Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Hand Shaper - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Hand Shaper (600 Views)

Benefits And Functions Of Hot Belt Shaper / Trim Your Tummy Today With This Powerful Tummy Shaper Girdle / 5 Minute Shaper (body-sculpting Machine) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hand Shaper by rose4flower(f): 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
Hello everyone pls I av been having problems with my upper arms I have dis kind of Christian mother arm & its giving me serious concern pls how can I order arm shaper from dealdey I av tried to no avail pls if anyone no how I can get it kindly contact me here thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Hand Shaper by Virus777: 3:02am On Apr 08, 2016
rose4flower:
Hello everyone pls I av been having problems with my upper arms I have dis kind of Christian mother arm & its giving me serious concern pls how can I order arm shaper from dealdey I av tried to no avail pls if anyone no how I can get it kindly contact me here thanks.

You don't need no useless hand shaper that doesn't work. Try to do exercises that target the muscles in your arms to tone them. Moderate weight lifting is one of them.

Also try to lose weight. Work out consistently for 3 months and you'll see the positive effects on your arm.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure Way To Reverse Infertility Today. / If You Know The Usefulness Of Egg Shells You Will Never Dispose It Again / You May Have A silent Heart Attack And Not Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.