Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,803 members, 7,827,951 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Compromising Card Details. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Compromising Card Details. (481 Views)

How Do I Withdraw Or Transfer Money Without My Atm But Am With The Card Details / Nlanders Beware Of Scammers Trying To Get Your Atm Card Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Compromising Card Details. by ifyonline(f): 7:40pm On Apr 06, 2016
Gudevening all; please when you get such message belowh .Kindly ignore or better still put call across to your Bank if you are still in doubt.. This fraudster will tell u all sort of story to brainwash you into giving them your full Pan(the 16 digits number on your card; your Security and even your pin, it baffles me how some people give out their atm pin to strangers) once they have those information they will quickly register you for quick teller transaction and a code will b sent to your number and they will in turn call u back for the code and oops your account is in trouble...
They claim to be CBN customer care or your banks customer care... please no CBN or your bank staff will ask for your PIN or Full card number..please let's all be informed and help share this info to others... if CBN can make this announcement on radio but local and go on TV . I think it will b of help.

Once you are their victim your money is gone the truth is that your bank will do little or nothing to recover your fund..

Dear customer, due to BVN system upgrade your ATM card has been deactivated, to reactivate call 08144305453 for confirmation of bank berification (BVN)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Winning Business Plan For Your Business For Less. / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala To Give Address At 2016 Investiture Of Doctoral Hoods / You Are Smarter Than Most Of This Guys Making Money Genuinely.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.