Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour (4454 Views)

Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Kedike's Boyfriend (Photos) / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo / Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Shared New Beautiful Photos For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by ujoseph006: 4:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour

Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour

Chidinma and Flavour have been very close and they’ve kissed in videos but despite all of the obvious signs and hints that we’ve seen, the pair have denied a relationship or an affair for as long as we can remember.

It definitely seems like Chidinmais tired of keeping it to herself and has finally admitted that she was indeed in a romantic relationship with Flavour.

Quite a bit of contradiction, but watch the interview on youtube below and see for yourselves if they are both having an affair or not:

Youtube link:- https://m.youtube.com/watch?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C3952948305

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/chidinma-miss-kedike-admits-being-in-a-relationship-with-flavour/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Nobody: 5:14am On Apr 06, 2016
this is getting interesting
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by odiereke(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Ok now. We dey wait and wud soon see.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by jeffizy(m): 5:35am On Apr 06, 2016
No crime in dating each other.

It will only be a shame if chidinma makes herself baby mama number 3.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by sephryneyo(m): 6:11am On Apr 06, 2016
dating is easy. let see what w end it.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by KanwuliaExtra: 6:51am On Apr 06, 2016
At least they can always make good music together! cheesy
Boy! A puuuuuurfect match! kiss
Both of dem LOCAL DIE!!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Nobody: 7:29am On Apr 06, 2016
baby mama no3...mtcheww
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Danielle22(f): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2016
Good
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by creamvanilla(f): 7:40am On Apr 06, 2016
;DShe will b like we ar just friends
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 06, 2016
Who dem epp?
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by freecocoa(f): 9:10am On Apr 06, 2016
KanwuliaExtra:
At least they can always make good music together! cheesy
Boy! A puuuuuurfect match! kiss
Both of dem LOCAL DIE!!!! grin
As in eh, them deserve award for their localness, na flavour own I no even understand at all, with his ever nonsense dress sense.grin

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Afrok(m): 9:27am On Apr 06, 2016
If she likes she should deny it in the court of law, nobody can and will deny a baby bump kiss
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Ejytex(m): 12:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
This smalltin calld CHIDINMA no wanna respect hersrlf ko.jst dey pity her cos if she born for house now hmmm to get husband go b war o.... cos all d guys dey look for tall,fair,big boob,Enof back,pls run frm FLAVOUR
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Arewa12: 12:33pm On Apr 06, 2016
hmm issorite
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by 2sexycom(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2016
freecocoa:
As in eh, them deserve award for their localness, na flavour own I no even understand at all, with his ever nonsense dress sense.grin
konji na bastard... and she was "forming" not ready for a relationship now, I got all my career ahead of me. Even Lina Ikeji wey dey form celibacy is being screwed somewhere.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by 100Cents: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2016
With all said and done.

Flavour just wan chop clean mouth.

She never open for him.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by 100Cents: 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2016
jeffizy:
No crime in dating each other.

It will only be a shame if chidinma makes herself baby mama number 3.

Number 4

https://www.nairaland.com/3032490/singer-flavour-welcomes-third-child#44455960
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by Happywoman(f): 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2016
U reject lynxx for flavour?
Hmmmm women and their odd choices
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by KanwuliaExtra: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2016
freecocoa:
As in eh, them deserve award for their localness, na flavour own I no even understand at all, with his ever nonsense dress sense cry.grin

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Dati Chidimma of a babe ehn?
Na real "Nkiru SILIVANUS"! Kai!!!!

As for the "local Flav"?
PHYNO even beta pass am! cheesy
I do NOT find him attractive AT ALLLLLL!!!!! embarassed

What a couple!

HIGHLY lGBOTIK to infinity!!! IKWOKIRIKWO SUPERSTARS!!!!
Purrrrrfect match I swear! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by LadyVerah(f): 11:52am On Apr 09, 2016
Seen...next plz
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by bclipse(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2016
stop d lie ooo OP she clearly said in that video that she and flavour are not in a relationship. ...be passin wrong info.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by tinuJakes(f): 1:43pm On Apr 09, 2016
who 'dash' her that shoe tongue
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by ninodaniel(m): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2016
and how e go tk carry me go for front line for dis queue wey I dey since for nnpc filling station.
Re: Chidinma "Miss Kedike" Admits Being In A Relationship With Flavour by stubbornman(m): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2016
but why Total filling station for my side dey mumu like this

(1) (Reply)

Usain Bolt Thumped His Chest And Laughed Before The Finish Line (pix) / Policewoman Releases Half-Unclad Photos To Celebrate Her Birthday / Homeless Man Transformed With Free Haircut Amazes Internet With 'handsome' Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.