Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo (29950 Views)

Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by tellamicheal: 10:46pm On Apr 07, 2016
end time work out
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 07, 2016
OK
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by stubbornman(m): 11:00pm On Apr 07, 2016
see him lizard chest
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by optional1(f): 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2016
flokii:

your crush bfor bfor abi?
so who's ur current crush?
Yes ooo b4 b4
current cruch na Tecko.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by optional1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2016
vict505:
no be only crush. U never finish me an kc u dry crush for. Come to Daddy jor

No dad, mom wil beat me.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by optional1(f): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
Cholls:
my sister Eiyah!.......watin come happen?

E don marry ooo
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by huntax(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2016
ramdris:
Please stop bleaching, you are already a star and rich no need doing much to impress pple.leave dat fir the broke ass dudes
Someone is fresh, you are saying he is bleaching. You better adjust your backlight and open your eyes.

1 Like

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Akmarshal(m): 11:27pm On Apr 07, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

It's called being rich.
He drives air conditioned cars and when he gets out of the car, he goes into a well air conditioned mansion.

Your stupidity is amazing

Abegi, wen others bleach u lash them on this platform, now someone is bleaching u dey cover am up! there re tuning and air conditioning effects , this is not Knee I know before and it's never air conditioning effect biko. Kcee is entitled to the life he wants, so is everyone who does otherwise. Stop Nepotism n ethnic pest!
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by tr3y(m): 11:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
I see people commenting that he is bleaching because the topic says toned, toning has many meanings go and google the meaning.

Half-English NLders

1 Like

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 08, 2016
You know what,this nigga might just be gay
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2016
This gay-looking niqqa. Always on tight pants.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Krismart(m): 4:54am On Apr 08, 2016
yemajiteru:
Rubbish...
This is why many people are still poor, just like majority of okada men. If u hate the rich, u can never be rich
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Krismart(m): 5:00am On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:
Please stop bleaching, you are already a star and rich no need doing much to impress pple.leave dat fir the broke ass dudes
Oga dat dude don't bleach, I mean, he doesn't need to. That has been his natural colour coupled With d fact that he doesn't expose himself to harsh weather as such, (mostly under air conditions). U can make it as well bro, just hussle harder

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by christinie(f): 5:15am On Apr 08, 2016
KC come here and tell me who this girl is.

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by christinie(f): 5:27am On Apr 08, 2016
He's not bleaching. His glowing complexion is as a result of his quality lifestyle : zero sun exposure, 24/7 stay in air-conditioned cars/house/office, eating of better food with all the required vitamins and using the right beauty products.

Besides, the word 'toned' as used in this context signifies the tight skin and muscles achieved due to exercise routines.

ramdris:
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by mexyk(m): 6:43am On Apr 08, 2016
Don't think what the op means by toned arms is bleaching. The toning applies to his arm muscles and not his skin. People sha

2 Likes

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Eve62(f): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2016
ramdris:

D word "TONE" has diff meaning.in did case it means muscle and it's firmness. Don't misunderstand.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Kalashnikov102(m): 6:57am On Apr 08, 2016
;DMake e tk am easy before that I'm waist wey e like dey. Roll like bollywood go seize o grin grin
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by silent10(m): 7:12am On Apr 08, 2016
RichYoungNigger:
Do you know why you're still poor ??
You keep hating rich and blessed people.

God will not allow a wicked soul to get wealthy
U re so wrong, god doesn't wrk lik dat... U mean all wealthy politifcians re good souls?
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Cooladex(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2016
What now happened?

optional1:
My former Crush.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by chigoizie7(m): 7:54am On Apr 08, 2016
Flavour don de teach this boy something
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Lilimax(f): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2016
tr3y:
I see people commenting that he is bleaching because the topic says toned, toning has many meanings go and google the meaning.

Half-English NLders
Honestly! Most of them thought that toned in this context means bleaching smiley
whereas what they meant was his muscles as a result of persistent working out embarassed
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Khez: 8:22am On Apr 08, 2016
The idiot hardly shows his wife

As if his not proud of her.....
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by tr3y(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2016
Lilimax:
Honestly! Most of them thought that toned in this context means bleaching smiley
whereas what they meant was his muscles as a result of persistent working out embarassed

You go school jare and you attend GNS class join.

Some people start throwing stones once they see anything related to bleach.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Digital(f): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2016
Oh Kcee my everyday crush... kiss kiss

Ok...not everyday crush... D'banj is everyday

Okk. My crush sometimes undecided ....
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by vict505(m): 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
Yes they will because you are are late to see me
optional1:

No dad, mom wil beat me.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by kossyablaze(m): 9:41am On Apr 08, 2016
RichYoungNigger:

It's called being rich.
He drives air conditioned cars and when he gets out of the car, he goes into a well air conditioned mansion.

Your stupidity is amazing
U r ryt tho buh boi!wat u knw bout being rich?hw much r u even worth?
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by christinie(f): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2016
Are you not old enough to marry and pay for advert slot in CNN to showcase your wife?

Khez:
The idiot hardly shows his wife

As if his not proud of her.....
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by slyrone(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2016
optional1:
My former Crush.
this bachelor for live that used to bleach was once your crush? adonbilivit.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by slyrone(m): 10:16am On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
Are you not old enough to marry and pay for advert slot in CNN to showcase your wife?

the man is as single as hell, keeps going back nd forth with ebube. the girl is too Behind nd calm for him, she dey disappoint me by letting kcee use her
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by slyrone(m): 10:18am On Apr 08, 2016
Digital:
Oh Kcee my everyday crush... kiss kiss

Ok...not everyday crush... D'banj is everyday

Okk. My crush sometimes undecided ....

this mumu kcee wey dey wear ladies trousers na ur crush. if I investigate well u go be bisexual
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by slyrone(m): 10:20am On Apr 08, 2016
tr3y:

You go school jare and you attend GNS class join.

Some people start throwing stones once they see anything related to bleach.
ehn we know Wetin toned muscle mean. but the guy used to bleach, knuckles don't lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Uche Ogbodo's 31st Birthday Party. Her Outfit Is Hot! / Otedola’s Wife, Nana & Daughter Escape A Fire incident At Their London Apartment / Don Jazzy Now 2nd Nigerian To Be Verified On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.