Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

.. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / .. (2599 Views)

Perfect Solution To ''Not Enough Money Problem'' / Describe Your Biggest Money Problem / Solution For Business And Money Problem - Must Read For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by usewisdom: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
Problem solved.
Re: .. by Fxwarrior: 6:39pm On Apr 05, 2016
Which exchanger is that?
Did you fill in your account name, if you did and they paid in, then sue them.

They are supposed to ask for confirmation if account name is different from what you gave them.

Besides PM number starts with 'U' while I'd doesn't have it. I ask again which exchanger?
Re: .. by usewisdom: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: .. by Fxwarrior: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
usewisdom:

I did not give them U, i only gave them the number, U was already in their option before the space to type the number. They actually asked me to reconfirm the account i said it is the account. Any suggestion. tried to pm u but its not going. Thanks

Did you give them your account name? What is the name of this exchanger?
Re: .. by usewisdom: 9:21pm On Apr 05, 2016
Re: .. by warrenweste(m): 12:02am On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:

I will pm you now. Thanks

was your pm account credited?
Re: .. by ecrestglobal(m): 6:38am On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:
How can i retrieve my money back?

I accidentally gave my e-currency exchanger my perfect money member iD instead of account number and he said he has paid to the number i gave him. I told him that i just realised that it was my perfect money member ID i that i gave him and not account number, he said he's sorry he has sent the $1k to the number i gave him and its non-returnable. I have created support ticket to notify Perfect Money about it.

What can i do in this situation?

First, let the exchanger also contact perfect money ASAP if they can assist,

Secondly, the exchanger should try and contact the receiver of the perfect money. if the receiver is a "good samaritan" he will refund the money.

I hope this helps
Re: .. by oluwaseun8(m): 9:00am On Apr 06, 2016
Bro, your exchanger is lying, it's not possible to send fund into member ID, it won't even go through, tell the exchanger to show you the proof or confirmation.
Re: .. by usewisdom: 11:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: .. by usewisdom: 11:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: .. by usewisdom: 11:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Fxwarrior:

Did you give them your account name? What is the name of this exchanger?

I pm u
Re: .. by malachi2uk(m): 12:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:

I pm u

Am sure you don't want to get your money back, since you know you can make use of pm, why creating thread? That exchanger scammed you, members ID starts from different digits while account starts from different digits. How man an exchanger make such mistakes? What is the name of the exchanger and pls don't pm me if you can't type it here.
Re: .. by Iyemik: 12:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
malachi2uk:

Am sure you don't want to get your money back, since you know you can make use of pm, why creating thread? That exchanger scammed you, members ID starts from different digits while account starts from different digits. How man an exchanger make such mistakes? What is the name of the exchanger and pls don't pm me if you can't type it here.

Your points are valid. Op, request a screenshot of the $1k sent to the supposed member ID from your exchanger. Personally, I think your exchanger is dancing with your $1k.
Re: .. by usewisdom: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
malachi2uk:

I accidentally provided wrong number which is my personal id member number instead of my account number. Are you the same Fxwarrior that i pm? If you're the one no problem if you don't want me to pm you. I don't want to put more petrol on fire as they may say i'm tarnishing their image. Thats why i asked question about it and what i can do, and if thee is any sensitive question i will be happy to answer privately.

Thank you for your understanding.
Re: .. by usewisdom: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
Iyemik:

Your points are valid. Op, request a screenshot of the $1k sent to the supposed member ID from your exchanger. Personally, I think your exchanger is dancing with your $1k.

They sent me screenshots
Re: .. by oluwaseun8(m): 1:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bro, is it an international exchanger or local exchanger?

PM bro
Re: .. by usewisdom: 2:24pm On Apr 06, 2016
oluwaseun8:
Bro, is it an international exchanger or local exchanger?

PM bro

They are registered company in Nigeria, i chat with them on their website
Re: .. by Fxwarrior: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:

They are registered company in Nigeria, i chat with them on their website

Its like you want to do Easter for them cos all you do is beating around the bush.
When you get serious I will know.
Re: .. by oluwaseun8(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Bro, no serious exchanger would fund member ID, I'm an exchnager and I know what am saying. If I may ask, did you place the order Via website?
Re: .. by usewisdom: 4:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: .. by Fxwarrior: 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
No reasonable exchanger will accept only account number without recourse to account name and everybody is asking you the name of exchanger, you keep shielding them. What can I say again.

Go and pay another $1000

1 Like

Re: .. by usewisdom: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: .. by oluwaseun8(m): 4:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Fxwarrior:
No reasonable exchanger will accept only account number without recourse to account name and everybody is asking you the name of exchanger, you keep shielding them. What can I say again.
Go and pay another $1000

Well said bro..

The exchanger is crazy, they should have verified both account and the name before funding. I verify both account and name before funding. Anyway so sorry about your loss.

1 Like

Re: .. by usewisdom: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
oluwaseun8:

Well said bro..

The exchanger is crazy, they should have verified both account and the name before funding. I verity both account and name before funding. Anyway so sorry about your loss.

Thank you, i appreciate you.
Re: .. by tonjeola(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
This mistake has happened to me before, I thank God, it was just $20 then, so I forgot it.
Re: .. by ogawisdom(m): 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:
How can i retrieve my money back?

I accidentally gave my e-currency exchanger my perfect money member iD instead of account number and he said he has paid to the number i gave him. I told him that i just realised that it was my perfect money member ID i that i gave him and not account number, he said he's sorry he has sent the $1k to the number i gave him and its non-returnable. I have created support ticket to notify Perfect Money about it.

What can i do in this situation?

There is nothing you can do abt it. it's all your fault. It has happened to me once. I lost $12, it would ve been bigger if nt dt I test run with smaller amount b4 transacting. They paid into the account you gave them. D PM ID u gave them once u put U in front of d number it becomes a valid PM acct of someone. Hmmm but $1k is much to lose like dt over 285000 naira shocked
Re: .. by ogawisdom(m): 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
oluwaseun8:
Bro, your exchanger is lying, it's not possible to send fund into member ID, it won't even go through, tell the exchanger to show you the proof or confirmation.

It will go once there is U in front of d numbers
Re: .. by AKAKAK(m): 7:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Do you want to know how to get paid daily by shopping in a supermarket and introducing others to shop in the same super market?? If yes then attend the following expo to find out more

Venue De Rennasance hotel Ikeja beside Shoprite
Time : 12 noon
Date: Saturday 9th April 2016
Access fee 2k

Venue De Rennasance hotel Ikeja beside Shoprite
Time : 4:pm
Date: Sunday 10th April 2016
Access fee 2k

Venue: Protea hotel VI opposite Eko Hotel
Access fee 2k

Venue: Mr Biggs Bode thomas round about Surulere
Access fee 1k

for further enquiries call Sola 08123123687.
Re: .. by usewisdom: 8:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Re: .. by ogawisdom(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
usewisdom:

I think so, but can Perfect Money customer service trace the owner of the account? Perfect Money customer service just replied me that i should send them the transaction batch number. What do you think bro?

They can return if they mean to after all they r d admin of perfect money website. Except d receiver has withdrawn d money. Basically they will ask d receiver to send back D money as it was done in error n threaten to close his account if he fails
Re: .. by usewisdom: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
ogawisdom:

They can return if they mean to after all they r d admin of perfect money website. Except d receiver has withdrawn d money. Basically they will ask d receiver to send back D money as it was done in error n threaten to close his account if he fails

Thank you for this information.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IS this company Legitimate? / Buy Onion From Kebbi State / Coca-cola Vs Pepsi Extra 20% Content and Big Cola Market War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.