Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti (6759 Views)

Van Vicker And Wife Celebrate 12th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Name Their Child ‘obama’ / Jim Iyke And Nadia Buari Wedding To Hold In December? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by mamagee3(f): 1:02am On Jan 29, 2010
Van Vicker and Nadia Buari escaped the catastrophic earthquake that hit Haiti on 12 January 2010 when the two failed to honour their plans to shoot in the devastated Caribbean country.

According to Van, it was due to their busy schedules that changed the traveling dates as they would have been in Haiti during the 7.0M earthquake.

“We were to be in Haiti with other stars from Haiti and Caribbean to shoot my new movie. I already discussed the trip with Nadia Buari and plans have being concluded on shooting. It was work engagement from us that changed the travelling dates. We were lucky to have escaped deaths and we give glory to God. But in our moments of gratitude, I identify with people of Haiti in their moments of pain”.

Like many other stars around the globe, Van has decided to raise money to help the people of Haiti through his humanitarian foundation, Van Vicker Foundation.

“My heart is heavy over the death of over 150,000 people. The loss is palpable and the pain is great, but they should take heart in the fact that God will always be with them. I shall do everything within my power to help alleviate the pain in whatever way I can”, he told Bigsam Media.

Van developed the interest to shoot in Haiti after his latest movies; The Dancer in America and Raj were highly patronized by the Haitians.
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by Kunbee: 1:11am On Jan 29, 2010
Link pls cheesy
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by mamagee3(f): 1:25am On Jan 29, 2010
Google is 2 clicks away from you, by the way I did Copy and Paste. wink
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by semid4lyfe(m): 2:07am On Jan 29, 2010
You did copy and paste and u couldn't pick the link from the url adress bar?
Bad Blogging habit!
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by donjon: 8:18am On Jan 30, 2010
As if evri body in haiti died!

How do u know dat they escaped death?

Plenty people trapped in rubble were pulled out alive!

So Mr van V should take a chill pill!
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by whiteroses(f): 10:29pm On Jan 30, 2010
donjon:

As if evri body in haiti died!

How do u know dat they escaped death?

Plenty people trapped in rubble were pulled out alive!

So Mr van V should take a chill pill!
lol at your ignorance

200000 people died in first round, they were probs in the city, if they died we'd be sad, just be thankful
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by mamagee3(f): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2010
semid4lyfe:

You did copy and paste and u couldn't pick the link from the url adress bar?
Bad Blogging habit!

Mrs. Blogger, forgive me I couldn't copy the number from the Url address bar.
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by oge4real(f): 10:44pm On Jan 30, 2010
Thank God for their lives.
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by spikedcylinder: 10:51pm On Jan 30, 2010
When reporting news stories, please provide a link and don't lead people on a merry-go-round.
Thanks.
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by whiteroses(f): 2:05am On Jan 31, 2010
this has no link?
mama-gee:

Mrs. Blogger, forgive me I couldn't copy the number from the Url address bar.
just highlight and paste
Re: Van Vicker And Nadia Escape Death In Haiti by donjon: 8:41am On Jan 31, 2010
@ whiteroses,
did u read my post @all?

How do u know that he would have died if he was in haiti?
He could have been among the survivors, for all i know!

Simply put, it was not yet his time!

(1) (Reply)

Church Of Satan Reacts To Kanye West’s ‘jesus Is King’ Album / Chinedu Ikedezie (a.k.a Aki) Gets National Honour / OMG Is This Wizkid!!!! I Want To Faint!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.