Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Dark Knuckle Experience - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Dark Knuckle Experience (1791 Views)

Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone) / Lady Refuses To Cover Her Dark Facial Birth Mark (Photos) / Dark People Won't Go Far In Life Unless They Bleach -instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dark Knuckle Experience by star4ever: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2017
I was a bit dark in complexion following childbirth and harsh weather condition. However, in November 2016, I changed my cream from Aveeno moisturizing lotion to Bismid Whitening cream which has toned the skin and cleared all the patches, pigments etc. In summary, it has really given me the desired result.

The problem I currently have is that of dark knuckles. Due to this experience, I have researched so many hand lotions/brands which can be used to correct the problem other than discontinuing the use of the body cream. I am a bit skeptical on which hand cream can be used to manage the dark knuckle problem without any damage to the skin. I therefore, need recommendations and suggestions.

Cosmetologists in the house and those who had similar experience, Please over to you.
Re: Dark Knuckle Experience by Sweetteasestore: 2:53pm On Feb 10, 2017
star4ever:
I was a bit dark in complexion following childbirth and harsh weather condition. However, in November 2016, I changed my cream from Aveeno moisturizing lotion to Bismid Whitening cream which has toned the skin and cleared all the patches, pigments etc. In summary, it has really given me the desired result.

The problem I currently have is that of dark knuckles. Due to this experience, I have researched so many hand lotions/brands which can be used to correct the problem other than discontinuing the use of the body cream. I am a bit skeptical on which hand cream can be used to manage the dark knuckle problem without any damage to the skin. I therefore, need recommendations and suggestions.

Cosmetologists in the house and those who had similar experience, Please over to you.

Hi Star4ever . Let me first allay your fears by saying Dark Knuckles are quite common in this region after child birth . I usually advise my patients during consultations to go for natural products . Whilst there are no hard and fast rules to this issue i have seen from experience that patients with mild skin usually respond to Castor oil over a period of time . For those with dry skin I recommend Cocoa butter mostly because dryness sometimes aggravates the issue further . Another option is to use Lemon juice from natural lemons. I will however warn that this sometimes may be a bit harsh for people with tender skin . Alternatively Lactic Acid peels can be used with results within a week . Hope this helps . I will be glad to give you a free consultation on Watsapp (09073658245) whenever you are free where you can share pictures so i have a clearer idea of what to recommend . Best Regards

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

4 Proven Ways To Achieve The Perfect Natural Soft and Pink Lips Without Lipstick / Classy Ladies Sandals N Wears ..newly Arrived Collection At Affordable Price / Jovani Two Piece Prom Dresses Online Collection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.