Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,488 members, 7,830,462 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Make We Laff! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Make We Laff! (664 Views)

Plz Dont Click Here If Not Ready To Laff / Section For Yabs(make We Word Ourselves Like Old Times) / If U Dont Laff Call Me Ediotttt!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make We Laff! by DaudaAbu(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
There was this Tall, middle aged man that went to see a doctor about a serious problem he was having.
on getting there he told the doctor hw seriously he's been suffering in silence and how he hope the doctor is not going to
laugh at his predicament.

Doctor; Am a professional and i abide by Patient- doctor confidentiality for the 20+ years i have been in practice
Patient; I really wish u are not going to laugh at me.

Doctor;I am a professional and abide by the ethics of my profession.just tell me what the probl is and i promise not to laugh at you

the patient stood up and removed his trousers, revealing the tiniest WeeHee the doctor has ever seen ( Around the size AA batteries. the type used in remote controls).

the doctor fell from his chair laughing til tears begin to fall from his eyes while the man just stood there looking at him. After a while the doctor get back into his chair while controlling his laughter.

Doctor; Am so sorry but i have never done this to any patient before. i hope u 4give me. Now what seem to be the problem he asked looking at the man's KINI
Patient; Its swollen.
Re: Make We Laff! by romsky: 1:23pm On Jul 31, 2009
boil abi pimples?
Re: Make We Laff! by DaudaAbu(m): 1:28pm On Jul 31, 2009
The remote contol size KINI

grin grin grin
Re: Make We Laff! by DaudaAbu(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
It was open weekend in one YABA LEFT residence and one curious man was wandering around watching the inmates 'in action'. When he sees this chap painting a wall, but when he looks closer, he notices that the brush is dry. So he sidles over, looks into the tin and sees more brushes but no paint.
He said to the inmate, "When do you intend to finish"?
The inmate said, "I probably never will. The idea to brighten this place up was my own, so they wont give me money for paint. So unless I can get some from my secret hoard, I'm sunk.
"How would you have a secret hoard of cash"? Said the man.
The inmate said. "Well I lived in the local village for years and years and everyone kept telling me I was nuts, and that one day they would take me away and lock me up. Well, they wasn't going to get my money, so I regularly went into the bush in the middle of the night,go to the IROKO tree behind my house, walked 100 paces north, turned, walked 50 paces west then dug down 6 feet and stashed all my cash.
The man rushed home, got a shovel, went back to the village, paced out the instructions and started digging. After 4 hours he had nothing and was feeling knackered and wondered if he had heard the instructions right. He even dug wider on all sides of the hole. But nothing!!
The next day, hands covered in blisters he went back to see the inmate, who was still standing at the wall painting away.
The man said to the inmate, "Are you sure the cash is 100 meters north and fifty paces west?
The inmate said "Did you go looking for it?
The man looking embarrassed said, "Well yes!
The inmate said, Grab a brush!!!
Re: Make We Laff! by spenchuks(m): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2009
buuuuuuaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Make We Laff! by Gracito(f): 2:37pm On Jul 31, 2009
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Make We Laff! by sylve11: 4:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
na so o cool

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Moderators / Police Dey Read Bible Oooo! / Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.