Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo (35243 Views)

Queen Yvette Meurer, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Gets Gold Neckless Gift / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Pageant Finalists / Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Contestants Party With Sugarboy‎ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by whitecloth: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2016
Pheals:

[b][/b]

Spelling bee exist, I've seen in Lagos and here in Anambra state, others I don't know, and I'll like to are them also, can't we start one instead of waiting for the govt or agencies?.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by livinstone8(m): 4:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
So they will just be giving people cars for doing nothing Oh Lord pick my call
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
That is a used vehicle.

Some visible signs:

Dirty door handle.
Torn door seal.
Dirty door panel.
Blemishes on paint.
Nonsense steering cover.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by martinsoche: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
where are the fine fine girl in imo why all this kind of girls abi the fine once no know book cool shocked grin angry sad shocked
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by mascotttttttttt(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Most beautiful model abi the tallest.....cause dis girl no fine one bit mbok.....second hand Nissan
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:
This can't be Imo..Imo state is known for it very beautiful women so how come average looking people only contested
but the most brilliant women will be given text books what a nation

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by hollah123: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2016
a beauty queen can get a car but a 5.o graduate just dey lowkey n they say we need education
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by rosieluv(f): 5:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
chisos,dis cnt b imo gals. dey r nt fyn,i fine pass dem sef. were r d beautiful imo gals i knw oooo
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Sayelabola(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
idupaul:
This can't be Imo..Imo state is known for it very beautiful women so how come average looking people only contested

The winner is looking so weak.

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Tokunbo motor
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by edoziebobbyyahoocom(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
pyxon:
If your beauty or your girlfriend's beauty has never won her a car. Dont come here hating
Oga if you get daughters or when you get them encourage them to go for pageantries ok!
In Nigeria, who no know no go know. That is the latest means of prostitution.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Chukazu: 8:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
this can't be imo babes.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by myfantasies(f): 8:53pm On Apr 07, 2016
She is d most beautiful in imo

If i had known i would have contested grin grin

I can't believe dis is d most beautiful from my state grin
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by zudozz: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2016
they go don ses her life.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Ameena(f): 9:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mba
Dis cannot be the most beautiful girl in Imo nau. Even the ones standing with her are way prettier. Anywayz...she probably went d extra mile...who knows! Anything is possible.
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by pyxon(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2016
edoziebobbyyahoocom:

Oga if you get daughters or when you get them encourage them to go for pageantries ok!
In Nigeria, who no know no go know. That is the latest means of prostitution.

What about music? But you will see yorubas worshipping her, defending her even when she behaves like A slu T...But you will come online, in the open and insult you own. Tufia
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Arnoldo(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
moscobabs:
How much is are they giving to the best student in IMO state university pls?
He got scholarship,an innoson car,employment and cash..welcome to imo state

1 Like

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by stubbornman(m): 12:17am On Apr 08, 2016
myfantasies:
She is d most beautiful in imo
If i had known i would have contested grin grin
I can't believe dis is d most beautiful from my state grin
on a contrary the few that gladly open their legs
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2016
if this is the most beautiful Girl then I'm sorry to say, they are truely woski. see her red eyes like who no dey tire to open leg.

its either she fyiokt well or she answered questions intelligently, as for beauty, na na na
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Pheals(f): 12:23am On Apr 08, 2016
whitecloth:

Spelling bee exist, I've seen in Lagos and here in Anambra state, others I don't know, and I'll like to are them also, can't we start one instead of waiting for the govt or agencies?.

but what dey are giving them .... Is pea nut it can't promote further to impress them enough to know education qualities ... Imagine if all this big companies, philanthropists, and the government agencies are involve instead of wasting the dough on useless things. .. Won't there be better product from our education system to move the country forward

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Pheals(f): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2016
barnabas91:

The 5.0cgpa guy never get this kind fa

money says it all if the guy was given something more than this. .. And all what I said is been practice here and the government impress them people will read a lot Bro

Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Saintflames(m): 12:39am On Apr 08, 2016
We finished from the same school here in Creative Mind Sec School...dis gal is really rep us she was a beauty to behold bck then and am happy She made it to the top
Re: Vivian Nnnebedum Wins Car As She Emerges Most Beautiful Model In Imo by Saintflames(m): 12:41am On Apr 08, 2016
Had crush on her back then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makeup Transformation Of A Lady With Multiple Tribal Marks On Her Face / Mr Universe Nigeria Contestants 2013 / Make-up Transformation Photos Of A Beautiful Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.