Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge (821 Views)

HELP! My Laptop Battery Has Refused To Charge What Do I Do / HELP! Laptop Takes 6hours To Charge / How To Charge Your Smartphone On Your Laptop When Its On Sleep Mode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge by CallMeOO7(m): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2016
I changed d charger some weeks ago and it was fine until about few days back. It will show charger connected but d charge level won't go beyond 0% and it goes off immediately there's power failure. Engineers in the house, over to you.

Mod please push this to the front page, let me get help as soon as possible.
Re: Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge by bedfordng(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
CallMeOO7:
I changed d charger some weeks ago and it was fine until about few days back. It will show charger connected but d charge level won't go beyond 0% and it goes off immediately there's power failure. Engineers in the house, over to you.

Mod please push this to the front page, let me get help as soon as possible.
you probably have a faulty battery or power pack. Try change the battery or power cord and see if it will charge
Re: Help! My Laptop Refused To Charge by CallMeOO7(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
bedfordng:
you probably have a faulty battery or power pack. Try change the battery or power cord and see if it will charge

Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Computer Gurus Pls Help O, My User Profile Cannot Be Loaded / Which System Should I Go For. / Pls I Really Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.