Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,949 members, 7,824,977 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. (3347 Views)

"Woman Gives Birth To A Lizard In Omoku Market" - Facebook User Shares Photos / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) / Facebook User Shares Photos Of His Loved Ones, Friends Who Died This Year. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. by judedave181: 7:21pm On Oct 04, 2017
A Facebook user with the name Nthabiseng Matlou celebrated her birthday with nude pictures has she wrote on her wall
"since it's my birthday today.... i'av decided to show off some of my skin. Because I was born Naked" check some pictures she posted.

Source: https://adejoba..com.ng/2017/10/?m=1

Re: Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. by basmur(m): 7:41pm On Oct 04, 2017
Highest display of stupidity! indency!
Re: Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. by BreezyCB(m): 7:56pm On Oct 04, 2017
Madness of highest order

1 Like

Re: Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. by biggace(m): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2017
were re o
Re: Facebook User Celebrated Her Birthday With Nude Pictures. by internationalman(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
I don't know about u people oh, but to its not nude when the below is not shown.

(1) (Reply)

Welcoming All E-warriors!!! / Why NL Is Becoming Boring To Some. / Nairaland Has Changed And Become Uninteresting-drop your suggestions to help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.