Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,510 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations (54764 Views)

See Power Innovations That Can Solve The Electricity Supply Problem In Nigeria / What Do You Think Are The Two Most Influential Innovations On Human Life? / See Innovations :mechanical Corn Roaster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 6:53am On Apr 08, 2016
lestat:

I am okay baby and you?
Splendid dear. TGIF grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 7:02am On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:

Splendid dear. TGIF grin

Yeah, true that... we should do something today right? grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 7:29am On Apr 08, 2016
lestat:

Yeah, true that... we should do something today right? grin

Oya na....we can "nairaland" all day. FTC tins grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by uche08066959705(m): 7:56am On Apr 08, 2016
Got to a private school and become a genius. Go to a public school and become a politici
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by uche08066959705(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2016
Got to a private school and become a genius. Go to a public school and become a politician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 08, 2016
ladyF:

Oya na....we can "nairaland" all day. FTC tins grin

OK na if that's your fancy! Let's disturb every single new thread today! grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Electroweb(m): 9:23am On Apr 08, 2016
admax:
Look at their classrooms! Look at the school compound! Why won't they invent such. Meanwhile in Public schools in this same Nigeria:

What a life!

They will steal your money meant to develop infrastructures like schools, hospital etc and send their children to the best of schools but unfortunately some wretched people will still kill themselves for those politicians.

I ain't saying only politicians send their Children to the expensive private schools as we have lots of legitimately rich people in this country. It is well.

So much inequity in the country. How many geniuses can private schools produce? If we don't revamp the public schools that means we are not ready to be innovative on a massive scale.
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 1:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
lestat:

OK na if that's your fancy! Let's disturb every single new thread today! grin
lol

your ban is loading grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:

lol

your ban is loading grin

My baby, I have missed you
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
lestat:

My baby, I have missed you
Missed you more luv kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:

Missed you more luv kiss kiss kiss

What you been up to baby?
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
lestat:

What you been up to baby?
Plenty plenty things dear. smiley
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Tolutweety well done o angry angry angry

I dey see your handwork...
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by tolutweety(m): 9:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:
Tolutweety well done o angry angry angry

I dey see your handwork...
tongue tongue
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:

Plenty plenty things dear. smiley

When are we going to take our own pre wedding shots na?
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 10:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
lestat:

When are we going to take our own pre wedding shots na?
lol LadyF neva rish to marry biko. Marriage is for mature ladies grin
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
ladyF:

lol LadyF neva rish to marry biko. Marriage is for mature ladies grin

Lol, marriage is for those who find their partner, like I have found you na
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by ladyF(f): 6:30am On Apr 17, 2016
lestat:

Lol, marriage is for those who find their partner, like I have found you na
LadyF no be wife material cry
Re: Students Of White Plain British School Abuja Rattle Media With New Innovations by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 17, 2016
ladyF:

LadyF no be wife material cry
Why would u say that na? Who is wife or husband material? It's about finding that person who understands and appreciates the uniqueness of one wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Locally Made Amphibian Jet Spotted At Lagos Stadium / Nigerian Men Fabricate Sound Proof Noise Cancellation Box For Generator (vid) / Can You Find This Size Of Crocodile In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.