Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,237 members, 7,849,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:51 AM

She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz (531 Views)

Comedian, Emma Oh My God And Wife Expecting First Child, See Baby Bump / Harrysong Says Carlisa Isn't His Biological Daughter / Harry Songz Reveals That Carlisa Is Not His Biological Daughter. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by ujoseph006: 12:16am On Apr 07, 2016
She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-Daughter - Harrysongz Clarifies

There was a little misunderstanding today when he called her his daughter while celebrating her birthday.

See his tweet below:-

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/shes-not-my-biological-daughter-rather-shes-my-god-daughter-harrysongz-clarifies/

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by ujoseph006: 12:17am On Apr 07, 2016
I thought so, at first
Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by Thebrightest(m): 12:20am On Apr 07, 2016
BACK PAGE...
Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by marshalcarter: 12:24am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok

So now shey e don stop ppl from leavin dier home by 4:30 to go queue for fuel undecided
Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by Mannygoulding(m): 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
hehehe.....Harry haff deny fine girl!!! could be a biological straff mate ......
Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by faray: 1:46am On Apr 07, 2016
Ok
Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by datola: 2:14am On Apr 07, 2016
Nigerian celebrities always creating one controversial story or the other for social media information hungry green horns to roll with.
Re: She's Not My Biological Daughter Rather She's My God-daughter - Harrysongz by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2016
isok

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Angry Parents Send 30 Soldiers To Beat Up Guests At Their Son's Wedding / Funke Akindele Denies Confirming Romance With JJC / Is Wizkid And Lagos State Commissioner Of Police Related?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.