Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business (1018 Views)

Keke Marwa (tricycle) Investor Needed In Ibadan / How To Start Keke Marwa Hire Purchase Business 800k - 850k / I Need Keke Marwa Hire Purchase For N700,000 - N750,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by kekemillion: 10:54pm On Apr 05, 2016
Well folks it is a known fact that to be rich in this country you cannot depend on a single source of income,I personally have tried a few businesses,and achieved some meaninful success,I have my hands in various pies,but right now I want to talk about one of my ventures which is keke marwa business,so if you are interested in making steady and reliable income then consider starting the business,or if you are interested purchasing a keke,then I can help you with that,any information that you want about the business,state it here so I can help you with it.create multiple streams of income and say goodbye to poverty
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by cassidy1996(m): 11:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
how much will it cost to get a new and old one
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by Dujardin(m): 11:49pm On Apr 05, 2016
What is the torque of a Keke Marwa wit power of 1000 and horsepower of 33000. Take pi=3.142

1 Like

Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Do you have idea on keke the type that is use for delivery? How much is new and old one?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by Babalakin(m): 9:55am On Apr 06, 2016
kekemillion:
Well folks it is a known fact that to be rich in this country you cannot depend on a single source of income,I personally have tried a few businesses,and achieved some meaninful success,I have my hands in various pies,but right now I want to talk about one of my ventures which is keke marwa business,so if you are interested in making steady and reliable income then consider starting the business,or if you are interested purchasing a keke,then I can help you with that,any information that you want about the business,state it here so I can help you with it.create multiple streams of income and say goodbye to poverty
please reply the above comments. Thank you
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by kekemillion: 10:49am On Apr 06, 2016
A new keke marwa right now is between 500 and 520 thousand,and the fairly used depending on the age is between 150 to 350 thousand.
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by kekemillion: 10:54am On Apr 06, 2016
Well in reply to th person that asked about the torgue and horsepower, don't approach keke business with physics mentality or you will end up not making money. Questions related to the business aspect of keke are what I have ready answers to.
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by Babalakin(m): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2016
kekemillion:
Well in reply to th person that asked about the torgue and horsepower, don't approach keke business with physics mentality or you will end up not making money. Questions related to the business aspect of keke are what I have ready answers to.
thank you.so how long does it take to recoup one's investment?
Re: Ask Me Any Questions On Keke Marwa Business by mrsage(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
New or used Keke. Which one is better?

How much do they deliver weekly?

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious photo: When Your Dad Is The CEO Of Water Packaging Firm / Am Workng Out A Loan Of N8m Wot Kind Of Business Can I Invest In / Let's Partner With You Ltd. Are They Broke Or Still In Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.