Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,880 members, 7,862,967 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 AM

Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter (858 Views)

Girl Who "Had 50 Surgery To Look Like Angelina Jolie" Clears The Air / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating / Mercy Johnson Clears The Snow From Her Car (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by mikron(m): 3:36am On Apr 07, 2016
Earlier today, singer Harrysong sent sweet wishes to a young woman, stating that she is his daughter. Now, the ‘Reggae Blues’ crooner has taken to Instagram to set the records straight.
“Please guys, don’t get it twisted: she is not my biological daughter,” the singer said, adding , she is my goddaughter. I never reach to born her.”
Read his report earlier

Read more at http://expressng.com/2016/04/harrysong-reacts-over-mystery-daughter-says-she-is-my-goddaughter/#g6QITrX7WBpk4pmR.99
http://viralng.com/2016/04/06/finally-harrysong-clears-the-air-reveals-the-real-identity-of-this-girl/

Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by YorceelinaBlaq(f): 3:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Just as I thot...d girl is fine sha.
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by Smellymouth: 4:08am On Apr 07, 2016
OMO, see as yansh big like obontami head.. grin cheesy

Am looking at the girl's yansh like:::

Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by jeffizy(m): 4:15am On Apr 07, 2016
So much for online news. So full of contradictions.
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by KingRex1(m): 5:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
OMO, see as yansh big like obontami head.. grin cheesy

Am looking at the girl's yansh like:::
Haha! No break your neck
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by Smellymouth: 5:48am On Apr 07, 2016
KingRex1:
Haha! No break your neck

grin cheesy dat yansh big, aswear
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by atilla(m): 5:50am On Apr 07, 2016
I was already calculating Harry songs to be like 50 years old.

But why the girl come put songs for her Instagram also
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by bonechamberlain(m): 6:16am On Apr 07, 2016
hmmm na wa o, am sure no one read harrysong's post twice, everyone's eyes are on the pics..

Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by chelseaboi(m): 6:29am On Apr 07, 2016
I dnt care...but she is beautiful
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by Pennsylvania: 6:32am On Apr 07, 2016
She's really endowed smiley
Re: Finally Harrysong Clears The Air: This Lady Is Not My Daughter by okosodo: 7:02am On Apr 07, 2016
but she has the thing

(1) (Reply)

Iyanya Takes Dope Picture With Ay / LIB Exclusive: How Teebillz Nearly Killed Himself This Morning / Former Nigerian First Lady Turns Preacher (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.