Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,717 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations (54766 Views)

See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria / What Do You Think Are The Two Most Influential Innovations On Human Life? / See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ahmg001(m): 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
jboy73:
Lols.
Only Igbo boys fit do something like this.

Those Yello bars and Cattle rearers only knows how to rig elections and cause caos
.must u display ur high level of stupidity for the whole world to see?
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nomswag: 7:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
amunkita:
Drones wey full Benin..
Infact all kids for benin nah drone.
Bro u can lie
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by IYANGBALI: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Polar3:

dedicate it to that heavy manchester,iyangbali..hehehe.
God forbid bad thing
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by amunkita(m): 7:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
Nomswag:

Bro u can lie

Hahaha..

See Benin drones association Spokesperson..

Tell me what I know not..

1 Like

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by onila(f): 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Ajebutter all of them!! Not that stupid government college ekwulobia my parents sent me to. angry
grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by habsydiamond(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2016
There is something I don't understand pls, is that not Dell laptop. How was it renovated. I still understand drone
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
ladyF:
Why don't we see this kind of innovation in public schools? undecided Until the Government increases the standards of education in its state and federal schools, Nigeria will still be backward. Anyway sha... It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. grin grin grin Who do I dedicate this FTC to kiss kiss kiss
The government has no money to pay computer science and mathematics teachers. the teachers have gone to computer village to become millionaires.
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Chukzyfcb(m): 8:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
Look @ them comments, Hypocrites!hypocrites!! .....nowt they are praising the private school and bashing the govt school, when the same set of pple attend private university. They'll switch lane and rain insults on them simply because they didn't attend one....HYPOCRITES EVERYWHERE!!
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by kilokeys(m): 8:12pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jskelly11:
Nice UAV but I don't think they built it from scratch

They think they are talking to oswai..

Lol scratch ko..
Did they build the circuit
.. Or just assembled like innoson..

App ko... App ni..
The coding.. The UI

I am not hating.. I am an engineer.. So i know what leads to what
. This is a hoax..
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Polar3: 8:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
IYANGBALI:
God forbid bad thing

iwó to jade lati fuji house of commosion,hehehe...ma mu e sha,òjó kón...waa je seriosly..
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Apelex(m): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
Jskelly11:
Nice UAV but I don't think they built it from scratch
Definitely not from scratch. Those things are definitely assembled
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by IYANGBALI: 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
Polar3:

iwó to jade lati fuji house of commosion,hehehe...ma mu e sha,òjó kón...waa je seriosly..
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by theEYe21(f): 8:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
False! Look at the schools some celebrities and rich people in Nigeria went to. Infact, most of them didn't finish school sef, they became dropouts and rich.
metorichmond:
U see what m saying, the kind of school u go determines a lot about you n your future. Che na students for UBE or community secondary school na them wan seat dwn the reason this kind tin.
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by smoothlips(m): 8:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
mediocre Country!!! what's innovative about this? when I was much younger we used to replicate caterpillar earth movers using tins and planks and nobody considered it special....
A country that lacks everything worships anything.... The children should be encouraged to study electronic engineering but should not be celebrated as super stars
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by uplay(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
jboy73:
Lols.

Those Yello bars and Cattle rearers only knows how to rig elections and cause caos
senseless Tribalist is Ishaku an igbo boy?? go get some sense please
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by mikron(m): 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Virginkpekus:
Ajebutter all of them!! Not that stupid government college ekwulobia my parents sent me to. angry
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by sobastical: 9:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
pato405:
Where is the innovation? what's new? these toys already exist.

Maybe they don't know the definition of innovation
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Ibyno(m): 9:50pm On Apr 07, 2016
FOR SOME PEOPLE MIND, IF I KIDNAP DIS KIDS NOW, PEPPER TO SURE BE THAT. STOP EXPOSING KIDS OF THE RICH TO PUBLIC .
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by mikrizz: 9:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
wetin wuna call the name of the school again abeg!...
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
jboy73:
Lols.

yes because its only Igbos, Yorubas and so called "cattle rearers" that are in Nigeria right?
I don't blame you, I blame the bad education system cos a well educated human being will not utter the nonsense you just uttered. You should be ashamed of yourself
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Tem12(f): 10:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
NICE ONE KIDS..
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by astute07(f): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2016
Im sure they had d idea of this drones; after watching Scorpio season1 episode 16
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:34am On Apr 08, 2016
deceive yourselves to advertise your foreign schools ok.

to make a drone is not child's play. they bought a Chinese toy, dismembered it and replaced with local objects.

upload a video of the flying object please.

1 Like

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by abbeyty(m): 12:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Virginkpekus:

Do you blame your parents, they would have loved to send you to a better school if they were able to afford it. you don't even need that if those thieving politicians invest properly in education instead,they prefer to use the funds meant for that purpose to build their own private school and start charging their fellow thieves huge amounts ( not saying all parents that send their kids to such school are thieves]
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by uvalued(m): 3:23am On Apr 08, 2016
NEW INVENTIONS? the drone can be bought online and used. so is that an invention? how many hours can this their drone stay? does it use solar charging? mtscew
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by uvalued(m): 3:24am On Apr 08, 2016
VajanahDischaj:
deceive yourselves to advertise your foreign schools ok.

to make a drone is not child's play. they bought a Chinese toy, dismembered it and replaced with local objects.

upload a video of the flying object please.
i agree with you. its just to advertise their school

1 Like

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 5:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Virginkpekus:
virginkpekus...... Is ur kpekus really a virgin? If yes I'd love to propose to u..... Seriously
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 5:58am On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:
Why don't we see this kind of innovation in public schools? undecided

Until the Government increases the standards of education in its state and federal schools, Nigeria will still be backward. Anyway sha...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again. grin grin grin

Who do I dedicate this FTC to kiss kiss kiss
my love
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 6:13am On Apr 08, 2016
lestat:
my love

lol how are you dear? kiss
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:

lol how are you dear? kiss

I am okay baby and you?
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Jskelly11: 6:37am On Apr 08, 2016
kilokeys:

They think they are talking to oswai..
Lol scratch ko.. Did they build the circuit .. Or just assembled like innoson..
App ko... App ni.. The coding.. The UI

I am not hating.. I am an engineer.. So i know what leads to what . This is a hoax..
Haha They prolly got it From HobbyKing
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by DedeNkem: 6:44am On Apr 08, 2016
Mushroom schools everywhere.
There are more schools in Nigeria than students!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.