Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? (991 Views)

Was Noah's Flood Global Or Local? / Who Was Noah's Wife? / NOAH: This Information Will Make Smart People Throw Their Bibles Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 8:21am On Apr 06, 2016
I remember as a child the story of Noah being the only good man in a world full of evil, being laughed at while his family worked ceaselessly on the ark and warning the world of the impending doom at his spare time. It never occurred to me that in the unknown BC, there would be no TV or internet or radio to pass across his message. And even if he somehow managed to, how would those who lived on the other side of the world have made the journey? Or did the whole world consist of a few hundreds in a community?
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
I remember as a child the story of Noah being the only good man in a world full of evil, being laughed at while his family worked ceaselessly on the ark and warning the world of the impending doom at his spare time. It never occurred to me that in the unknown BC, there would be no TV or internet or radio to pass across his message. And even if he somehow managed to, how would those who lived on the other side of the world have made the journey? Or did the whole world consist of a few hundreds in a community?
Facebook
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by kekakuz(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
how will dollar come back to 200
how will fuel scarcity end
how will buhari stop travelling
how will you buy your rangrover this year
how will you last longer in bed
how will you end poverty in your generation
how will insecurity end
how will we deal with the Fulani beards men
how will linda ikejis Luna stop smelling
how will tuface stop impregnating peoples daughters
how will lying Mohammed stop lying
how will cossy get born again
how will barca start wining witout opponent red carded
how will women's period stop smelling
how will Yoruba women get neater
how will buhari fight corruption in his cabinet.
how will kekakuz get small sense

you are asking about Noah.
continu

1 Like

Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by solara: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
kekakuz:

how will dollar come back to 200
how will fuel scarcity end
how will buhari stop travelling
how will you buy your rangrover this year
how will you last longer in bed
how will you end poverty in your generation
how will insecurity end
how will we deal with the Fulani beards men
how will linda ikejis Luna stop smelling
how will tuface stop impregnating peoples daughters
how will lying Mohammed stop lying
how will cossy get born again
how will barca start wining witout opponent red carded
how will women's period stop smelling
how will Yoruba women get neater
how will buhari fight corruption in his cabinet.
how will kekakuz get small sense

you are asking about Noah.
continu

Guy U funny... grin grin grin... nice1
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Scholar8200(m): 9:35am On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
Something like that. The flood was before the great dispersion; the fact that one man, after the flood, could mobilise the World to build a tower shows that the population then was rather sparse and huddled up in a part of the earth.
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Shollyps(m): 9:52am On Apr 06, 2016
it was only Noah's world..probably isreal...not the whole world...

1 Share

Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
We could go with the movie depiction of the spirit leading two of every animal in the world to the ark. Think of the ark as a gsm antenna broadcasting a signal all the animals used as an internal GPS destination - they journeyed for days, nights even weeks and probably months to get to the ark.
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
charix:
We could go with the movie depiction of the spirit leading two of every animal in the world to the ark. Think of the ark as a gsm antenna broadcasting a signal all the animals used as an internal GPS destination - they journeyed for days, nights even weeks and probably months to get to the ark.
am talking about the men
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Oluwaseytiano:
am talking about the men
Men where? All I remember was the ark contained his family and animals.
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 6:23pm On Apr 06, 2016
charix:

Men where? All I remember was the ark contained his family and animals.
read my first post again
Re: How Was Noah Able To Warn The World Of An Extinction Level Flood? by jcross19: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
That noah story have k-leg, archaeologically that's just a tale. Not everything in the bible is perfect.

(1) (Reply)

But Its In The Old Testament !!!!! / Living Faith Church @ 35 / The Prophetic Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.