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couple Name Their Twins ‘Corona’ And ‘Covid’ In India / You Will Definitely Find Your Neighbour Among These. / As A Lady You Can’t Be In Your Married Sister House And Not Wearing A Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.