Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:11 AM

Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. (2551 Views)

Oluwo Of Iwo Attends Obas’ Council Meeting At Ooni’s Palace For The First Time / You Are Wearing Fake Crowns- Olubadan Tells 21 Newly Crowned Kings Of Ibadan / Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 08, 2016
why are south west monarchs threatened by the Eze NdiIgbo of a thing.
Eze Ndi Igbo is just a title giving to a man who organises the Igbos outside Igbo land esp. In a foreign land just like we have Sarkin da hausa in Owerri and Oba of Yorubas in Abuja.
There is Eze Ndi Igbo in Sokoto but sultan of sokoto is not complaining because he knows what it means and so mind his own business..
And the Deji of Akure flogging incident is not something to brag with because It is a show of Cowardice by Akure youths.
Let us know each other way of life and accomodate it.

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by seunfape(m): 3:35am On Apr 08, 2016
FKO81:
u na weree,obas shud go and die?

1 Like

Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by laurel03(m): 4:02am On Apr 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
why are south west monarchs threatened by the Eze NdiIgbo of a thing.
Eze Ndi Igbo is just a title giving to a man who organises the Igbos outside Igbo land esp. In a foreign land just like we have Sarkin da hausa in Owerri and Oba of Yorubas in Abuja.
There is Eze Ndi Igbo in Sokoto but sultan of sokoto is not complaining because he knows what it means and so mind his own business..
And the Deji of Akure flogging incident is not something to brag with because It is a show of Cowardice by Akure youths.
Let us know each other way of life and accomodate it.
one Man food is another Man poison., Hausa Tradition is different from Yoruba Tradition. The case of eze ndigbo in Ibadan is even in court between two Ibo men for the past 10years and two of them parading them self as king in one town..
Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by nnokwa042(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
grin grin
what re sweet u laff
Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by seunny4lif(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
Nothing grin
nnokwa042:
what re sweet u laff
Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by nnokwa042(m): 1:53pm On Apr 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin
Nothing grin
this guy u must tell me why u dey laff after una wire my ezendigbo in akure with koboko u come dey laff abi ? grin grin grin grin grin but i go get u shaa maybe i can beat u small grin but shebi dem no dey pay ezendigbo why olubadan dey vex biko i go slap him ooh angry
Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by seunny4lif(m): 1:55pm On Apr 08, 2016
grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin
nnokwa042:
this guy u must tell me why u dey laff after una wire my ezendigbo in akure with koboko u come dey laff abi ? grin grin grin grin grin but i go get u shaa maybe i can beat u small grin but shebi dem no dey pay ezendigbo why olubadan dey vex biko i go slap him ooh angry
Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by nnokwa042(m): 8:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin grin
olasuen wetin dey sweet u laff
Re: Oba Of Ibadan Olubadan Insists Ezendi Igbo Must Operate Under Obas. by iyb(m): 7:04am On Apr 09, 2016
They should be under the oba it his own damm city that way everybody gets what they want and peace will reign.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba And Their Mode Of Greetings / Akwa Ibom Isongo!!!™ / Is The Omu Anioma The Only Female Throne In Igbo Land?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.