Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,111 members, 7,818,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat (24101 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Stole The Show At Oritsefemi’s Wedding And People Are Talking / Between Frank Edoho And Twitter User Who Called Him A Wife Beater / Thin Tall Tony Reply To IG Trolls Saying His Home Is Very Dirty (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ChuzzyBlog: 7:16am On Apr 06, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-kwPijIUM1gc/VwSn34o7zoI/AAAAAAAAAEA/RyArfFaE6PYujgYlx0_KO1bO_fXxqOW8g/s400/caroline-danjuma-00.jpg[/img]
Recently, Caroline Danjuma addressed her marriage and said all men cheat, this didn't go down well with an Instagram user who vehimently disagreed with her by posting the comment below. Caroline replied the user.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-8qMOlfgrXFg/VwSHX0cO1gI/AAAAAAAIzLI/QEGFg5Ul2EkJaeDPDk3zAAJ39KQcCotjA/s640/Screenshot_2016-04-05-22-46-49-1.png[/img]

More comments below...

http://www.chuzysblog.com/2016/04/caroline-danjuma-responds-to-ig-user.html

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ChuzzyBlog: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2016
more

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ChuzzyBlog: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by halfricanadian(f): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2016
Not saying she shd divorce bt sorry o me cant die nd suffer cos of one iranu title billionaire's wife

sh*t! Swear no o i just cant if i talk nd talk i like mysef i will b lookin at such a man like dummy bt till eternity it cant b d same again

That man its too mch he doesnt even regard her all cos he has money God purnish his bank account

No respect cos he pays her bills

Caro abeg handle ur bills give him space if he remarries fine it was meant to happen don't die cos of a man cos dats nt an excuse before God he gave each one their ability to create their happiness

I'm really sorry but i cant suffer nd smile cos of the title MRS its nt a crime before God if u dont marry even bible acknowledge not every one will marry before their death

If he is remorseful den i can forgive him not constantly givin me trauma abeg might nt divorce hate dat shiii bt i will find something doing positive vibes till he gets his senses togeda .

God created me to brinh change to d world will focus on dat period!

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 06, 2016
abeg leav her alone

check this out::: Photo : Davido Officially Signs Two New
Artistes To His Label, HKN http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/04/photo-davido-officially-signs-two-new.html?m=0
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by freecocoa(f): 9:30am On Apr 06, 2016
This Caro is so dumb it's excruciating, mschew.

Fecking Bimbo.

27 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by MCcolls: 11:22am On Apr 06, 2016
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by stephnie1(f): 11:23am On Apr 06, 2016
not my man

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 06, 2016
Please what's CHEATING..?

Since AFRICA adores POLYGAMY, can any intelligent LADY here distinguish POLYGAMY from INFIDELITY..?

AND kindly tell us the one you will UPHOLD, if asked to choose between the two...?

For every man willing to CHEAT today there is always a LADY

3 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Mathematical(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmm..una Don chop belle ful bn dey yarn legbere talk for there.. Not all men cheat. Same as women..
A faithful man today doesn't guarantee he wont cheat on his wife tomorrow. Same as women..
grin

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by ajebuter(f): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
Men, shey una see wetin una turn women to?

Group lamenters and group therapy..

#teamwomenonstrikeinthebedroom#

grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by macaranta(m): 11:26am On Apr 06, 2016
embarassed
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by asEdeyHOT: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Your mother must be very proud of u

freecocoa:

Fecking Bimbo.

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Gibberish! sad
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 06, 2016
Hh
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Please what's CHEATING..?

Since AFRICA adores POLYGAMY, can any intelligent LADY here distinguish POLYGAMY from INFIDELITY..?

AND kindly tell us the one you will UPHOLD, if asked to choose between the two...?

For every man willing to CHEAT today there is always a LADY
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by jidxin(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016
k
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by niggi4life(m): 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by MadCow1: 11:29am On Apr 06, 2016
Hmmmm..
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by sweetcocoa(f): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
It's crazy how so many women have accepted and are living with the "all men cheat" nonsense, smh.

Everyone has the ability to cheat, you either choose to or not, cheating is so not gender specific but of course, numskulls like Mrs Danjuma and co, will not know this.

Person just fine for nothing, rubbish! angry

12 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by seyema(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
That's there own headache jare
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by greatness22(m): 11:30am On Apr 06, 2016
That's her headache, me i don't cheat
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by sweetcocoa(f): 11:31am On Apr 06, 2016
asEdeyHOT:
Your mother must be very proud of u

She definitely is.

4 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by WhatDoYouMean: 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
That's what happens when you choose to post everything about your life on social media. The woman was actually right. Caroline Danjuma can deal with the truth...

5 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Mathematical(f): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
ajebuter:
Men, shey una see wetin una turn women to?

Group lamenters and group therapy..

#teamwomenonstrikeinthebedroom#

grin grin grin grin grin

Ah swear na we go suffer pass
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by no1madman(m): 11:32am On Apr 06, 2016
African women get problem! correct guys don't cheat!

2 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by dytbabe: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
freecocoa:

Fecking Bimbo.

There are many ladies whom their men cheat endlessly on them, beat them and even broke

I know some not even married, cheat, lie yet the ladies stay put all in the name of MRs

Hers is not exceptional
She has her reasons
Her choice

#isaynotoacheatingpartner
Mbanu

10 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Arewa12: 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
hmm nawa ooo
Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by repogirl(f): 11:33am On Apr 06, 2016
I also don't agree with that 'all men cheat' statement.

Caroline is just making up excuses for herself to remain with her wealthy man whóre of a horse band.

7 Likes

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 06, 2016
no1madman:
African women get problem! correct guys don't cheat!
Most of them have EBOLA of Reasoning

1 Like

Re: Caroline Danjuma Responds To IG User Who Called Her Out For Saying All Men Cheat by nairagossip: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2016
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Concert Goers Destroy Things As Burna Boy Fails To Show Up / Linda Ikeji Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree From Georgian University (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan Celebrates 44th Birthday With Throw Back PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.