Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding (45975 Views)

Travel Box Given As Souvenirs At Fatima Dangote & Jamil Abubakar's Wedding / Jamil Abubakar And Fatima Dangote's Wedding In Kano (More Photos) / Jamil Abubakar: Meet Fatima Dangote's Pilot Husband-to-be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by londonrivals: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2018
Rukky Indimi is one of the daughters of billionaire businessman Mohammed Indimi while her husband, Usman Dandata Jnr is the son of late billionaire industrialist, Alhaji Usman Dantata and Africa's richest man, Alhaji Aliko Dangote's cousin.They had a superlative wedding in 2013.

They looked so cute at Fatima Dangote's wedding dinner in Lagos last Friday!

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-usman-dantata-and-rukky-indimi-at-fatima-dangotes-lagos-wedding/

5 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by balmofgilead: 9:16am On Mar 25, 2018
FTC!beautiful couple

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Gullah: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2018
Money people
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 25, 2018
Hausa babes too de fine

Especially kanuri and better Fulani

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by kennyblaze007(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
HML to them...Money is good oooo
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by samyyoung1(m): 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
I might av fail in becoming a billionaire in dis life......but in d next, I die there embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Papiikush: 12:41pm On Mar 25, 2018
I am going to marry a rich girl.

I mean a girl whose father is rich in dollars Mehn... Fück all these island broke girls.

Getting prepared to impregnate one in my area...I'll just pour the thing inside and her dad will arrange the wedding. (one time)

We will live happily ever after in the US. It becomes a win-win situation and everyone is happy.

Kia.... Sense will not kill me tongue

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Charltex: 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
its alright
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Christafarian(m): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
grin
Who are the 'they' that look 'so cute' ?
All I see is is a lady with a Halloween-themed dark lashes, and a sissy-like man cowering behind the gazelle-necked lady.
Shikena.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by ladycomfort(f): 12:42pm On Mar 25, 2018
Will jamil marry a second wife

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by LesbianBoy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Am I the only one that don't like 'Loud' weddings

5 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Nobody: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Who be dat idiot for the 2nd pic wey dey form Kiss Daniel?
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by IVORY2009(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it,
it's none of my business.

What's wrong with u? Must u copy and paste this on every thread.. shocked

16 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by ZombieTAMER: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
Owners of Niger delta oil money

Nigga area

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2018
WEEKEND FOR THE BILLIONAIRES!!
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Jenomtwist(m): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
D couple dope
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by dsauce: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Money begets money
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Queenserah26(f): 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nice one.
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by enemyofprogress: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Her only problem is her mouth odour

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:44pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abbey2sam:
Pls if you know anybody who wants to sell his or her car, any model & any colour, with AC and you are sure it's in perfect working condition & valid papers, with price around 2.5 or 3 million, as long as the engine is not weak yet, please let the person sell it,
Since you are now obsess with this post everywhere, it's surely your business now.
Smh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Bootybuttchic(f): 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
g
LesbianBoy:
Am I the only one that don't like 'Loud' weddings
no ...you are not! ...some people do not,but when you are born in a billionaire family...you would have no choice.....same way people with no money have no choice but do a quiet wedding meanwhile they want a loud and beautiful wedding......at the end of it all....it cant decide how the marriage life will flow.....

9 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by ct2: 12:45pm On Mar 25, 2018
Nigeria is ment for the rich

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Lambapapa(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
samyyoung1:
I might av fail in becoming a billionaire in dis life......but in d next, I die there embarassed
why u dey sound lyk this...dnt give up yet...you can still be a billionaire
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Nobody: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
I’ve noticed something about these Hausa ladies, they are so simple. Look at all the billionaire Hausa children that where at the wedding, they all dressed simple and looked lovely, including the bride herself. But na all these yeyebrities and wannabes that wore garish , colorful and extra outfits. As if them wan outshine the bride. Nawa.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Aarenaija: 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abbey2sam:

You well so? grin grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by rozayx5(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Next generation money

shocked shocked shocked

shocked
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by venatus25(m): 12:48pm On Mar 25, 2018
Abbey2sam:
You get sense wella no be small
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Stallion93(m): 12:52pm On Mar 25, 2018
But really Hausa babes smooth and fine, Too soft with Tomatoes cheeks grin

2 Likes

Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Christafarian(m): 12:53pm On Mar 25, 2018
undecided
Re: Usman Dantata And Rukky Indimi At Fatima Dangote's Lagos Wedding by Rigel95(m): 12:54pm On Mar 25, 2018
These are the kinda women I like asking me out/giving green light. Not the...
Anyways, sisters brother wa o!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buy Instagram Followers In Nigeria - Bugva.com / Igede Lady Removes Shoes To Enter ATM Cubicle (Photo) / How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.