Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God (1389 Views)

Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth / Where Was God On September 11th? / If Jesus Was God, Why Did He Not Know When He Would Return?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by otemanuduno: 2:15am On Apr 06, 2016
I am the one who made some predictions about Football on January 1, 2016. While some of the predictions worked, some did not.

I am someone with many sorrows, with lack of answers to all my prayers since childhood. My blasphemy against God was so much that my name was forwarded to a church that I should be prayed for. Then I said that we will know who is lying between myself and the people praying for me if I didn't convert back in two days. I actually said two months before changing it to two days.

Now today is the second day. First I saw a revelation and I was in a large hall of a church. In the revelation, a name called Eusebius was revealed to me. When I woke up, I read about the person called Eusebius. He was the one who is being referred to as FATHER OF CHRISTIAN HISTORY. I downloaded his material and read of how he reconciled the history of Jesus' actual coming to earth up till his own day. I was a little convinced after reading it, because some of my thought and questions were answered.

I have argued somewhere concerning the fact that Moses said he saw God face to face and Abraham said the same thing, but Jesus Christ said 'no man has seen God at any time'. In the book of Eusebius, I understood that Moses and Abraham actually saw Jesus Christ and not God the Father.

I was convinced but I am not moved because I still hated so much. However, I lost appetite for everything and didn't go out to watch the Champions league. Then I slept only to see the spirit of God Eusebius in fury coming against my soul. He chased my soul with sword and asked me to give him back his confession, stretching his sword at me. Immediately I went right through the mouth of the sword, weeping.

Then he yelled at me "Souls Are Perishing!"

That is my testimony. As I woke up now, I am feeling a kind of pain in my abdomen like the piercing of the sword through me was real. Though till now I am still not happy because I did not get any answers to all my questions about why I have been neglected by him since I have been calling on him for help, but getting the reverse answers, yet that is what I saw in the revelation and I have to share it.

Edited: The truth about RELIGION in our own world is that human tap into another plane and gets inspired by any of the gods in the period of the Neanderthals. the spirit I saw is not the spirit of GOD but the spirit of EUSEBIUS, the man who tapped into the mind of jehovah(satan) to bring about the solidification of christianity in our own world.

EUSEBIUS ATTACKED ME WITH A SWORD BECAUSE HE DID NOT WANT THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UNIVERSE TO BE KNOWN, BUT OUT OF IGNORANCE I TOOK HIM AS GOD. NOW I AM BACK TO TELL YOU THAT THIS JEHOVAH MANY OF US WORSHIP IS SATAN HIMSELF.

stonemansonn, muafirka2, kingebukasblog, oluwaseytiano, jcross19, joagabje, aaronson

1 Like

Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Edwinmason(m): 2:51am On Apr 06, 2016
hmm....
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Rawblings(m): 3:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Wow. Am happy for you.. Start praying to God. But you shouldn't just stay at home.. Get a church to start attending maybe Assemblies of God. It's well. Don't be bitter about God. Whatever you have passed through in the past, is not something that should have made you curse God. Remember the story of Job? You saw the things he passed through. When problems come, develop a positive attitude and talk to God about it. Don't worry sir, just believe in God and he'll show you more things. Am really happy for you brother
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by otemanuduno: 8:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Rawblings:
Wow. Am happy for you.. Start praying to God. But you shouldn't just stay at home.. Get a church to start attending maybe Assemblies of God. It's well. Don't be bitter about God. Whatever you have passed through in the past, is not something that should have made you curse God. Remember the story of Job? You saw the things he passed through. When problems come, develop a positive attitude and talk to God about it. Don't worry sir, just believe in God and he'll show you more things. Am really happy for you brother
Praying to God is what I did all my life put he doesn't answer me. I will only talk about him to others in a good way as he wants, but practically I can't say that he has been good to me.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by tosyne2much(m): 10:12am On Apr 06, 2016
Wooooow! I'm happy 4u bro
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by bqlekan(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2016
That is what you get when you start trusting God instead of believing him. Welcome back.
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by MizyB(f): 10:59am On Apr 06, 2016
Glory to God.

Have you accepted the salvation of Christ? If no, then you should. I wont prescribe any prayer to you. Just believe that he saves and has saved you. Believe that he took the blame for your shortcomings, suffered and died for you to be justified.

Then proceed to know more about your new found love by studying God's word. You can start with any book of the bible. Though I'll suggest Colossians in the New testament.

God uphold you brother. It's gonna be a nice ride, I promise.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
Praying to God is what I did all my life put he doesn't answer me. I will only talk about him to others in a good way as he wants, but practically I can't say that he has been good to me.
I feel no one can subject to God to what He doesnt want to do. Lets just try to honor Him and let Him choose to bless us as He wants.
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Rawblings(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
You've not been persistent enough or serious with him.. Even with the revelation, you still don't want to serve him? It will be very bad. I gave you the story of Job. What he passed through is very bad. He lost everything in a twinkle of an eye but he never cursed God. In the end, he got more than what he lost in the past. God loves serious people and those who can be persistent. Use Job story to see why your prayers have never been answered. Again, there are ethics of prayer. Take God serious. If you don't take God serious, you're not doing God any bad but yourself. Thanks. na beg i dey beg you. God hardly reveals himself to fools(Those that curse him) but your case is different which means there's something God wants to do in your life.
otemanuduno:
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 06, 2016
Reading your story I can tell you wasn't really atheist in the first place, you was agnostic, one who demanded answers if really there is some sort of higher power, Fine, now you back at believing in God prior to whatever circumstance but I tell you what, you 're lost In confusion and it's not your fault because its your mind playing tricks on you.

Proud atheists such as me became atheist In course of higher learning after passing the agnostic phase. And as I type this I can boldly say God/god is non-existent and there is no limit to what your mind can do plus capable of making up a God.

If you ever want to determine God non existence with validity and proof, Start with philosophy to learn how to question and apply logic, then move to science to get the answers, manipulation of logic and algorithm, lastly, Ensure you study psychology and social psychology to really better understand you, human behaviour and mind, then you would realize, every minute a sucker is born.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Dsparker(f): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2016
Had a similar experience.you said you saw the spirit of God in your revelation,why not make peace with that spirit and invite him to your heart,i believe he can answer your questions,just like he did mine. I dnt also believe in the church thing,cus they are no different from unbelievers. the spirit leads me
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
Good to hear. About the love of God, you do not have to worry about it. God loved you even when you blasphemed Him,

Ive read through your UFO stories before and wondered what that was about, grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Excellent . May God be praised for your revelation . You are indeed blessed to have such overwhelming experience .

Thank You Jesus
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2016
Don't forget to change your signature ... otemanuduno
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by jcross19: 8:55pm On Apr 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
thank God for your life. First is that you are chosen one and you bear a mark of the father so you are enemy of the darkness. Secondly, your faith must be put to test. Check your foundation, where you were born? If there is curse in the family? Check the story of jabez because his name mean curse he could not achieved anything. In hebrew 11 vs 6 says: you must believe that is able do all things. And you can't please him if you don't have faith. Then check isaiah 59 vs 1 to 3 talk about how sins hinder our prayers, then learn from the story of joshua the priest in zachariah 3 vs 3 to 5. In all ask for mercy and his grace that's all you will have it. Remember this mathew 7 vs 8 says : no one ask that will not received...... God will lead you in jesus name.
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by Oluwaseytiano(m): 7:32am On Apr 07, 2016
Funny. Look at his post from a week ago;
This technique is called karmish in the
DOCTRINE OF UFOS. The Karmish is used to
lure people to your side and become popular
by doing so. The Karmish is done by
employing the tactics of declaring to the
public the opposite of your intention at first.
Then after sometimes you return to the public
again to say that you have been changed by a
divine transformation.
Examples of people who used the Karmish
and got more fans successfully are Barcanista
of Nairaland who supported APC at the
beginning of his political campaign, then
along the line switched over to PDP and got
more fans. Paul the Apostle is the greatest
user of Karmish. He was a fan of Jesus right
from time, but he began by persecuting Jesus
Christ. Then suddenly he came up with a false
testimony of how forever-dead Jesus appeared
to him and showed him the way of truth. Now
a Karmishist is someone who expresses his
opposite intention initially and then suddenly
changes to the opposite view when he/she is
getting known. This is done to bring out a
point, etc.
Many christians use this technique by
declaring themselves as Atheists for the first
two to three years of their ministry. Then
suddenly they tell you that Jesus or Allah or
such satanic sons of God has changed their
lives. e.g Linda the 'hell fire seer' used this to
play on the intelligence of Nigerians.
The Karmish is used in the churches today,
whereby a man would be paid huge amount of
money for two or more years to act as a mad
man. publicly Then he would suddenly be
cured after being led to the church of the one
who has been paying him/her to act like a
mad person. etc.
SMH
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by stonemasonn: 8:36am On Apr 07, 2016
@op, are you sure it was not the devil chasing you with a sword? I don't think God will do that. Anyway what about that interesting doctrine of the UFOs you paid tithes and recharge card for? God might be trying to tell you something through that doctrine.
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by otemanuduno: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2016
stonemasonn:
@op, are you sure it was not the devil chasing you with a sword? I don't think God will do that. Anyway what about that interesting doctrine of the UFOs you paid tithes and recharge card for? God might be trying to tell you something through that doctrine.
The real truth came to me finally after about a month. You are right because Eusebius (the liar for Jehovah) is the one who appeared to me in that dream. Thank God for Eartum came back to me.
Re: I Have Met God: Edited: Eusebius Is The One I Thought Was God by otemanuduno: 5:26pm On Jun 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Funny. Look at his post from a week ago;
SMH
And I am back to tell you that YOUR GOD JEHOVAH is the devil. That Karmish is what I saw in the DOCTRINE OF THE UFOS which your god didn't want me to continue because it will result in shame to his 'evil' name.

(1) (Reply)

Was King James Truly Gay? / Worldly Songs Dont Last More Than 4 Months -Frank Edwards (PICS) / Strange &Unusual Events All Over The World ; There Is No More Time( Videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.