Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,913 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:51 PM

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) (47779 Views)

This Is LAGOS In 1960 @ Independence. Everything Was In Order And Well Organized / Interview With Diageo (guiness Nigeria) / Harrison Chinedu; Setting A New Guiness World Record (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by jidxin(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
jk
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 4nobody4every1: 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2016
cool

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by iyamchee(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Not at allgrin, I mean those days when advertisement was not about sex
lol...see how you commented good old days like you were alive then.....
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Godson201333(m): 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
This took me back memory lane.... Can't forget those moment when me and my old friends used to sit under the tress to gulp beer...

50% of those that will read my post will check out my pics to confirm my age..

I just did lol Thought maybe you already old !!

1 Like

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by StepTwo: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
NinjaX:
I HATE MUSLIMS

I hate all muslims & muslimas with enormous passion.

They murder our people, rape our mothers & sisters, and
loot our goods forcefully for their selfish needs.

I just wish I could lay my hands on them and behead them one by one as they squirm and plead for mercy endlessly.

I just wish I could slay them by the might of my arm and by the edge of my blade.

I just wish I could take them to the brink of death then bring them back for yet another agonising torture.

I wish to spread thorns where they plant their feet and where they lay thy weary bodies.

I wish to make their vile hearts race in a sudden surge of panic when their salvation seems nigh.

Make nightmares comfort them in cold rainy nights.

And the sun caress their skin with fiery flames.

Rest, I shall deny their souls.

Quarter, I won't grant.

And in the afterlife they be made to twist forever in unbridled pain.

Cursed animals!!!

werey
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 4nobody4every1: 3:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3576786_1960_jpeg715242c8a332e2f68be078cab87a1705

Very Nice..

So no be Today babes start to drink Big Stout..
They have graduated to jack daniels, moet, hennessey etc grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by omoharry(f): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2016
NinjaX:
I HATE MUSLIMS

I just wish I could lay my hands on them and behead them one by one as they squirm and plead for mercy endlessly.

I just wish I could slay them by the might of my arm and by the edge of my blade.

I just wish I could take them to the brink of death then bring them back for yet another agonising torture.

I wish to spread thorns where they plant their feet and where they lay thy weary bodies.

I wish to make their vile hearts race in a sudden surge of panic when their salvation seems nigh.

Quarter, I won't grant.

Cursed animals!!!

I good writer you are..why the hate na?
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
NinjaX:
I HATE MUSLIMS

Quarter, I won't grant.

Cursed animals!!!

mynd44 lalasticlala this is an incitement against other religion
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
omoharry:
I good writer you are..why the hate na?
Thanks dear one
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
This took me back memory lane.... Can't forget those moment when me and my old friends used to sit under the tress to gulp beer...

no be me, I must have known u r lie muhamed aprentis
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by alaskido(m): 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Ramdris, you be metusellah?
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by LockDown69(m): 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

I guess this where you want us to give you an award for been old. Lol..
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Btruth: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2016
Those years when men were men. Not now, that men were behaving like boys. Imagine a Chief of army staff burying dollar in his septic tank. embarassed
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 6digitscomrade: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
it help d printer take care of him expenses and it help u knw where and wat to buy?if nor be billboard u for nor knw wen u reach lagos from ur village..lol
kinziking:
Who billboard epp
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
There is saying that "Nobody sees a pretty woman and doesnt have the urge to look at her again and again"
So, U need to check this out...

[size=14pt]JEWEL COSMETICS and SKIN-CARE PRODUCTS[/size]

Tried and Trusted by the Biggest Girls in Town

Jewel cosmetics has a great reputation and popularity among the
biggest elites in town from far and near.
We are well recognized for the quality of products we offer to our
Jewels.

Elegance and Beauty, Our sole desire for Our Jewels

With our unique range of skin care and beauty products, our
quality is unmatched and unchallenged.
We have a pretty long history of providing beauty products to
our clients across the country.

Fresh, Smooth and Beautiful Skin for You

No more need to worry about that skin blemish. With Jewel
Cosmetics and skin care products, all that skin worries you have
will surely and redoubtably become a thing of the past.

For wholesale or resale of any of our products please call

You can also visit us at our office: Suite 4, 2nd floor, Rehoboth
Plaza, Lekki Expressway, beside Daimond Bank, Ajah by Thomas
Estate.

For further enquiries on any of our products, please visit: http://myjewelscosmetics.com/

You can also follow us on Twitter:- [url]twitter.com/jewelrycosmetic[/url],

Instagram:[url]Instagram.com/jewelcosmetic.wholesale.retail/[/url]

You can also like our facebook page: [url]Facebook.com/jewelcosmeticsmyjewels[/url]

AT JEWEL COSMETICS AND SKIN CARE LTD

We offer the following products and services;

1. Whitening body wash

2. Stretch mark removal

3. Black spot removal

4. Glowing skin

5. Egyptian gold milk

6. Half cast cream

7. Ebony glow beautifying milk

8. Honey soothing body wash

9. Honey black soap

10. Brightening and toning cream

11. Dark elbow removal cream

12. Knuckles treatment

13. Dark laps treatment

14. Whitening face cream

15. Pimples removal

16. Eczema removal

17. Bad skin restoration

18. Sun burn

19. Organic feminine odor elimination

20. Body polish

21. Virginal tightening soap

And all kinds of cosmetics and body products

All raw materials used for our products are purely herbal

For wholesale or resale of any of our products please call
09059953836,08160341079.... Start calling Now for orders..

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

Oga I like ya style, u want us to see ur new pic abi.. grin

OK I Don see am, u look good... Like ya agbada

1 Like

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by santori: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
NinjaX:
I HATE MUSLIMS

Quarter, I won't grant.

Cursed animals!!!

oga shey you know road to maiduguri, dem full there
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Deivid10:
Its like today is my Birthday o! show some love

Chai ya not even sure if today is your birthday grin
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by olatade(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

Baba 70 cheesy

1 Like

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
udemzy101:

Oga I like ya style, u want us to see ur new pic abi.. grin

OK I Don see am, u look good... Like ya agbada
I feel u my guy... Wad up?
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by possibilita(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

You really want to go back?

No internet, mobile phones, air conditioned cars, PC's, etc.
yes no internet,no mtn,glo,airtel or etisalat mb wahala,no air condition coz the heat then wasn't this drastic,no pcs no virus complains,less yahoo,less cheating,less rape case,sleeps with 2 eyes close,no queue at filling station,no long throat advert either then advert was like "I feel good,tanananananananana,so good pam pam so good" so my bros I wan go back.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by tuna4servi(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2016
It have tail
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by curvilicious: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

Lol! @ age thing u really knw NLers grin
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by STAINLESSYKZ: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lol!
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 08, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Lolz!!! When the going was sooo good... No Boko Haram, No fuel Scarcity, =N=1 = $1.... NIGER-AREA, ee go beta!

It is spelt Guinness.

Please enable auto-correct on your phone.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Phoenixgreen(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=lrguru post=44502814]nothing like a very chilled big shout sha, but as for me, Legend ti take over Haba na John take over no be legend
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by jessme2016: 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
G­­oo­­gle pa­­­y 8­­­5$ pe­­r hour my last pay check was $­­8500 wo­­­rking 60 hou­­rs a week online. My youn­­ger brother friend has been aver­­­aging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a we­ek. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
netp­o­st90.co­­m­
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by makzeze: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
MrMcJay:
Hmmn

I sure say na Fayemi Papa be that.
u talk my mind.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 9jatatafo(m): 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

The two men in the pic are same person? Who is the gallant soldier and the honorable civilian?
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by curvilicious: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
santori:

oga shey you know road to maiduguri, dem full there

Maiduguri too far
Make em go d muslim thread go dey fight there
When dem bomb u I go jst dey look
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by curvilicious: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2016
Agbada serving nigerian men since 1914
Spaghetti hand serving naija babes since 1914 grin
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Lanre01(m): 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2016
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary wares and marbles, Danpolon (car port,
shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building
materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable
companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korea and American standard). Our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.

Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a
professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client,
on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on
site. The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality.
They take the extra step to ensure quality supply All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Our Head Office is located @ Queens Shopping Plaza, Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.

E-mail: (wizbeatz94@gmail.com)

Call Olawale on 08144337426 for more information

D.S STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET

1. D.S SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE CLASSIC. We have different colours in stock
(red, black, green and brown)

2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE BOND.

3. D.S SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET

4. D.S SHAKE ROOFING SHEET

5. D.S ROMAN STYLE

Note:-Prices have changed due to current foreign exchange rate

BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE BATLAN TILES OVER
OTHER ROOFING SHEET

DURABILITY: Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable
and has about 50years companies guarantee, that’s really a value
for price

ABSORBS RADIATION: Stone coated step tile metro tiles has
great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emmits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..

ABSORBS HEAT: Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great
ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that
enters the building, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.

FULLY FIRE RESISTANT: Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to
fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best

VERY ATTRACTIVE: When you see a building coated with stone
coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference
between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEP TILE
ROOFING SHEET)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON and DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)

FOR MORE INFORMATION and ENQUIRIES, Call OLAWALE ON 08144337426

Email: wizbeatz94@gmail.com)

HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING
COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY
AJAH,LAGOS.

we are simply the best

ACCESSORIES:

Ridge 1 meter
Valley Gutter
facial cover
Bash board cover
Treated anti rust nails

Repair kit

Installation per square meter =N= 200

ALUMINUM Roof step tile

0.55mm aluminum roofing

0.45mm aluminum roofing

Note:- prices have changed due to current foreign exchange rate

We have available means of transportation..but the bill will be from your side.

THANKS
Olawale
Call:- 08144337426

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.