Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? (1873 Views)

Collabo (psquare Ft Don Jazzy) / Abuja Collabo Project: Say Yes! / 50 Cent, Jay Z , P Diddy Want Collabo With Ruggedman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by Manta(m): 9:54am On Nov 11, 2006
Hey, which artists from Naija do you think will drop something perfect and blend well if they hook up in a collabo?

I have Sixfootplus and 2shotz in mind ,
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 10:01am On Nov 11, 2006
dbanj and eldee,

sound sultan and amplyfied,
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by hoodboi(m): 10:05am On Nov 11, 2006
yeah dbanj nd eldee is gud,

dbanj nd face too wud be a gud one

nd mode nine nd eldee
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by samsick: 10:34am On Nov 11, 2006
I think Eedris&Ruggedman would be cool,Modenine&Bouqui 'cos they re both hot,Freestyle& Terry Da Rapman,Tony Tetuila & Raskid?NO!Rasqui cos they both suck,And probably Samsick & Gbade :would do bett'er than Kells and Chief Shawn Carter?
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by samsick: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2006
I think Eedris&Ruggedman would be cool,Modenine&Bouqui 'cos they re both hot,Freestyle& Terry Da Rapman,Tony Tetuila & Raskid?NO!Rasqui cos they both suck,And probably Samsick & Gbade :would do bett'er than Kells and Chief Shawn Carter?
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by samsick: 10:38am On Nov 11, 2006
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 5:44am On Nov 13, 2006
eldee and 9ice

rugged and amplyfied

modenine and TNT
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by gbadex1(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2006
Samsick and gbade? Dude, what tha flammin' f ?!

@ casper,

who's tnt?
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by bioye(m): 1:52pm On Nov 13, 2006
yeah, i'd like modenine and eLDee.
reincarnation of the plantashun boys (in the works).

same as this topic - https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-15590.0.html
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 1:03am On Nov 14, 2006
@ casper,

who's tnt?
[quote][/quote]

this is their site, they sang with eldee http://www.myspace.com/tntmusic1
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by gbengaijot(m): 9:14am On Nov 14, 2006
I'd want a collab between orlandoh Owoh and No more loss for a remix of "Iyawo Olele"

And King sunny Ade oin collab with either Syl-plus or Psquare will be good.

Trust me, i Dream of that everyday grin
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by shadyBaba: 12:03pm On Nov 15, 2006
i would luv rugged man + 2 face one a track
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by chizzy687(f): 6:08pm On Nov 15, 2006
Modenine ft Ruggedman

Eldee ft Freestyle

Weird Mc ft OJB

2SHOTZ ft Nomoreloss

Slam ft P-square

Maintain Boys ft KWAM 1

Julius Agwu ft Basket Mouth
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by chizzy687(f): 6:09pm On Nov 15, 2006
Modenine ft Ruggedman

Eldee ft Freestyle

Weird Mc ft OJB

2SHOTZ ft Nomoreloss

Slam ft P-square

Maintain Boys ft KWAM 1

Julius Agwu ft Basket Mouth

Em bi like say those ones wey dey there go dey hot collabos
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by skingo(m): 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2006
i'd liek to see Mode 9 and Sauce kid ( jus for the haters and the fans)
i'd love to see ma main man eLDee and Sauce kid also( that will be bananas ) considering eldee various flows and sauce kid's delivery!
D Banj and Sauce kid( that one will be serious were music) both of those guys i've heard they are very energetic,
jeremiah gyang and Ghetto P( these two hausa boyz representing naija will kill it)
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2006
eldee and sauce kid already have a collabo.,,,,,,, but it is not out to the public yet
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by jaybaby(f): 9:44pm On Nov 16, 2006
D'banj & Eldee grin
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by justkunmi(m): 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2006
ruggedman and 2face
9ce and nomoreloss
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by Manta(m): 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2006
I'll like to hear,

Freestyle and Terry the rapman,

Pheroshuz and Ruggedman,

Soul E and Bravo D(the Pachanga king),

Age Beeka and Bem Sar,

Madarocka and Peacemaker,

Bouqui and Sheeba(featured on 2Shotz' Original copy),

Alabi and BKD,

Sixfootplus and Rule Clean,

Cashino and Overdose(OD),
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by skingo(m): 7:59pm On Nov 18, 2006
hey casper,
sauce kid nad eldee have a song already?
is ther eany way i can get it? or send it to me plz!
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by whiteroses(f): 8:05pm On Nov 18, 2006
i like the cute one's freestyle and jazzmin olofin
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 3:04am On Nov 19, 2006
skingo:

hey casper,
sauce kid nad eldee have a song already?
is ther eany way i can get it? or send it to me plz!

omo my guy they never even make ppl hear am, but the title is I AM NIGERIAN, if i get it i will send it to you.

buthave you heard amplyfied and eldee.,,,,NAIJA UNTIL I DIE
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by skingo(m): 1:55am On Nov 28, 2006
yeah ive heard that one, its on amplifyd crews page, i ordered the album too, hasnt come yet sha, maek them no go play me wayo oh, lol, well i have not heard that track, sauce kid also is on amplifyd crew's album, his nameis on the track listing, well if u get the track, abeg, u know that u can yousendit, or jus send it, lol
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by chizzy687(f): 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2006
menike and Ruggedman

I swear em go be like the 1st Niaja Hardcore Rap Collab
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by Christino(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2006
D'banj, Big-Lo and Obesere, you can't possibly beat that Combo!
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 2:55pm On Dec 12, 2006
eldee, 2shots. and ayuba
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by hoodboi(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2006
mode 9 nd nas
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by djchronic(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2006
* Watch out for OlaDELe (Del of Trybes Records) ft. SauceKid, comin out 2007

I'ld luv to hear d followin collabos:

Zara ft. SauceKid (produced by Q-Beats)

D'Banj and Faze

Private Authority and eLdee

Terry da rapman, eLdee, SauceKid, DeL, Zara, B-Eazy, with Faze and Banky on the Hooks!

Naira and Banky (dats gon be so sick)

Cashino and Shogun

Amplifyd Crew and 2face

P-Square and Freestyle

Styl-Plus and Slam ft. Alaye

Komo and D'Banj

Sunny T and Pasuma wonder (lol)

Azadus, BlackFace and Faze

Bouqui and Sasha

Mode9 and SauceKid (Haha!)

Blak Twang and Mode9

Boneskull (of Private Authority, former tripple B) and SauceKid >>> dem 2 gon kill d track!

Sunny Nneji and D'Banj

Femi Kuti and Wierd MC

2face and eLDee (For Instance rmx)

, and d list goes on & on

Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by casper(m): 9:15pm On Dec 24, 2006
@ dj chronic

YOU ARE FREAKING ME OUT HERE!! you are giving me serious goose bumps here. those are mad collabos and they will go a long way.

the eldee and 2face one is it for real?

and i can't wait to hear that olaDELe and sauce kid
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by djchronic(m): 7:59am On Dec 27, 2006
grin @ Casper, That ''For Instance remix'' aint for real o; But I wish they cud both come together to do that. Lets kp our fingerz crossed tho.
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by djd1(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2007
i wld like to see ------

styl plus feat. ego (lagbaja lead vocal girl)

pastor goody goody and azadus

eldee and ruggedman

ruff rugged n raw and  jamix
Re: Which Will Be The Perfect Naija Collabo Or Your Dream? by toptho(f): 1:20am On Jan 27, 2007
Stylplus and faze
Dbanj and 2face
Freestyle and Mode 9

(1) (2) (Reply)

Music-soulja Boy- Crank Dat / Old Nigerian Reggae Artist Lyrics / GEJ Presidential Campaign Song "Na You We Want"- Wack Or Not | Listen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.