Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music (24569 Views)

Wizkid Dumps L.A.X From His Label, Starboy Record / Resemblance Between Mayorkun And His Brother Ayobami / I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by legenddimex(m): 11:06am On Apr 06, 2016
Judith1love:
C them Space bookers
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by DONSMITH123(m): 11:08am On Apr 06, 2016
grin
Zceesneh:
Linda will say he borrowed those boys to pose grin
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by stubbornman(m): 11:14am On Apr 06, 2016
suzan404:
davido should sack danagog,and bred needs to resign,those guys are not making sense at all.
they are just what I term "musical nuisance"

1 Like

Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 06, 2016
Apparently this one hopes to waste his life by staying too long on queues for fuel other than at school
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by x6blade(m): 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Why didn't drake featuring wizkid make fp. Like the top American artist in America and probably the world featured one of our own. Like seriously

Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by RebelLeader15(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Judith1love:
Gud A.M

Click Here http://samiwap120..co.ke/2016/03/omotola.html?m=1
guy man.....This babe na delsu student o. I remembered her name Is Sandra. One of my guy's girlfriend.
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Mufasa27(m): 11:49am On Apr 06, 2016
My niccur dremo repping ib city!!
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by seangy4konji: 12:31pm On Apr 06, 2016
Dremo is good. Humble guy self as I v been with him once and yes good guy in an unexpected place
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Zceesneh:
Linda will say he borrowed those boys to pose grin
This is hilarious mehnn
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 06, 2016
levi001:

This is hilarious mehnn
grin lols
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Dollaz: 1:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
Nice move bro.
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 06, 2016
stubbornman:

they are just what I term "musical nuisance"
exactly especially that Bred,he's always following davido around..
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
gbens2000:
he should sack them and sign u abi?
yes nah
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by stubbornman(m): 3:42pm On Apr 06, 2016
suzan404:
exactly especially that Bred,he's always following davido around..
when I see that guy for song I go just tire...untalented guy
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2016
stubbornman:

when I see that guy for song I go just tire...untalented guy
abi oo,the guy suppose to dey hawk bread..na im name be dat
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by stubbornman(m): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2016
suzan404:
abi oo,the guy suppose to dey hawk bread..na im name be dat
lolzzzz ,you your own no good at all
the guy go just cry if him see thus post
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 06, 2016
stubbornman:
lolzzzz ,you your own no good at all the guy go just cry if him see thus post
lol
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Omoharkin(m): 5:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
Human beings can never see what is good n applaud that good thing.Davido for me has touched lives n he's doing it again.We don't av to say rubbish before we can b noticed by pple.pls let's learn to appreciate good thing.
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by VajanahDischaj(f): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
see these small small boys oh! ona don dey open ministries. hmmm!
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Oghumu1(m): 8:34pm On Apr 06, 2016
Make them release songs so we hear them from radio, no MB and fuel to download their ungodly songs.
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by Oghumu1(m): 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
Tojualabi:
Obo baddest
You still dy use this format??
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by ItuExchange(m): 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2016
Omo baba olowo has become a promoter.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Davido Signs Mayorkun And Dremo To His Label, HKN Music by noob03saibot(m): 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2016
Good one there, especially that cat, demo. Felt his ojere song. Meanwhile, someone should check this sick and crazy rhymer out. Dude is funny and razz though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM4iDtmmmjA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olu Jacobs Celebrates His 77th Birthday: Joke Silva Celebrates Her Husband / Rema Becomes First Nigerian Artist To Perform At Ballon D'or Ceremony / Jim Iyke, Ini Edo, Gbenro Ajibade, Gideon Okeke & More Become INEC Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.