Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,025 members, 7,814,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited (1240 Views)

Graduate Front Desk Officer At Critical Rescue International (CRI) / Newgate Medical Services Ltd Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment(14 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited by ugwum007(m): 10:45am On Apr 07, 2016
Newgate Medical Services Limited started operations in October, 2000 with committed staff of 10 with the aim of bridging the obvious gap identified in health care delivery service in Ikorodu.

We decided to change the face of healthcare by raising delivery standard. We have over the year maintained our standards with continuous improvement of performance. Dynamism has been our watchword.Graduate Front Desk Officer at Newgate Medical Services Limited

We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Front Desk Officer

Ref. No.: Ref NMSL/2015/J0019
Department: Front Desk
Contract Type: Full Time

Minimum Qualification and Experience

Bachelor’s Degree/HND from reputable institution
Minimum of 1 year cognate experience

Required Skills

Ability to work with little or no supervision
Ability to relate freely with clients
Must not be more than 35 years of age.
Must be smart and able to communicate effectively
Ability to know and meet clients’ needs and wants.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online

Application Deadline Date
30th April, 2016.

Read More:
http://eagletechng.com/graduate-front-desk-officer-at-newgate-medical-services-limited/
Re: Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited by heavenisreal18: 12:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
I couldn't upload my passport and can't apply,pls help
Re: Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited by ugwum007(m): 3:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
heavenisreal18:
I couldn't upload my passport and can't apply,pls help

check your internet network strength, use a better connection and a suitable browser.
Re: Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited by Chickychic(f): 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pls I want to knw did anyone of u submitted ur application? because I kept on filling d application form online to no avail. Am still looking for d part DAT says submit ur application till date.
Someone please explain dis submission part beta to me
Re: Graduate Front Desk Officer At Newgate Medical Services Limited by heavenisreal18: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2016
If you didn't complete the application you can't submit, after completion it will automatically take you to apply for vacancy then u can submit..

(1) (Reply)

CBN Goes Hard On Banks Over Indiscriminate Blacklisting Of Staff / Nigerian Breweries Plc (ITF – NECA Technical Skills Development) / Nigeria Air Force Recruiting DSSC (screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.