Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,743 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. (28767 Views)

Hailemariam Desalegn Resigns As Ethiopia's Prime Minister / David Cameron Resigns As Prime Minister After Britain Votes To Leave EU / Panama Papers Updates Live Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by ElCapone(m): 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
iykebest1:
Bubu what re u waiting for?
abeg use ur heard 4 1s, was bubu indictd. Why nt tell ur hero sarakill 2 do da needful.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Britstar: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
shaddoww:
When will Saraki resign?

Labour unions, student unions, in fact most Icelanders where on the street demanding the prime minister's resignation. Can/will Nigerians do same here? Una never suffer. Dey wait for PMB to help you. Lazy people.
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Hezolad07(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mutuwa:
cool
I de come,make I finish deposit please.
i gbadun jawe u get maout(mouth)
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Sagamite(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Compare this to black monkeys and their leaders like Jacob Zuma.

Then fuuktards like cap28 would come here and blame the white man after blacks destroy their countries.

5 Likes

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Hezolad07(m): 7:46pm On Apr 05, 2016
Mutuwa:
cool

I de come,make I finish deposit please.
i gbadun you jawe u get maout(mouth)
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by franugo(m): 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2016
dotmanxp:
our own saraki no go resign, like say senate presidency na him papa cocoa farm.

kikikiki, una no go kill person 4 this forumgrin
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by bennymark(m): 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2016
Waiting for Saraki to follow suit

Oh, I forget say him Don talk say na him wife money. Mtsceeew. Naija sha

modath:
Panama Papers expose claims its first casualty!!!

The possibility of this happening in Nigeria is between zero & never!! sad

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35966412?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Panama Papers Vs Saraki : Read https://www.nairaland.com/3028446/panamapapers-hidden-family-assets-saraki

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by bluecircle470: 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
modath:

You are using Saraki & Honour in the same sentence, are you a learner? cheesy

Sorry dat was a mistake

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by ycat: 8:28pm On Apr 05, 2016
This will never work in Nigeria because of the demographics of Nigeria. Who is going to lead when other tribes would kick against it or say don't touch our son? When 'occupy Lagos' or something was going on, others labeled it as Yoruba trying to sabotage their son. Yoruba have always taken the lead on be it Yaradua issue or price of petrol but, other Nigerians didn't appreciate it, so Nigerian will have to break for any of this to happen.
Britstar:

Labour unions, student unions, in fact most Icelanders where on the street demanding the prime minister's resignation. Can/will Nigerians do same here? Una never suffer. Dey wait for PMB to help you. Lazy people.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by persius555(m): 8:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
It is not in our politicians dna to resign honourably. They would rather go to hell than resign honourably. #SARAKI_SIT_TIGHT
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Olarwharley(m): 8:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
This is where people value their integrity above personal gains..
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Forwetinnah: 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Una dey here dey shout Saraki...booooohari the thief and him wife nko? I can bet my last kobo that if properly checked boooooohari'll be on that list (and the US will shield him ofcourse) This Panama thing is just means for the US to put some stray dogs in order...If you don't play ball, they expose you. Greedy people
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Progress2468(m): 9:03pm On Apr 05, 2016
Daslim180:
Make Saraweed sorry I mean Saraki too resign nah... Carry Senate President for head like say him go carry am go hell/heaven.. 'awon politika werey'

Buhari should resign too since he can't still produce his certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Forwetinnah: 9:08pm On Apr 05, 2016
modath:

You are using Saraki & Honour in the same sentence, are you a learner? cheesy

Same way you use boooooohari and anti-corruption in same sentences. Hilarious isn't it cool

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by HomeOfMe(f): 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2016
modath:
Panama Papers expose claims its first casualty!!!

The possibility of this happening in Nigeria is between zero & never!! sad

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35966412?ns_mchannel=social&ns_campaign=bbc_breaking&ns_source=twitter&ns_linkname=news_central

Panama Papers Vs Saraki : Read https://www.nairaland.com/3028446/panamapapers-hidden-family-assets-saraki

Every Nigerian should have a copy of the #panamapapers leak so thwt we can fish out Nigerians involved.
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
It takes a person living with a focus anchored on some modicum of honour to have such response to an expose of this nature.
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by trappatoni(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
Saraki and David Mark caused fuel scarcity or are they the ministers of Petroleum?
what has Panama papers got to do with scarcity of fuel? Na Saraki name appear for the paper no be d minister.
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Toosure70: 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2016
iykebest1:
Bubu what re u waiting for?
You lost most functional part of your brain in 2015 election.

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 06, 2016
They still get shame for their side..in Naija, you go see thief dey argue case for court
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by mavinc4u(f): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2016
ileogbenfidel:
I wish ibe kachukwu can emulate these civilized people and resign as he as failed Nigerians on the persistent fuel scarcity.

Are you for real? Ibe kachukwu Should resign? What of Buhari. Can you ask a deputy governor to resign because a governor is messing the system?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Oyimzy(m): 7:01am On Apr 06, 2016
Waiting for Nigerian Politicians to follow suit is like waiting for Arsenal to win the UCL tongue
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Damikevin(m): 8:04am On Apr 06, 2016
What is surprising is that no American is listed therein the panama paper. Putin of Russia isn't listed, but his friend is. The Russia govt believe putin was the main target. Back to the matter at hand. Nigeria was listed among the countries involved, but I doubt the culprit will suFfer any substantial repercussions. Saraki should have been given the option of resignation the moment his CCT case started, but seems our constitution is just a pile of house rules where the father can do and undo.
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by DONADAMS(m): 8:44am On Apr 06, 2016
lanxlot:
na Pearson or spearman u use calculate?
lol
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Bamibor: 9:56am On Apr 06, 2016
tinsel:

Our problem here in Nigeria is ethnicity and religion. You will see a youth and a graduate of ten years ago and without a job clapping and hailing somebody who stole for himself, children and generation not yet born probable because he is a christian, moslem, igbo, yoruba or hausa. And also because he is in PDP or APC. We have a long way to go unless we change our orientation.

Exactly my point!
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by Origin(f): 10:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Some nigerians with their warped logic will call this "witch hunting" or blame PMB for either not prosecuting or prosecuting too hard.

Nigerian citizens do not believe they have a role to play in the development and change of Nigeria.

When i read some comments here, i wonder if people are aware that everyone in world including your future children can view it.
Re: Panama Papers Expos; Iceland's Prime Minister Resigns. by outflank: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2016
How e wan take happen for Naija?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Biden Says It’s Good That Trump Won't Attend The Inauguration / Iraq Officially Declares Christmas Day A National Holiday / Huge Explosion Hits Mosque In Kabul, Afghanistan. 60 Killed, Many Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.