Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,163 members, 7,845,826 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? (1654 Views)

Why Do We Suffer Our Dogs In The Name Of Walks / Are We Over Vaccinating Our Dogs? / Hello Guys.. What Food Can I Give To My Caucasian Puppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2016
Hello everyone I got my gsd in December when she was 3 months old. Now she is about 7 months old. I feed her with rice, eba , milk and egg, indomi. But I'm looking for a way to diversify her meal but I don't want to go for something that would be too expensive to afford on the long run. So please what other food can I feed her with that will still supply her with adequate nutrients?? Thanks
NB:THOSE PICTURES WERE TAKEN WHEN SHE WAS 3MONTHS OLD.

Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by olisafincy(m): 11:09am On Apr 07, 2016
current pix sweet
Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
olisafincy:
current pix sweet
lol. Thanks. Please someone should help me out o.

Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Mckandre(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2016
bingo dog food or diamond kibbles, that's if u wanna bring out ur dog potential body build.
Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by olisafincy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
you can get it bones and chicken heads,necks.
I fed mine food waste from fast food containing rice, veges,spaghetti, and other things that's every evening.
Try yours on that he will love it. That's the cheapest you can get
Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mckandre:
bingo dog food or diamond kibbles, that's if u wanna bring out ur dog potential body build.
Yeah, I have heard of diamond kibbles. Do you use it for ur dog? How much is it? and how long does it last?
Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
olisafincy:
you can get it bones and chicken heads,necks.
I fed mine food waste from fast food containing rice, veges,spaghetti, and other things that's every evening.
Try yours on that he will love it. That's the cheapest you can get
.. Thanks Bro. I'll try to see if I can sign up with any restaurant.
Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Mckandre(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2016
tycoon2:
Yeah, I have heard of diamond kibbles. Do you use it for ur dog? How much is it? and how long does it last?
I use the diamond for my puppies and bingo for their mum.
Bingo 5kg is 3.5k
10kg is 6k

diamond small is 3.5k from retailers but found a wholesaler were I got it at 2.8k
the medium is 7k from retailer
big size is 12k from wholesaler.

I don't really keep the lasting periods but since mine are still puppies, and they are more than one and they are fed thrice a day, small size diamond lasts for like 1week.
Re: What Can Other Food Can We Feed Our Dogs? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2016
Mckandre:
I use the diamond for my puppies and bingo for their mum.
Bingo 5kg is 3.5k
10kg is 6k

diamond small is 3.5k from retailers but found a wholesaler were I got it at 2.8k
the medium is 7k from retailer
big size is 12k from wholesaler.

I don't really keep the lasting periods but since mine are still puppies, and they are more than one and they are fed thrice a day, small size diamond lasts for like 1week.
okay.. Thanks I'll try that.

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Guard Dog 65k Budget / Showline GSD Puppy Available From IGNITE German Shepherds. / Excellent 7months Female Albino Neapolitan Mastiff For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.