Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria (1397 Views)

You Won't Understand This Handshake If You Are Not A Nigerian / 20 Reasons Superheroes Won't Survive Naija(lolz) / 20 Reasons Superheroes Cannot Survive In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by christopheru(m): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2016
Have you ever wondered why there
are no superheroes in Nigeria? With
no fuel, no light, and the pressure to
marry, how will they succeed? Here
are 20 reasons superheroes cannot
survive in Nigeria:
1. Batman may get stranded. Where would batman find fuel
to use to drive his BatMobile?
2. No light to charge Iron man’s suit
too.

3. Nigerian’s will have many
problems with Wonder Woman.
Wonder Woman will try to save
someone and get hit with
"Auntie thank you oh but pliz
dis ya skirt is too short" And will probably shame her for
being a female superhero."wonder woman go and marry"
"nawa oh since no man"
"how will she have man when
she's too strong "
" lol see her payint e dey find
man" And call her Ashawo. When She steps out in her normal suit [b/4. Thor’s hammer would’ve gone missing.[/b]
Way Forget not being worthy to lift
It, Obalende boys will still fap
Thor's hammer.
5. Because the only Nigerians that
can fly are witches and wizards…
grin people won't accept them
because they'll call them witches
and wizards
6.They wouldn’t have capes
because Nigerian tailors are just
disappointing.
grin lol tailor wey suppose sew cape
go dey waste time grin
7 Lagos traffic won’t let Batman
be great.
Batman defs can't speed like a
madman in his batmobile with
this traffic.
8. Who wants to wear cape in this
heat?
They won't wear costumes. The weather is too hot.
9.Nigerians can even call them
oversabi people.
Nigerians will steady give
attitude
*saves someone
Who sent you
10. The Incredible Hulk would’ve
faced wahala with this mum.
*Hulk's Nigerian mum vexs
hulk*
*Hulk starts getting angry*
Mum: see him see him turning
green already The mum will be like 'kuku kill me' grin
11. Spider man won’t be able to
fight crime on the mainland.
Spiderman can only web
around on the Island No sky scrapers buildings around Nigeria.
12.Antman may die prematurely…. dem go use ota pia pia kill am grin
13. Will Aquaman takeover
dominion of the seas from the
mammywater just like that?
Aqua man will fight all the mami water In Nigeria.
14. Add yours Joor grin grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mum see hulk turning to green, mum then said kuku kill me, lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i don die o. how will spider man fly, even in the island, the skyscrappers are not build close to each oda like in d western world.
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by vizkiz: 9:22pm On Apr 07, 2016
Na hulk mama own funny pass "kuku kill me" grin grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by Julietcutie(f): 9:36pm On Apr 07, 2016
lol cheesy so true
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by Paspane: 9:37pm On Apr 07, 2016
My ribs just dey break angry

1 Like

Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by obizzy(m): 9:57pm On Apr 07, 2016
Lol

plus,flash will have a RUN for his money when faced with gala sellers.

Nigerians will turn professor xavier to their prophet (nigerians and prophets sha) .He had beta give them sure games of 100odds for weekend games or else!

For this heat,ICE MAN go melt and HUMAN TORCH will need a hand fan to cool off,

if Hulk vex too much...boko haram go kidnap dat hin babe,bros go cam dan.

generally,all masked superheroes wont be able to hide their identities for long. Linda ikeji go cast them.

na only wolverine fit survive for naija cuz the guy na STREET.

Regardless,i love my country.
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by kevoh(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2016
christopheru:
Have you ever wondered why there
are no superheroes in Nigeria? With
no fuel, no light, and the pressure to
marry, how will they succeed? Here
are 20 reasons superheroes cannot
survive in Nigeria:
14. Add yours Joor grin grin
1. Batman is a very rich billionaire. I think acquiring one oil bloc and building his own Oil refinery for the sole purpose of fuelling his bat mobile is something too small.
2. Iron man a.k.a Stark is another f*cking billionaire. It will cost him nothing to build some solar farms or some renewable energy source for 'charging' his suit.
3. I agree. Very funny too.
4. Thor's hammer can not get missing all Thor needs to do is extend his hand forwrd and the hammer will rush towards him from wherever it's been hidden.
5. Maybe
6. Only few super heroes do the cape thing sef.
7. Batman is a Billionaire. He can build himself any type of high-tech vehicle to counter traffic. A flying batmobile maybe tongue
8. Wearing a cape sef, even looks awkward not to talk of the heat.
9. grin grin grin Funny
10. Lol
11. Very true
12. ....
13. Aquaman controls all what's under water. He can seek for help for the animals underwater, from the largest whale to the smallest plankton. The mermaids are no match.
14. Electro (One of SpiderMan's villain) will not last as he will not even have any electric power to absorb in the first place, with our frequent power outages and low power generation.
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by Sirfrederick(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by hfinest1(m): 11:32pm On Apr 07, 2016
seriously... this got me laughing hard... lol that hulk case enh... lmfao

now, someone like superman, agbero will say he's doing agidi too much... maybe they'll even plan him and bring him down with kryptonite

flash's skill would have been really welcomed o... but Nigerians will turn him to means of transportation... oya carry me run from here to obalende, I'll pay... that's d only work he'll be doing here
Re: 14 Reasons Why SUPER HEROES Won't Survive In Nigeria by Donald3d(m): 2:00am On Apr 08, 2016
Green lantern would be kidnapped becos he is the only source for torch light since light no dey,storm in xmen would be tied to the transformer in my area u knw she is the lightning babe,do you knw how many megawatts she would produce ? smiley invisible woman would try to sneak,jump the queue and buy fuel, guess what !!!,agbero poured powder on her to make her more visible,omo see beating !! Superman now works as a bouncer at the filling station,flash will be used to rig elections omo see quick voting!!!!,antman was eaten by eran iya oshogbo,who send am make him small,spiderman was killed in somolu *whispers* he stole kamoru's gf-no tall building to escape,make i continue ? hehehehehehe.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo:- Who Is Pregnant Among This Husband And Wife? / LOL: Most Funniest Pics I Ever Saw (pic) / Man Playing Draft With A Mentally Challenged Man (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.