Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:35 AM

Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che (557 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Don Jazzy And Koredo Bello Block IG User For Telling Them To Wish D'banj "HBD" / Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che by bumi10(m): 7:16am On Apr 06, 2016
Exlink Lodge - Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Cheat

Billionaires wife Caroline Danjuma has taken to her Instagram page to vent his frustrations over fans and Instagram users who criticizes her and comments over her husband's infidelity. She stated categorically that "All Men Are Cheat" and that her husband is not the first. A particular IG user took exception to that and Caroline fought it out with her.

Read the tweets below......

See more of the tweets @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-says-all-men-are-cheat.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44 seun

Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che by Fr33born(m): 7:18am On Apr 06, 2016
I think they need FUEL to keep them busy.
Blame it on CHANGE
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che by bumi10(m): 7:23am On Apr 06, 2016
Fr33born:
I think they need FUEL to keep them busy.
Blame it on CHANGE

hahahaha, indeed - make we go ask petroleum minister/president how we go get them fuel.
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che by onstelly(f): 7:30am On Apr 06, 2016
In as much as a good num men cheat but I think I believe in what the IG user said men
But why she dey fight with the person nah, she should have ignore it
Re: Caroline Danjuma Fights With IG User For Scolding Her For Saying All Men Are Che by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 06, 2016
abeg leav dis woman alone nah

(1) (Reply)

Lovely! Ex- Mbgn Queen Isabella Ayuk Covers Urban Style Magazine Latest Edition / ★ Fans React To Yemi Alades Comment About A Fan’s Drawing Of Her / WIZKID. Vs. Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.