Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Girl Exposes Nude Pictures Of A Married Toaster On Fb - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Girl Exposes Nude Pictures Of A Married Toaster On Fb (1311 Views)

Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. / Nigerian Sex Addict Girl Exposes Herself On Youtube / "Welcome To Nigeria" Trending On Twitter (pictures Of The Hilarious Tweets) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl Exposes Nude Pictures Of A Married Toaster On Fb by Emmahunk(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2016
An angry has gone on Facebook to post the nude pictures of a man she claims was disturbing her for marriage.
According to her, the man has been bombarding her with proposals for marriage.
My unanswered questions are ;
1. How did this man get her number in the first place?
2. What actually went wrong in the relationship?
3. Is exposing the man's nude pictures really necessary? Wouldn't it have been better to just block and delete him?

Re: Girl Exposes Nude Pictures Of A Married Toaster On Fb by dimsonu(m): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2016
I hate peepz tagging everything 'Endtime'

Endtime queue. Endtime budget. Endtime phone. Endtime Linda. End time mods bla bla bla

But guy, i saw this post. Only one thing came to my head

ENDTIME MARRIAGE PROPOSAL

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Habits Men Should Leave Behind Before Turning 30 / The Natural Resources And Beautiful Town Of Akpabuyo / Nigerian “yahoo Boy” Begs Mark Zuckerberg To Stop Botching Their Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.