Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? (1076 Views)

Unilag-made Car Emerges Third Best In World Competition / Which University Still Has Her Pre-degree Form On Sale? / Which University Is The Most Beautiful In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by Chique63: 11:52am On Jul 31, 2009
I have always been very curious to know wot u university is d best in Nigeria.I heard unilorin was voted best in Africa,some say Convenant.So, wot is it gonna be my dear nairalanders?UNILAG,UNILORIN,UNN,OAU,LASU,FUTA,U.I, all factors considered
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by graciella(f): 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2009
EBONYI STATE UNIVERSITY, ABAKALIKI.
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by Chique63: 3:26pm On Jul 31, 2009
Y do u think so?
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by pongwa(m): 1:23am On Aug 01, 2009
Great ife, i also commend unilorin 4 their 8 years uninterruptd calenda
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by etauso(m): 4:44am On Aug 01, 2009
Cross River State University of Technology
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by prodam(m): 10:49am On Aug 01, 2009
oh common it university of ilorin presenntly, apart from the fact dat am one of its student, it was rated at iuc website, just accept the fact, the chool is better by far indeed
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by chidipupay(m): 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2009
what makes ilorin the best. is it her 1month and school and 3months at home?
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by Koolstan(m): 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2009
I will go for UNN. We are the best. The Lions and Lioness we produced are roaring loud in the country- Akunyili, Soludo, Pat Utomi and co. Meanwhile I AM PROUD TO BE A LION!!!
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by Sparkeez(m): 9:09pm On Aug 02, 2009
I will go for UNN. We are the best. The Lions and Lioness we produced are roaring loud in the country- Akunyili, Soludo, Pat Utomi and co. Meanwhile I AM PROUD TO BE A LION!!!

I think i totally agree with u on that one
UNN is just the best forget about the rest!!!

though am not a student of UNN i school at UAM but i will not fail to admit the truth if i see one as plain as this, lipsrsealed

criticism me>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> lipsrsealed
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by strita(f): 12:53am On Aug 03, 2009
university of benin.
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by poj(m): 8:19am On Aug 03, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked.Graciella do i hear u say ebonyi stste university, u must be consoling yourself i guessed; since u r their product. where d u categorise d almighty unilag, oau, unn, ui etc?. i disagree with u mr poster
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by nethacker(m): 9:40am On Aug 03, 2009
none grin grin grin
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by poj(m): 12:07pm On Aug 03, 2009
On a more serious note the universities in Nigeria do not measure up virtually in all aspects with their counterpart in the globe. But in the midst of the blind the one – eyed will definitely be the king.
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by poj(m): 12:12pm On Aug 03, 2009
On a more serious note the universities in Nigeria do not measure up virtually in all aspects with their counterpart in the globe. But in the midst of the blind the one – eyed will definitely be the king.
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by nethacker(m): 12:46pm On Aug 03, 2009
poj:

A word well spoken grin grin
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by Chique63: 11:16am On Aug 04, 2009
U have a point but u av to consider d fact dat in so many arenas,naija no rily get mouth.nyweiz 4 d latest gist on university rankings check out unilorin's website 4 various links and u'll see dat evan in Africa,we're one of d best, as in we get mouth!its a good start and i think i lyk it
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by nethacker(m): 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2009
Chique63:

U have a point but u av to consider d fact dat in so many arenas,naija no rily get mouth.nyweiz 4 d latest gist on university rankings check out unilorin's website 4 various links and u'll see dat evan in Africa,we're one of d best, as in we get mouth!its a good start and i think i lyk it
In west africa or Africa as a whole? shocked Oga no deceive urself.Best schools in Africa are in South Africa. check out this www.webometrics.info for more infos. Nigerian universities no dey top 7000 in d world so ?
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by Chique63: 6:57pm On Aug 04, 2009
nethacker:

In west africa or Africa as a whole? shocked Oga no deceive urself.Best schools in Africa are in South Africa. check out this www.webometrics.info for more infos. Nigerian universities no dey top 7000 in d world so ?
d webometrics link is actually one of my sources so guy,chill out.I said one of d best,precisely,best 100,ithink unilorin is 60somtin.i know its a far cry bt as i sed,its a good start!
Re: Which University Would You Recommend As The Best In Nigeria? by philip0906(m): 7:35am On Aug 05, 2009
babcock university

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Teach Me How To Write A Business Proposal / Study In Australia / Study Medicine In Romania-European Union(EU) Medical Degree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.