Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,266 members, 7,860,618 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

Mother-in-law - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother-in-law (778 Views)

Pablo Classic Fasaki's Mother, Bola Fasaki. Is She The Youngest Mother-In-Law? / 17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / Married Couples: Are You Comfortable With Your Mother-In-Law Living With You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother-in-law by djpumping: 3:00am On Apr 06, 2016
In my culture,it's often said that you can't know your daughter's husband and still know her concubine(s),this has been proved otherwise in my marriage by my mother-in-law that knows my wife's man friend very well. I need your advice.
Re: Mother-in-law by babythug(f): 3:50am On Apr 06, 2016
You need advice on what exactly?

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law by GodnGold: 8:55am On Apr 06, 2016
Be explicit dear! !
Re: Mother-in-law by SAMBARRY: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2016
Ok so what should we do?
Re: Mother-in-law by onstelly(f): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
If I get you correctly, your wife is cheating on you and her mum knows huh
Re: Mother-in-law by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:18am On Apr 06, 2016
Weird..
Re: Mother-in-law by Dyt(f): 10:20am On Apr 06, 2016
Heheheheh
Op no get money
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mother-in-law by djpumping: 10:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Yes. She is aware of their illegal relationship,even trying to cover her up despite my evidences. Talk of pictures,whatsapp messages and voice messages, I have them.
Re: Mother-in-law by greatgod2012(f): 11:19am On Apr 06, 2016
If you have studied your wife's mother very well, you will discover that she is most likely like that, that's why she could be defending her and that is why she too can't see anything wrong with what your wife is doing. .........As the saying goes.......like mother, like daughter.

Please, no offence, most daughters take after their mothers while most sons take after their fathers.

1 Like

Re: Mother-in-law by edwife(f): 11:20am On Apr 06, 2016
djpumping:
Yes. She is aware of their illegal relationship,even trying to cover her up despite my evidences. Talk of pictures,whatsapp messages and voice messages, I have them.

Aside from covering,what is her reaction to that? Because,some people cover things done by their loved ones but condemn or scold them in private which is not good.

But if the later is not the case, she is definitely her partner in crime.

3 Likes

Re: Mother-in-law by GodnGold: 7:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nigeria nkeaaaa!!!
ewo!!!

(1) (Reply)

God's Kindness / Subject deleted! / From MMM To The Altar...as Man Proposes To Lady Once Paired With Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.