Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,049 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... (3194 Views)

Laugh Until You Are Tired / Funny Pics To Make You Laugh out your soul / 19 Craszily Funny Pictures/memes That Would Make You Laugh Until $1 Equals 1nair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Fajs: 6:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
... see EHN Sometimes I will just sit down JEJE on my own and some FUNNY THOUGHTS will just CROP up in my HEAD. I will try to DISCARD 'THEM' thoughts but suddenly  I will start  thinking of the possibility of EXECUTING  the funny THOUGHTS... 

EHEN! Something like TICKLING the OKADA Man carrying me... (wetin go happen I no know)

GOING to the ABOKI selling suya to taste all the meat and at the end of the day not buying any instead I will run AWAY 

GOING to the CINEMA  with lots of AGBALUMO instead of popcorn and sitting behind, (at the back back) then STONING people in the front with the seed (shebi dey will kukuma  off light?)

Sometimes I feel like putting KEROSENE in the freezer to see if it will become ICED-KEROSENE (I mumu ehn) 

MAKE I just dey waka for ROAD make I just see 1Million naira PICK for ground (na who wan lost am?)

I'm so sure I'm not alone in this...Oya share your own funny thoughts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by AnotherSeun(m): 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2016
funny rubbish grin
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by NaijaCuzin: 6:51pm On Apr 07, 2016
AnotherSeun:
funny rubbish grin
O pa ro
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by acenazt: 6:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Go chop d suya d tin wey nearly happen for glo advert go actually happen to u.
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Fajs: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2016
AnotherSeun:
funny rubbish grin

See your teeth like funny rubbish
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by osesology(m): 7:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
The only thing I can conclude from this ur post is that u seriously need a job!
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Fajs: 7:02pm On Apr 07, 2016
osesology:
The only thing I can conclude from this ur post is that u seriously need a job!

And from your reply I see that you are also jobless like me and moreover you have no sense of humor. What a pity
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
I was laffing so hard n my mum was like"kini se omo yii"

1 Like

Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Flexherbal(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2016
The first one made me laugh.
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Fajs: 7:55pm On Apr 07, 2016
Flexherbal:
The first one made me laugh.
Who ask you
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by profftrojahn: 8:05pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fajs:
... see EHN Sometimes I will just sit down JEJE on my own and some FUNNY THOUGHTS will just CROP up in my HEAD. I will try to DISCARD 'THEM' thoughts but suddenly  I will start  thinking of the possibility of EXECUTING  the funny THOUGHTS... 

EHEN! Something like TICKLING the OKADA Man carrying me... (wetin go happen I no know)

GOING to the ABOKI selling suya to taste all the meat and at the end of the day not buying any instead I will run AWAY 

GOING to the CINEMA  with lots of AGBALUMO instead of popcorn and sitting behind, (at the back back) then STONING people in the front with the seed (shebi dey will kukuma  off light?)

Sometimes I feel like putting KEROSENE in the freezer to see if it will become ICED-KEROSENE (I mumu ehn) 

MAKE I just dey waka for ROAD make I just see 1Million naira PICK for ground (na who wan lost am?)

I'm so sure I'm not alone in this...Oya share your own funny thoughts.
wat of sum1 taking passport to withdraw money frm ATM
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by AnotherSeun(m): 8:33pm On Apr 07, 2016
Fajs:

See your teeth like funny rubbish
grin
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by Nelly6467(f): 9:21pm On Apr 07, 2016
Loved it wella especially d first, got me laughing real hard.
Re: This Will Make You Laugh Until You Forget Your Name... by greatbrian(m): 10:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
Thinking of dissapering into CBN strong room and cut my own slice of the national cake. .... Thinking of performing stunt to impress my babe like Jackie chan. To perform is not the problem. The landing z d problem

(1) (Reply)

Break Up Letter From A Village Gurl / 7 Useless Parts Of The Male Body. Not Funny / Aboki's Now Learn Shoemaker With O Level. (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.