Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,426 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:24 AM

Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens (29379 Views)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding / Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Panama Papers: Wale Tinubu Operated 12 Shell Companies In Tax Havens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by knightsTempler: 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
By the time the revelation of the panamaPapers are done, names like Tinubu, IBB, OBJ, Abdulsalami, Atiku, et al will all have their names on it. I can bet my balls on this.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Jediel1(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mehn dis post is to damn long.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by kobonaire(m): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
No biggie.... wealthy folks always look for 'ingenious' ways to save on taxes. This way unfortunately has been exposed.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Houseofglam7(f): 4:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Enough already!
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by ireneony(f): 4:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
White media hate any successful black man.
Am not buying their story.
Nigerians should be careful with what d media feed them with.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IVORY2009(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
steppin:
This Panama leak go cause big trouble o!

Tinubu's turn is next week!
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by olarhtunji(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
abbey621:
Why is everyone acting as if it is a secret? A person as rich as Dangote will definitely have some offshore assets and accounts. Next story!
NA WA O
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by 9jatatafo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 07, 2016
Everyone is a businessman only those caught are thieves
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by olarhtunji(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
IVORY2009:

Tinubu's turn is next week!
i can bet he will probably be there jagaban of Nigeria
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by kobonaire(m): 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
ireneony:
White media hate any successful black man.
Am not buying their story.
Nigerians should be careful with what d media feed them with.
The "Panama papers" have exposed the practice of people of all races and not just "rich black men".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by kobonaire(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
abbey621:
Why is everyone acting as if it is a secret? A person as rich as Dangote will definitely have some offshore assets and accounts. Next story!
Exactly.... he's only doing what other billionaires do too. His folks will be able to sort this out anyway.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by RexTramadol1: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Since my money nor dey dere

Wetin b my own?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by RexTramadol1: 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2016
Since my money nor dey dere

Wetin b my own?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by dustydee: 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
And so? If you have proof of any wrong doing, expose it.
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Xano(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2016
Emekamex:
Thunder will fire EFCC if they don't investigate all those mentioned.

You know the relevant authorities will turn the other side, and avoid these individuals. More big names to be revealed.
To fight corruption has become a different meaning to some individuals.
You can't say, "I am for everybody and for nobody", but some people are off limits; your anti-corruption fight becomes a joke.

2 Likes

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by jantavanta(m): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
What are our laws on Tax havens? FIRS, can you explain?

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Terror666(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2016
Without GEJ name the list is incomplete.....
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by chijioke17(m): 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
all I can say is Ghen ghen
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
If i hear say anybody read all that stuff.. undecided
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by ayindejimmy(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
crazygod:
Show me a politician that is not corrupt. And if u tell me buhari, I'll also tell u that he is the most corrupt of all.
#hypocrisy is corruption.
na so o!
Since we're all thieves in our own capacity, anyone caught in the act should be let-go. Abi?
U tried. Oya , clap yourself
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by uscofield: 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ok ooo. Watching and sipping my garri and kunu
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by silibaba: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin THIS TORI GO SWEET OO. ABEG MAKE I RUN GO MESS OUTSIDE SO THAT I GO FIT COMMENT TOO grin
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IVORY2009(m): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
olarhtunji:
i can bet he will probably be there jagaban of Nigeria

sure banker.....
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by HomeOfMe(f): 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2016
ExAngel007:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201378-panamapapers-africas-richest-man-dangote-his-brother-dantata-linked-to-shell-companies-in-tax-havens.html
Some Nigerians whose names are one the list would soon develop high blood pressure because more revelations are coming out
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by divineappo(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
ExAngel007:

Source: http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/201378-panamapapers-africas-richest-man-dangote-his-brother-dantata-linked-to-shell-companies-in-tax-havens.html
am sure these names are there;

Obasanjo
Abdussalam
Babangida
Patience & Jonathan
Diezziani
Okonjo-iweala
Notable Pastors like CAN president e.t.c.

As for Tinubu, he must have closed the account before forming APC. sharp guy

Am waiting for more panama papers leaks
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by ijebu2020: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
Ths Panama papers and the law firm shld jst let us have some peace..mst all the rich guys name be featured..even private people doing their own business??
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by lohresloco: 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2016
mtcheww, like say the average Nigerian is intelligent enough to give a f.u..uk, wetin dem know say be panama paper, when korokoro our leaders nor dey hide thief here... abeggi
Holyfield1:
This Panama saga go tough gan o, Air don blow open fowl yansh grin Please I need a summarisation(lol) of the whole context
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by IAmOged(f): 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Click likes if u have this ideology that there's urgent need for REVOLUTION for these "wrongs" in our root and system to be destroyed and corrected...if politics is about taking and sharing? where are these "wrongs" taking from and who and where are they giving to? is this nation going to continue like dis where "personal's interests" shades our "citizens' interests"?

Revolution? when dem north don take over all security institution for dis nation? enh revolution no be rice and beans oo
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by iamrealdeji(m): 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Dantata looks like a maigad. Doesn't look rich at all. Owo ko han lara e at all
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by LOVEGINO(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
moxter:
Dangote is the biggest fraudster in Nigeria..... He's a frontman to our darling corrupt military and civilian leaders just like late MKO ABIOLA.... hence, He's untouchable provided he did not show unnecessary ambition like MKO
bros make una no dey envy una fellow brodas success ooooo!
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Emnyte(m): 5:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
what about gej?
Re: Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens by Jokerman(m): 5:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
No wonder rich men will find it hard to enter heaven...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pee-links Electro World Lokoja Re-Opens After 2020 Fire Incident (Photos) / Various Ways Of Making Money Online! Hot Tutorials / CBN To Announce New Currency Policy Tomorrow (June15)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.