Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) (104638 Views)

Kenyan Woman, Lucy Gihuhi Wins Senate Seat In Australia / Zimbabwean Policeman Caught In Bed With Junior Policeman's Wife (pic) / Kenyan Woman Destroying Her Husband's Land Rover (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by miqos02(m): 6:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
ehh yah
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 6:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Paulpaulpaul:
The world has ended, the remaining na wash
. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Ayarabiasa: 6:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
I have told my friends that I personally believe the world has come to an end but we are all just dancing not aware of this.
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 06, 2016
jennifer22:
That young man is a complete citizen of hell.
so u'ar justifying the old woman?
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
na family matter nah, so why bring it online?
Who has the news helped now?
Ok end time crews, I gat it...

But bringing it online is still pathetic.
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2016
Maybe d pubic hairs don get tap root, hence her grandson need to pull shirt shave am
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by susiivy: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeez.terrible cryjeez.terrible
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by sarutobie(m): 6:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
Aru emeeeeee!!!

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by hollah123: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2016
can anytin good ever come frm kenya?i doubt it
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by PMONEY6: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na where this kai abomination happen again na?
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Polar3: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2016
Ooo God,what is this?! What has the world turned into? How the devil has polluted this world! Young men are afflicted with lack of means to get married and the young girls are looking for mr perfect..they all grow old everyday and are frustrated and idle....then they start tinkling with themselves by themselves and tinkle with kids and now,Lord,a grandson and his granny! Am so so sad. That guy shud go consecrate himself for 40 days and get away from his kindred forever..
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by vitality22(m): 6:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Na waoooooo, now I want to join people that say END TIME is really here.
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by olutosfem(f): 6:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
End time things cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
daylife7:
Maybe d pubic hairs don get tap root, hence her grandson need to pull shirt shave am

LMFAO. You don murder me with laughter. Chai! Nairalanders una go I'll person with laugh one day cheesy
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sparkle777:
Who caught them? Why humiliate them so? Non is below age of consent.
Inasmuch as I dont support or understand dis ish, I still tink descretion would have been used.
Those of una using obj s pix.... quite ironic. wasnt he involved in similar situation?

Your last paragraph. Are you for real? shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Arsenate(m): 7:05pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sparkle777:
Inasmuch as I dont support or understand dis ish, I still tink descretion would have been used.
Those of una using obj s pix.... quite ironic. wasnt he involved in similar situation?
no matter how bizarre or weird or awkward or evil a story is on nairaland there is always that person that would come and somehow try to rationalize it.
I'm not surprised
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Beey(f): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
Kolababe:
Who bewitched Kenyans? From young children engaging in immoral activities to adults being caught fornicating and engaging in adultery. The current happenings are true signs of end times.

In the recent past, there has been a lot of stories detailing immorality that has been making the rounds in Kenya. Only Jesus can save that country from these! That said, there are photos of an old woman being “drilled” by her grandson making rounds on Kenyan’s social media. According to sources, the two were ambushed making love and when the old woman was asked why she agreed to have sex with her grandson, she said that the young man was only helping her to shave her pubic hairs because they had overgrown. According to Kenya Beat, She said, Yaani, the grandson was grooming them.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/04/photos-old-woman-caught-on-camera-being.html
Unless you bewitched Kenya, the last time I checked We were a blessed people.God has not forsaken us.It's only that some people like digging the dirt.They seem to be on a payroll to tarnish the image of Kenya.Evil things happen everywhere but character assassins will not post about the evils in other African countries except Kenya.God loves Kenya.We are the apple of His eye.I came to realize that some people are just around to fulfill the prophesy of scripture.Ever since I figured this out, strange happenings no longer bother me.I only pray not to fall into this category of people.

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by debolaclark(m): 7:06pm On Apr 06, 2016
END TIME nigerian pie
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
Stelvin101:

LMFAO. You don murder me with laughter. Chai! Nairalanders una go I'll person with laugh one day cheesy
lol
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by frankblinkz(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Now it is clear dat konji is a bastard
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
What is konji turning this world into.
that's not conji. ..that's witchcraft
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
I think i must be psysic,before opening this thread i whispered this Kenyans again shocked
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by dastudent(m): 7:44pm On Apr 06, 2016
Sparkle777:

Exactly my thought process. How does it concern anyone and this is basically an evasion of privacy. Woman caught with grandson kinikan kinikan...Did he kill her, did he still from her, did she file a report of assault or battery?.....How is this anybody's business. Can't people have privacy again? I am not saying i am for it but then seriously even if he was shaving her vjayjay...How the thing come take concern anyone. Is it stated in any law that it is illegal. I am against incest but then this kind of thing will only happen to poor people living together because of the level of illiteracy we have in Africa. Sigh!

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Oghumu1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
Shaving her pubic hair without his clothes on?? Barber of life!!

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Damikevin(m): 8:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
Them dey naked go barber shop? What a joke
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2016
curse counry
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by otiigba1(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Why is most people on screaming end times? It must be only in africa time is ending. This kinda abormination and even more horrible things has been going on 1000 years ago end time my butt! Time is definitely not about to end over here.
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:17pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't be distracted, self proclaimed righteous zoogerians. This is definitely not the cause of lack of electricity, good roads, good schools and good medical system in your stupid Nigeria. Face your own woes undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
y'all misunderstood grandma....her boy was actually using his d!ck to shave her pubic hair. the d!ck is a super taper clipper
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by mrdu(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
its allowed na
Re: Kenyan Woman Caught With Her Grandson In Bed (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Punishable act

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Last Pictures Of Queen Elizabeth II Before Her Death / 3000 U.S. Soldiers Deployed To The Middle East After Soleimani's Death / Inside Kamala Harris 119 Rooms Brief Mansion Close To The White House(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.