Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) (47794 Views)

This Is LAGOS In 1960 @ Independence. Everything Was In Order And Well Organized / Interview With Diageo (guiness Nigeria) / Harrison Chinedu; Setting A New Guiness World Record (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by nonix22(m): 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

You really want to go back?

No internet, mobile phones, air conditioned cars, PC's, etc.
yea, i wouldn't mind. back then the weather wasn't harsh as it now. diseases were less, life expectancy was high, enough jobs even if you are a graduate or not, less pollution- from air, water and noise, less bad belle as every one was seen as a good neighbour/ family, people never wanted to travel out like today. smh. Globalisation & technology seem to have its bad sides tho. then as i heard ladies were concerned about your pocket and fake life style. If she likes u, na u go tire! Enough packing space if yoy had a car then. lol. cos I remember, my papa and neighbours no dey quarel cos of that but today pple take space as if its part of their rent and right. smh. mctweee

1 Like

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Masculity(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
This took me back memory lane.... Can't forget those moment when me and my old friends used to sit under the tress to gulp beer...

50% of those that will read my post will check out my pics to confirm my age..

I no wan talk ooo
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Naff24(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
This took me back memory lane.... Can't forget those moment when me and my old friends used to sit under the tress to gulp beer...

We will definitely check, cz ur mate ain't supposed to be here undecided

Or are u one of dem

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ricebeans668: 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Good old days
How I wish I can force the today RUBBISH backward to that time. I remember when Police stop a little at mid night and even greet and pass. I really hate today. People will say then that there were no ac cars, modern house, unclad girls etc. All na rubbish. It was so sweet when 4, 5 even sex men will assemble and their wives will bring their different food, turn them into bigger pot and eat together after the day's work. Nithing is as sweet as those hey days.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 49cents(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Zombies all went back
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Na who dash the man Chief Awo cap?
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
9jatatafo:

The two men in the pic are same person? Who is the gallant soldier and the honorable civilian?
Take a guess bro and earn yourself FTC
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
wizbeatz01:
There is saying that "Nobody sees a pretty woman and doesnt have the urge to look at her again and again"
So, U need to check this out...

[size=14pt]JEWEL COSMETICS and SKIN-CARE PRODUCTS[/size]

Tried and Trusted by the Biggest Girls in Town

Jewel cosmetics has a great reputation and popularity among the
biggest elites in town from far and near.
We are well recognized for the quality of products we offer to our
Jewels.

Elegance and Beauty, Our sole desire for Our Jewels

With our unique range of skin care and beauty products, our
quality is unmatched and unchallenged.
We have a pretty long history of providing beauty products to
our clients across the country.

Fresh, Smooth and Beautiful Skin for You

No more need to worry about that skin blemish. With Jewel
Cosmetics and skin care products, all that skin worries you have
will surely and redoubtably become a thing of the past.

For wholesale or resale of any of our products please call

You can also visit us at our office: Suite 4, 2nd floor, Rehoboth
Plaza, Lekki Expressway, beside Daimond Bank, Ajah by Thomas
Estate.

For further enquiries on any of our products, please visit: http://myjewelscosmetics.com/

You can also follow us on Twitter:- [url]twitter.com/jewelrycosmetic[/url],

Instagram:[url]Instagram.com/jewelcosmetic.wholesale.retail/[/url]

You can also like our facebook page: [url]Facebook.com/jewelcosmeticsmyjewels[/url]

AT JEWEL COSMETICS AND SKIN CARE LTD

We offer the following products and services;

1. Whitening body wash

2. Stretch mark removal

3. Black spot removal

4. Glowing skin

5. Egyptian gold milk

6. Half cast cream

7. Ebony glow beautifying milk

8. Honey soothing body wash

9. Honey black soap

10. Brightening and toning cream

11. Dark elbow removal cream

12. Knuckles treatment

13. Dark laps treatment

14. Whitening face cream

15. Pimples removal

16. Eczema removal

17. Bad skin restoration

18. Sun burn

19. Organic feminine odor elimination

20. Body polish

21. Virginal tightening soap

And all kinds of cosmetics and body products

All raw materials used for our products are purely herbal

For wholesale or resale of any of our products please call
09059953836,08160341079.... Start calling Now for orders..

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naff24:

We will definitely check, cz ur mate ain't supposed to be here undecided

Or are u one of dem
Looking at ur pics dear, I am proud to be among this generation but....... wink
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
ricebeans668:
How I wish I can force the today RUBBISH backward to that time. I remember when Police stop a little at mid night and even greet and pass. I really hate today. People will say then that there were no ac cars, modern house, unclad girls etc. All na rubbish. It was so sweet when 4, 5 even sex men will assemble and their wives will bring their different food, turn them into bigger pot and eat together after the day's work. Nithing is as sweet as those hey days.
I heard about the good old days Sir, you right..life was easy going. Did u experience that or you were told?

1 Like

Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Naff24(f): 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

Looking at ur pics dear, I am proud to be among this generation but....... wink
But what o grin
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
iyamchee:
lol...see how you commented good old days like you were alive then.....
I don't have to be a part before commending the good old days of love and harmony.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by aoyih(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lankaline:
Ya,good old days
Father wey no fit give you money to make your hair, is that one a father..
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

Take a guess bro and earn yourself FTC

I will go for the man in native attire to be you because a gallant soldier will be so busy cleaning his rifle
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Lanre01:
Batlan Concept interiors and Exteriors Ltd is a licensed company in the federal republic of Nigeria for Wholesale, retail and supply of building materials all over Nigeria such as Stone Coated aluminum step tile roofing sheets, aluminum composite panel, interior and exterior doors, sanitary wares and marbles, Danpolon (car port,
shoot out extension, ATM partitioning and swimming pool cover) and glass blocks. We have been involved in sales of building
materials since 2006 and have personally supplied notable
companies, engineers and property owners. We take pride in the fact that all product supplied by our company are of good qualities (European, Korea and American standard). Our supplies and deliveries have always been completed on time and in safe and professional manner.

Batlan Concept Interiors and Exteriors have good and reliable staffs that listen and attend to our clients needs and request in a
professional manner. We provide safety awareness to our client,
on issues relating to the handling of some delicate products on
site. The most important part of Batlan Concept Interiors and Exterior Ltd is our employees. Our people care about product quality.
They take the extra step to ensure quality supply All our products are fully guaranteed and we would sincerely appreciate an opportunity to work with you on your future project where our services would be of value
Our Head Office is located @ Queens Shopping Plaza, Suite 11, Km 45, Lekki Epe-Express way
Opposite Safeway hospital Sangotedo Ajah Lagos.

E-mail: (wizbeatz94@gmail.com)

Call Olawale on 08144337426 for more information

D.S STONE COATED STEP TILE ROOFING SHEET

1. D.S SOUTH KOREA STONE COATED STEP TILE CLASSIC. We have different colours in stock
(red, black, green and brown)

2. D.S KOREA STONE COATED ROOFING TILE BOND.

3. D.S SHINGLES ROOFING SHEET

4. D.S SHAKE ROOFING SHEET

5. D.S ROMAN STYLE

Note:-Prices have changed due to current foreign exchange rate

BENEFITS OF STONE COATED STEP TILE BATLAN TILES OVER
OTHER ROOFING SHEET

DURABILITY: Stone coated step tile roofing sheet are very durable
and has about 50years companies guarantee, that’s really a value
for price

ABSORBS RADIATION: Stone coated step tile metro tiles has
great ability of absorbing the ultraviolent rays of the sun that emmits radiation, many roofing sheet can do that..

ABSORBS HEAT: Stone coated roofing sheet has a very great
ability of absorbing heat, and this reduces the amount of heat that
enters the building, Many roofing sheet cant reduce heat.

FULLY FIRE RESISTANT: Coated roofing sheet is fully resistant to
fire, heat, water and harsh whether condition. It’s truly the best

VERY ATTRACTIVE: When you see a building coated with stone
coated metro tile, you would know that there is a difference
between (ROOFING SHEET) and the (STONE COATED STEP TILE
ROOFING SHEET)

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON and DON’T FORGET (WE KEEP OUR WORD)

FOR MORE INFORMATION and ENQUIRIES, Call OLAWALE ON 08144337426

Email: wizbeatz94@gmail.com)

HEAD OFFICE IS LOCATED AT SUITE 11/12 QUEENS SHOPPING
COMPLEX OPPOSITE SAFEWAY HOSPITAL SANGOTEDO BY
AJAH,LAGOS.

we are simply the best

ACCESSORIES:

Ridge 1 meter
Valley Gutter
facial cover
Bash board cover
Treated anti rust nails

Repair kit

Installation per square meter =N= 200

ALUMINUM Roof step tile

0.55mm aluminum roofing

0.45mm aluminum roofing

Note:- prices have changed due to current foreign exchange rate

We have available means of transportation..but the bill will be from your side.

THANKS
Olawale
Call:- 08144337426
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

I just checked, are you the one on native attire?
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by oluamid(m): 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Not at allgrin, I mean those days when advertisement was not about sex

There's actually a sexual innuendo in the advert. The lady in the background confirms the central message which says 'A daily Guinness is good for you' - meaning one bottle a day makes you a 'man' between the sheets.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 5:56pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
I just checked, are you the one on native attire?
Take a guess sweetie
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Naff24:

But what o grin
Let's go private to know... wink
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2016
9jatatafo:

I will go for the man in native attire to be you because a gallant soldier will be so busy cleaning his rifle
Brilliant mind but an ADC always av time to flex when Boss is busy...
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by abdulworkforce(m): 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=ramdris post=44491488]This took me back memory lane.... Can't forget those moment when me and my old friends used to sit under the tress to gulp beer...

50% of those that will read my post will check out my pics to confirm my age..[/quote are you talking about your grand papa or what? ]
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by abdulworkforce(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=ramdris post=44491488]This took me back memory lane.... Can't forget those moment when me and my old friends used to sit under the tress to gulp beer...

50% of those that will read my post will check out my pics to confirm my age..[/quote are you talking about your grand papa or what? ]
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
Take a guess sweetie
you are the one in native attire, follow back.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by NaijaCuzin: 6:20pm On Apr 08, 2016
wizbeatz01:
Lolz!!! When the going was sooo good... No Boko Haram, No fuel Scarcity, =N=1 = $1.... NIGER-AREA, ee go beta!

the pics/content looks old but hw come the board is still new
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Cyojunior(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
Not at allgrin, I mean those days when advertisement was not about sex

Forming some kind of old folks here. Whereas u are an indomie generation
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by beadbreadbored: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

These things are relative. If you were born then or even 300years ago, you would probably have said the same thing!
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
I feel u my guy... Wad up?
I dey kampe sir
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ricebeans668: 7:06pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
I heard about the good old days Sir, you right..life was easy going. Did u experience that or you were told?
Am a pensioner. I really experienced it too.
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by ramdris(m): 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
Angelberry:
you are the one in native attire, follow back.
Following done!
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by 9jatatafo(m): 8:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
Brilliant mind but an ADC always av time to flex when Boss is busy...

Very correct. 41 gun shots salute from a bloody civilian
Re: Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) by Kalashnikov102(m): 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
Not same booze my papa dey give me say e dey medicinal sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Sounds As A Compliment But Is Actually An Insult. ? (photo) / Big Python Killed At Mount Patti, Lokoja (Photos) / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.