Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo (29946 Views)

Kcee Shows Off His Chest Tattoo In New Photo / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage / Kcee Shows Off His New Car (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by christinie(f): 11:21am On Apr 08, 2016
slyrone:
the man is as single as hell, keeps going back nd forth with ebube. the girl is too Behind nd calm for him, she dey disappoint me by letting kcee use her

Maybe it's either she does that or her home breaks.

The society is not kind to divorcees you know.
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by McXponent(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2016
Body go tone... But d leg go be like toothpick
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Khez: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
Are you not old enough to marry and pay for advert slot in CNN to showcase your wife?

Your an idiot for quoting me to say this trash

Are you not old enough as well to marry and get the hell inside with your husband?

Am i not entitled to my opinion anymore? Because your on nairaland? Did i include your name in my saying? Or you've suddenly become his spoke person? Wannabes#

Na so una go dey catch secret feeling on top happily married men #mengrabber

Ezi
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by christinie(f): 3:13pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hahahahaha now you know the dude is happily married. You see how frustrations brought out the truth?

Hahahahaha one new tactic discovered!

Khez:

Your an idiot for quoting me to say this trash

Are you not old enough as well to marry and get the hell inside with your husband?

Am i not entitled to my opinion anymore? Because your on nairaland? Did i include your name in my saying? Or you've suddenly become his spoke person? Wannabes#

Na so una go dey catch secret feeling on top happily married man #mengrabber

Ezi
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by Khez: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
christinie:
Hahahahaha now you know the dude is happily married. You see how frustrations brought out the truth?

Hahahahaha one new tactic discovered!

Are you for real?

What was my earlier statement about him? I wonder who's frustrated here o...me abi you!

Smh

I have no time to waste on you biko #okbyeee
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by NemzySeries(m): 7:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
optional1:
My former Crush.
dunt tell me Terry G has finally taken ova
Re: Kcee Shows His Toned Arms & Tattoo In New Post-workout Photo by christinie(f): 8:08pm On Apr 08, 2016
You said he's married and acting single but when you got frustrated you confessed that he's happily married. You see your life?

Khez:

Are you for real?

What was my earlier statement about him? I wonder who's frustrated here o...me abi you!

Smh

I have no time to waste on you biko #okbyeee

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Gave An Artwork To Junior Pope While On Set In Enugu (photos) / Seyi Awolowo Signs ONE Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Obi Obadike: Fitness Trainer Making Nigeria Proud Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.