Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' (964 Views)

2,131 Pregnant Women Test Positive To HIV In Lagos / 9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA / Help He Wants To Commit Suicide Because Of A Female Brest Growing On His Chest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by sonofthewind: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2016
My sister's suitor tested positive to 'Hepatitis B' antigens when they went for marriage medical test last week. Our family is bothered because she had marriage disapointment in the past and wish if this one works out. Pls NLs is there any reliable solution to this health challenge?
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2016
yup there is indeed.... if she hasnt contacted ut yet, let her immediately get vaccination as for the groom to be, his case can be solved provided it hasent eaten deep into him... if his ready and willing to start treatment,, quote me.
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by sonofthewind: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
Justdulla:
yup there is indeed.... if she hasnt contacted ut yet, let her immediately get vaccination as for the groom to be, his case can be solved provided it hasent eaten deep into him... if his ready and willing to start treatment,, quote me.
My sister tested negative and liver function test (LFT) of her suitor shows no damage to the liver at the moment.
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by Inspectahdeck(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2016
Some men spend money to buy diseases thinking they are enjoying themselves. why?

Take him to the hospital where he will get treatment not NL.

Where is our value as a nation or people? An issues that needs medical attention, they bring to social media, love too na social media etc.
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2016
sonofthewind:

My sister tested negative and liver function test (LFT) of her suitor shows no damage to the liver at the moment.
Ask her to get vaccinated for hepatitis B Immediately... where is ur location so i can refer em to a reputable doctor so that he can commence treatment... they must wed ooo no worry
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by sonofthewind: 6:36pm On Apr 06, 2016
Justdulla:
Ask her to get vaccinated for hepatitis B Immediately... where is ur location so i can refer em to a reputable doctor so that he can commence treatment... they must wed ooo no worry
Alright, I will tell her. Thanks for your counsel.
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by Rhea(f): 3:55am On Apr 08, 2016
sonofthewind:
My sister's suitor tested positive to 'Hepatitis B' antigens when they went for marriage medical test last week. Our family is bothered because she had marriage disapointment in the past and wish if this one works out. Pls NLs is there any reliable solution to this health challenge?

Your sister should vaccinated herself immediately. The man should seek medical treatment for Hep B. It is one of the most common causes of liver cancer in Africa today
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by tuniboss: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2016
Hello let's talk...i can help.
Re: Help: He Tested Positive To 'Hepatitis B' by cynthiaezebaby: 2:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
tuniboss:
Hello let's talk...i can help.
let your sister and husband take vaccine ,after that you can contact this no they have supplement that can cure the disease k. 09084456600

(1) (Reply)

My Experience, Being Gay And HIV Positive In Nigeria – Ola / How To Cure Prostatitis? / Strange Sickness, Help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.