Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth (4978 Views)

You Rob God, When You Refuse To Help Others By Azemobor Gregory / Why Is It That People Remember God When In Trouble? / Angry With God Becos He Created Hellfire? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 04, 2016
So, we all know the story in the bible..God created the heavens and the earth. Where was God when he created those two places?
And where's God right now?

I just need some clarity. Any objective ideas are welcome
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Inkman(m): 8:23pm On Nov 04, 2016
Maybe in Venus
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Raydos: 8:32pm On Nov 04, 2016
Atheist again?
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by felixomor: 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bembem1:
So, we all know the story in the bible..God created the heavens and the earth. Where was God when he created those two places?

Do u believe God exists?
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by felixomor: 8:36pm On Nov 04, 2016
Inkman:
Maybe in Venus

Does Venus exist?
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by HIScraziness(m): 8:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Raydos:
Atheist again?

How does asking that kinda question makes him an atheist??

2 Likes

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by derrick333(m): 8:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bembem1:

Oboy c qUestion He was in D oda room lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by sekundosekundo: 8:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Where were you when your parents got married?.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
Their are things we might not understand until we get to heaven.

But as for the existance of God, Every beat of my heart tells me so.

1 Like

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Inkman(m): 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
felixomor:

Does Venus exist?

Haa! Are you for real? Heard of geography? Solar system?
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:
Nice question.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Deicide: 9:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:
He was not Existing so are you also implying God did not Exist? Sometimes i wonder how you Christians think self...

4 Likes

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Lucasiangrey: 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
chukwubuzor123:
Their are things we might not understand until we get to heaven.

But as for the existance of God, Every beat of my heart tells me so.
from your statement,you are not even sure of what we should or shouldn't know abt God before going to heaven.let me ask you:this your reply,does it hold for this;does heaven exist?.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Lucasiangrey: 9:44pm On Nov 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:
At least he knows his parents got married,your question about his parent thus is reasonable.you two need to know that god created the heaven and earth (prove to him god did) before questions about the marriage of his parent.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by felixomor: 9:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
Inkman:

Haa! Are you for real? Heard of geography? Solar system?

Yes, i read it in books, never saw them.
Or have u seen them?
I mean these other planets.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Lucasiangrey: 9:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
felixomor:

Yes, i read it in books, never saw them.
Or have u seen them?
I mean these other planets.
that's why the pictoral evidence is the most convincing;check google,you will see astronomical images.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by felixomor: 10:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lucasiangrey:
that's why the pictoral evidence is the most convincing;check google,you will see astronomical images.

Is it not possible these images can be doctored to convince us?

Just saying.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by sekundosekundo: 10:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lucasiangrey:
At list he knows his parents got married,your question about his parent thus is reasonable.you two need to know that god created the heaven and earth (prove to him god did) before questions about the marriage of his parent.

What I need is answer to my question. I don't need too much grammar.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Lucasiangrey: 10:31pm On Nov 04, 2016
felixomor:

Just saying.
firstly,why would one do such? .secondly,it is possible these images were doctored.you can get a telescope.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by theoneJabulani(m): 10:42pm On Nov 04, 2016
felixomor:

Just saying.
Go to an observatory, use a telescope and see for urself
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by sekundosekundo: 10:43pm On Nov 04, 2016
Deicide:

He was not Existing so are you also implying God did not Exist? Sometimes i wonder how you Christians think self...

Since God does not exist why are you talking about him. It is foolish to ask about what you hv in your mind concluded that it does not exist.

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Lucasiangrey: 10:48pm On Nov 04, 2016
sekundosekundo:

What I need is answer to my question. I don't need too much grammar.
the op needs questions not answers to his question,right?
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by felixomor: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
theoneJabulani:
Go to an observatory, use a telescope and see for urself

So u have actually seen venus from a telescope?
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by mmsen: 10:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
xtians ducking a very reasonable question, as is the norm.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by sekundosekundo: 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lucasiangrey:
the op needs questions not answers to his question,right?

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Bembem1:

God , as an eternal being , has always been existing in Heaven - before and after creation of the universe . There are 3 realms of heaven , the sky , the outer space containing the celestial bodies etc , then there's the spiritual Heaven where God dwells . The spiritual Heaven is beyond space and time and has been existing ab aeterno - its the transcendental realm from which the physical reality or the two lesser levels or realms of Heaven or any other possible realm man is oblivious to "emerged" from .
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
Lucasiangrey:

Those are not real images of those planets , even the images of satellites, the earth and the sun you see are not real images . I've forgotten the name of the tech used to create those images

I'm even starting to see the possibility of a flat earth . The evidence for a flat earth is more compelling . I wish MrPresident1 and sukkot will help me explain .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by raphieMontella: 11:06pm On Nov 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Those are not real images of those planets , even the images of satellites, the earth and the sun you see are not real images . I've forgotten the name of the tech used to create those images

I'm even starting to see the possibility of a flat earth . The evidence for a flat earth is more compelling . I wish MrPresident1 and sukkot will help me explain .
from a ''baba''...
This is the door to intellectual death.
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by felixomor: 11:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

Thank u my brother.
We may believe the earth is spherical, i just wanted to expose the hypocrisy of some people.

They swallow hook, line and sinker, what is written in geography texbooks.
But when it comes bible and reason, u see them forming detectives of science.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:14pm On Nov 04, 2016
raphieMontella:

from a ''baba''...
This is the door to intellectual death.

I'm very open minded . I'm a true seeker of truth - its my personality so ... But I tell you , there's more evidence for a flat earth . The so-called live transmission of earth in outer space is not even real . To many things that don't add up . My "new found belief" could be chimerical but it doesn't really matter . smiley
Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:19pm On Nov 04, 2016
felixomor:

Thank u my brother.
We may believe the earth is spherical, i just wanted to expose the hypocrisy of some people.

They swallow hook, line and sinker, what is written in geography texbooks.
But when it comes bible and reason, u see them forming detectives of science.

You welcm bro

There are so many new discoveries being made , I'm continuing my research tonight .

The number of members of the flat earth society is now proliferating , well its expected because the coming of Christ is already near .

Don't mind the atheists , they are the extremely credulous ones - anything but God will be gorged on without restraint . grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Was God When He Created Heavens And Earth by Lucasiangrey: 11:20pm On Nov 04, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:

are you telling us NASA is a playing ground?.let me get you right before further comments;are you saying those planets don't exist or you are saying,they exist but the images were faked.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Pastor Kunle Ajayi Not Ministering At This Convention? / Songs: Orin Ijo Mimo / A Very Good Pentecostal Church In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.