Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,130 members, 7,829,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter (1381 Views)

Harrysong Says He Regret Why He Is Unmarried And Gave His Reason / She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz / Harry Songz Reveals That Carlisa Is Not His Biological Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 07, 2016
He's too young to have a 22 years old child afteral

Lalasticlala

Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 07, 2016
Chai y nau. Ogel sori ya
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by ojnnaco(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Not your biological daughter ..who knows maybe na your chemistry daughter. ? who told u that u never reach to born her? make I hear joor
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by NelsonNeo(m): 8:51am On Apr 07, 2016
Da babe is hot
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 8:53am On Apr 07, 2016
angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door whats wrong with you angry
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Young03(m): 8:58am On Apr 07, 2016
and so?
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Afrok(m): 9:23am On Apr 07, 2016
Damn.... these days wey dollar dey expensive like this, Harrysong can always TURN to the assets on the lady for Forex.
She's not your biological daughter agreed, but even some men call their side chicks daughter, so no biggie undecided
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by tonaydo(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2016
PinkBarbie:

Lalasticlala
fine girl, what's your location?
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 6:41am On Apr 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:

who are they? smiley
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 26, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who are they? smiley
You don't know HarrySong? shocked
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 26, 2016
PinkBarbie:
You don't know HarrySong? shocked
is he a footballer?
Re: Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 26, 2016
shebi he is baba for the girls na...please my mummy and grandma too need god father oo..as far as say money go pay...you know na...buh that girls hip tho...na plastic

(1) (Reply)

Noble Igwe's Bride Arrived In A Balloon For The Reception / I Will Date A Man because I Am Attracted,Not because Of His Heritage-Rita Dominic / Cristiano Ronaldo Looks Stylish In Denim On Denim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.