Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (35241 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by ucsquare(m): 2:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
my granma fyn pass dis people
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by uracocksucker: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
OM freakinggg G!!!! That is, and those are the most beautiful models in Imo ?
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by nextstep(m): 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:
This can't be Imo..Imo state is known for it very beautiful women so how come average looking people only contested

Heh heh, the fine ones all left for Lagos and Abuja and PH to "hustle" wink

Na joke oh

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Virginkpekus(f): 2:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
Don't tell me this ugly thing won Miss IMO, my state. She no even find reach my kpekus
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by nairalandbuzz(m): 2:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
AlexReports:
It went down in Owerri the Imo State capital over weekend as five renowned Imo designers battle hard in clothing 15 beautiful contestants who struggle to win the endowed tittle Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria -  'MBMI 2016'

The event held at Lobic Meridian hotel witnessed an  unprecedented massive turnout of people to witness the crowning of the first ever Queen of all Imo Models. 

Vivian Nnebedum who defeated the other fourteen contestants said to have been so outstanding during the camping period. 

According to her, she lost the hope of winning the event during dinner outing; seeing how wonderful her most outstanding contender look.
But she said ' I gained my courage back when she and almost all of the remaining contestants could not answer the the top5 question correctly' 

The organizers of the event, Dkcmodels Ent. and Ghoz Couture has announced that the winners of the pageant will be going to Dubai for a 3 weeks holiday. 
Of cause, this is different from the prizes. 
It may also interest you to know that the Winner ( QUEEN VIVIAN NNEBEDUM) drove home a brand new Nisan Maxima as a star Prize

Most Beautiful model in Imo pageant also saw Queen Noradence Obiefuna as first runner up. Having won MBMI FASHION 2016. while Queen Judith Orisaekeziem, as 2nd runner up won MBMI DIASPORA.  

The winners who has made a statement during the interviews about their pet projects said they will officially unveil their projects after their victory party. 

Most Beautiful model in Imo  has gained more relevance in the East as many National and state beauty Queens graced the event. 

Having been so much talked about, the winners has gained media presents as they go from one press house to another for interviews.
http://www.alexreports.info/2016/04/impressive-vivian-nnnebedum-wins-car.html?m=0

And to you, that car is brand new abi? SMH
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tye car is tokunbo and is repainted. The girl looks dazed. Na WA o

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by just2okworld(f): 2:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
congrats bae
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by MadCow1: 2:10pm On Apr 07, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by barnabas91: 2:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

The 5.0cgpa guy never get this kind fa
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by kaykay010(m): 2:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Old used car... Rubbish. C d inner door handle and d door rubber...bleeped
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by echike(m): 2:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
She looks gorgeous. Congratulations lady.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Vincy95: 2:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Holyfield1:
Chai!, I bet she isn't the most beautiful model, Buh u know na as per naija, na connection and spreading of toto fit do the job na

She is a woman and has ntin else to offer.

Ladies pls continue offering we appreciate. [color=#550000][/color] shocked cool
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:
This can't be Imo..Imo state is known for it very beautiful women so how come average looking people only contested

Which reasonable and well brought up fine gal would want to showcase prostitution to the populace-In exchange for a tokumbo car!
Just bought my gal an FX 35!
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by echike(m): 2:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
She looks gorgeous. Congratulations lady.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by echike(m): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
[quote author=Vincy95 post=44490266]
She is a woman and has ntin else to offer.
Ladies pls continue offering we appreciate.

Are you sure of this. Are you snitching on her because she refuse to offer to you. Guy cherish good thing so that you will experience it in life.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Ada9103(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
Wow!!!!! All I see are just umuoma.......ndi igbo ekenem unu niile

I rep imolite
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by ogmaskman: 2:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
thefakestan:
Which kind motor be this?

Who put steering cover abi na Tokunbo

ThefakeStan

That's a 2003 Nissan maxims. Look at the seat and gear lever. Also check out the shape Nd side mirror.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by KELVIN086: 2:34pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:
Dats true the girls look very average and basic.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Bobbysmart6(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2016
We cant even c d car well sef undecided
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by idupaul: 2:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Lol beauty without height cannot make a model.

Btw, have you been to Imo or just hearsay?

I have been to Imo and I found out the myth was right ..I saw many very fine girls
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by mapet: 2:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by mapet: 2:59pm On Apr 07, 2016
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by IRserveMyComent(f): 3:11pm On Apr 07, 2016
And the Ankra girl won it hmmmm? she must be brilliant then cos she is not the most beautiful there.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by IamAtribalist: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
cool Is this the best Imo State can do? I am disappointed because I have heard so many good things about the beauty of Imo women.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by TheAziz: 3:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
hmmm, she don win car now, shey she dey in fuel join?
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by OutOnBail(m): 3:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
2005 nissan maxima lipsrsealed sad . This time of fuel scarcity and giving someone a 3.5L V6 engine. Na fuel go kill am
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by thefakestan: 3:29pm On Apr 07, 2016
ogmaskman:

That's a 2003 Nissan maxims. Look at the seat and gear lever. Also check out the shape Nd side mirror.

I see bt them say na brand new for the Write up. Maybe brand new 03 model.

ThefakeStan

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by stubbornman(m): 3:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:
Nah these ones gree to Open leg nah make the organisers chop banku

modelling thing is gradually turning our girls to first class oloshos
Nowadays you wanna fvck set up a modelling thing "Miss anyhow" my dear you will be surprised the kind of income and free waist you will get

I yam Stubbornman

2 Likes

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by stubbornman(m): 3:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
moscobabs:
How much did they give to the best student in IMO state university pls?
a "handshake and bye bye"
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:

I have been to Imo and I found out the myth was right ..I saw many very fine girls
Ok
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Kaira333: 3:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
Non of them is even beautiful especially d winner. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face / Mr Universe Nigeria Contestants 2013 / Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.