Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,962 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (12965 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 22, 2016
You referred to my saying the woman in Revelation is symbolic which is actually true because Revelation makes use of symbols and not literal terms. If the woman is literal, then what of prophecies that takes place before the woman gives birth, in what way were they fulfilled? See guy, you follow a false Christ and you do not know it. If the woman in Revelation 12 is not symbolic, does it also mean the beast with seven heads and ten horns in Revelation 13 is literal and does it mean all the catastrophic events in Revelations are literal? Open your eyes my friend and see that you are in the wrong path.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:58am On Apr 22, 2016
Hahahahahaha i have told u to key into the Spirit realm rather than looking for a physical sign.

If the beasts in Daniel and Revelations were not scary looking animals but a type of spirits that worked in the kings of the earth, do u think that the dragon was a physical beast?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by 4C2215131: 9:59am On Apr 22, 2016
DeCleff:
A lot has been said about this Great And Supernatural Teacher Of All Ages Leader Olumba Olumba Obu And His Holiness Olumba Olumba Obu. Some call Him Anti-Christ, Beelzebub, Fish, Juju Man, Wizard etc.

But who is Olumba Olumba Obu? Though the Name Olumba Olumba Obu was not written in the Bible but did the Bible talked about Him?

This thread is a debate thread based on what the Bible says.

In Daniel 2:44 the Bible says

And in the days of these
kings shall the God of heaven
set up a kingdom, which
shall never be destroyed: and
the kingdom shall not be left
to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume
all these kingdoms, and it
shall stand for ever.

If the above prophecy was real, then it means that God Almighty will come down on earth to establish His Kingdom. It also means that the world will not come to an end before God come down to establish His kingdom on earth, dwell with man and be served by man. That means humanity should expect to have their Creator living among them as a human being.

It was God's original plan to dwell with man here on earth but sin became the barrier. But in His wisdom and mercies for mankind, He sent His Son to redeem us with His blood through death on the cross.

Our Lord Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords but as a servant to pay the ultimate prize for the redemption of the whole creation. On the cross He declared IT IS FINISHED which means it is done, the prize has been paid. Anyone who believes is saved.

Our Lord Jesus Christ promised that the Holy Spirit will come after He ascension into heaven. The coming of the Holy Spirit on earth is the manifestation of God Almighty in human form just as Daniel prophecied in chapter 7. His manifestation will not be in an invisible form but He will come in human form just as Our Lord Jesus Christ has been invisible as the Word even though everything were created by Him.

The same way the Word became human so will the Holy Spirit manifest in human form for Him to be able to relate well with men He must become a man and must have a name.

He manifested in human form in 1918 after the revelations were given to the Lady of Fatima of Catholic Church, Prophetess Otom and Prophet Enun Nkpa. His physical manifestation in the land of Biakpan in Biase LGA of Cross River State with the OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU.

If u have any question u are free to ask.

N/B: I will not response to any question that is abusive

Heheheheh... Hahahahahaha
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2016
DeCleff:
Hahahahahaha i have told u to key into the Spirit realm rather than looking for a physical sign.

If the beasts in Daniel and Revelations were not scary looking animals but a type of spirits that worked in the kings of the earth, do u think that the dragon was a physical beast?

I just asked you to test your so-called knowledge and I see you know not the scriptures because I know Revelation 6 to Revelation 13 has been partially fulfilled and Revelation 14 is yet to be fulfilled. Your question does not make sense. I said the beasts were symbolic of kingdoms and you are talking about the dragon which was the representation of Satan. What has the dragon got to do with being a physical beast? The dragon symbolises the Satanic kingdoms and the seven head represents the seven continents which are under Satan's rule. The beast in Revelation had seven heads which represent the seven world powers of Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia, Greece, Rome and America..... An angel even explains the beast to John in Revelation 17:10

"There are also seven kings, five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue shortly." - Revelation 17:10.

The fallen five include - Egypt, Syria, Babylon, Medo-Persia and Greece.

The one that was is Rome which was ruling as at the time this prophecy came and the other that was yet to come is America which is ruling now.

The prophecy also says there would be an eighth world power which would be a revived former world power.

"And the beast which was, and is not is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going into perdition" - Revelation 17:11.

An eighth world power is yet to rise and that is supposed to happen before Christ returns and your Olumba jumps from nowhere claiming Godhood.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by GodnGold: 12:10am On Apr 23, 2016
Ewoooo!
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2016
I wonder how u only gave emphasis on the beasts/kings but refused to also consider the heads and horns which are also kings that will come up.

Ur analysis are very wrong about these kings. How can u jump from Rome to America? What about the German empire? What about USSR? Was it not after fall of the German empire that USSR and USA became world super-powers? Infact USSR was more powerful in military might than USA which had a super economy.

And who told u America is ruling now? U.S.A has the military might but can't impose their will on other nations. Even Russia is a huge threat to the U. S.

Click the links

www.focusonjerusalem.com/theidentityofthe7.html

www.biblestudy.org/prophecy/bible-prophecies-of-empires.html

www.www.historynet.com/world-war-ii

Now with the above informations in mind which clearly explains the beasts and horns and the last link showing how USSR and USA became super powers. And since it was clearly stated that the Ancient of Days came down and many worshipped Him during the reign of the fourth beast of which u will agree has been fulfilled, can u tell when the Ancient of Days came down and at what location?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2016
GodnGold:
Ewoooo!

What is the ewoooo for? Did u lost anyone or are u shouting ewooo because u are one of garbage bin where all copy and edit sermon are been thrown into?

Lazy generation
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by GodnGold: 6:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
DeCleff:

What is the ewoooo for? Did u lost anyone or are u shouting ewooo because u are one of garbage bin where all copy and edit sermon are been thrown into?

Lazy generation
"Did you LOOSE anyone?

Thanks
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
GodnGold:
"Did you LOOSE anyone?
Thanks
I am not above mistake.
Thanks
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2016
DeCleff:
I wonder how u only gave emphasis on the beasts/kings but refused to also consider the heads and horns which are also kings that will come up.

Ur analysis are very wrong about these kings. How can u jump from Rome to America? What about the German empire? What about USSR? Was it not after fall of the German empire that USSR and USA became world super-powers? Infact USSR was more powerful in military might than USA which had a super economy.

And who told u America is ruling now? U.S.A has the military might but can't impose their will on other nations. Even Russia is a huge threat to the U. S.

Click the links

www.focusonjerusalem.com/theidentityofthe7.html

www.biblestudy.org/prophecy/bible-prophecies-of-empires.html

www.www.historynet.com/world-war-ii

Now with the above informations in mind which clearly explains the beasts and horns and the last link showing how USSR and USA became super powers. And since it was clearly stated that the Ancient of Days came down and many worshipped Him during the reign of the fourth beast of which u will agree has been fulfilled, can u tell when the Ancient of Days came down and at what location?

Lol!! The German empire was under the Holy Roman Empire and the USSR is the kingdom of Magog (Ezekiel 38). The horns stand for the ten countries which formed the former Roman Empire and are now part of the European Union. You have only read history and not the present. Of course there were powers contending with the present world power (America). Infact, one would soon arise in the north of Israel and considering world events, that has proven to be the Islamic State. Daniel 11 refers to a "king of the north" who would arise towards the end of days and I believe it to be the current Islamic State which lies north of Israel, but even with that America is still ruling but would rule shortly and would give way for a final eighth power which would be under the control of the greatest evil of our time, the Antichrist. I believe this eighth power to be a combination of all world powers including the Islamic State and after they have ruled to their satisfaction, Christ will then arrive to take over.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 7:09am On Apr 29, 2016
It is clear that we are in last days and of course judgement is already taking place gradually. But men are are not aware of what is actually happening around them.

But we in BCS are very much aware of what is happening now and what is yet to happen. Time will come when all churches and govts will unit against Olumba Olumba Obu and His followers which is actually the last war between God and the anti christ.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 30, 2016
DeCleff:
It is clear that we are in last days and of course judgement is already taking place gradually. But men are are not aware of what is actually happening around them.

But we in BCS are very much aware of what is happening now and what is yet to happen. Time will come when all churches and govts will unit against Olumba Olumba Obu and His followers which is actually the last war between God and the anti christ.

Lol! You are high on Olumbic doctrines. It is better to let scriptures explain themselves.

I pity Olumba for his deception. Go to a Guru Mahraji member and he will even use bible to prove that Guru Mahraji is God. Likewise followers of Olumba.

Olumba is not even a god but a mortal, God does not change, He remains forever.
Besides, someone made a post saying that the 144 virgins plan to celebrate Olumba's birthday. If Olumba was really God, then he would know that birthday celebration is of pagan origin and would not allow anyone to celebrate his birthday.

Judgement day will only come after the falling away or after the rise of apostasy and then Antichrist will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Pray that you would be free from Olumba's grip.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 7:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol! You are high on Olumbic doctrines. It is better to let scriptures explain themselves.

I pity Olumba for his deception. Go to a Guru Mahraji member and he will even use bible to prove that Guru Mahraji is God. Likewise followers of Olumba.

Olumba is not even a god but a mortal, God does not change, He remains forever.
Besides, someone made a post saying that the 144 virgins plan to celebrate Olumba's birthday. If Olumba was really God, then he would know that birthday celebration is of pagan origin and would not allow anyone to celebrate his birthday.

Judgement day will only come after the falling away or after the rise of apostasy and then Antichrist will be revealed (2 Thessalonians 2:3). Pray that you would be free from Olumba's grip.

Just remember i told u this when it hasn't started.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
DeCleff:

Just remember i told u this when it hasn't started.

I don't get you. Be elaborate...
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:

I don't get you. Be elaborate...
Is there any BCS Bethel around u?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:03pm On Apr 30, 2016
If there anyone around u, walk in or send someone to make inquiry of a book titled BEYOND PREJUDICE BY PROFESSOR ASSASSU INYANG IBOM an Astral Projectionist who embacked on fact-finding mission to locate the power of O. O. Obu and overthrow Him.

The book is in several volumes and i just want u to read vol 1& 2. I am not telling u to believe what the prof wrote but just read for urself.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 30, 2016
Guy, you seem to be too blinded in your belief in Olumba. Anyways enjoy and wobble in your blindness.......
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by fxlord2012: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2016
Just passing
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 30, 2016
DeCleff:
If there anyone around u, walk in or send someone to make inquiry of a book titled BEYOND PREJUDICE BY PROFESSOR ASSASSU INYANG IBOM an Astral Projectionist who embacked on fact-finding mission to locate the power of O. O. Obu and overthrow Him.

The book is in several volumes and i just want u to read vol 1& 2. I am not telling u to believe what the prof wrote but just read for urself.

I know that story guy!!!!! I do not believe one bit..... He said he saw Olumba in the 6th heaven, comedy of the century
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 9:39pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Guy, you seem to be too blinded in your belief in Olumba. Anyways enjoy and wobble in your blindness.......

You wont understand because it wasnt given to u.

The Father has proved Himself to me in so many ways.

I will tell what i experienced last year november
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:34pm On Apr 30, 2016
This Is My Story On How I Was Set Free After Encountering Leader Olumba Olumba Obu In My Dream.

I have been having multiple spiritual problems ranging from marine kingdom attacks and the ones family members took my name to in Gwara in Ogoni and a Yoruba gods called ogun so they can destroy me.

The marine kingdom felt i belonged to them of which i have been having contact with them since i was about 10 years. Somehow i rebelled aganst her( the queen) so she unleashed her wrath on me.

Sleeping at night became a nightmare because 2 gaint phythons bigger than what we've in anacondra movie will always chase me in my dreams. I will be flying over a very big ocean while the phythons also chase me. The day these phythons jammed me in my dream, my body vibrated physically on bed. I made a thread about these phythons here on nairaland but folks laughed over it,.

The Gwara and ogun shrines were meant to destroy me and send me to an early grave. These forces made life a living hell for me. Plus witches/wizards attacks. Hmmmm their own was spiritual fire burning all over my body from dream to reality.

Someone suggested i go and appears the gods and make up with the queen of the marine kingdom. Honestly i could have done so but the cash involve was over N2m. So i turned to Olumba Olumba Obu in deep lamentations, asking why i will have to appears evil forces before i can have peace when He is the Sole Spiritual Head Of The Universe. I challenged Him to prove His Supremacy in my situation.

One of those days i had a dream where i saw the Supreme Father, He was wearing a white polo with milk color stripes on it and He tied wrapper which almost looked like the one on this picture.

I saw Him addressingg a few
gathering of people but i
couldn't hear what He was
saying. When He was done speaking, He left the room through the door and immedately a lady came
into the room then i saw a
young lady who were among
those the Supreme Father was talking to, i heard heard her
complained to the lady that just entered the room; she said "the teachings of Olumba Olumba Obu were too difficult for them to understand".

Then the lady that just walked
in, responded by saying "All
Spirits In Heaven, On Earth &
Under The Earth Are Under
Olumba Olumba Obu". Then i
disconnected.

That was how i got a personal
revelation of the Supremcay of
Our Holy Father and also the end of the multiple spiritual attacks.

Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 30, 2016
Cool story bros!!! Your story does not even move me. Though it touches me that you suffered (if you truly did). But the story does not prove anything to me.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2016
lordnicklaus:
Cool story bros!!! Your story does not even move me. Though it touches me that you suffered (if you truly did). But the story does not prove anything to me.

That was why i said u that u will neva understand
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by pelij18(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2016
lordnicklaus:

The beasts symbolise the four greatest Gentile kingdoms. Your interpretation is erroneous. Orthodox Theology does not even agree with your view. The final beast will be destroyed at the coming of Christ and if Olumba is Christ, then the kingdom of Antichrist will be revealed and destroyed. I will take time to explain the kingdoms represented by each beast.

1. The Lion with wings: The lion with wings represents the Babylonian empire and the two wings represent its greatest kings; Nebuchadnezzar and Belshazzar. The lion was made to stand like a man and it was given a human reasoning. The prophecy represents the taming of Babylon by God who used the next empire to fulfill His wish. Infact a lion with wings was the emblem of ancient Babylon just as the Coat of Arms is an emblem of Nigeria.

2. The bear with ribs in its mouth: The bear represents the empire of Media and Persia. The three ribs in its mouth symbolises the former conquered empires of Babylonia, Assyria an Egypt. A bear was the most common animal in the forests of Media and Persia and so was used to symbolise the kingdom. The bear was raised to one side symbolising the conquest of the empire which was focused on one direction. Refer to the portion of Daniel 7 to verify.

3. The four-headed winged leopard: This beast symbolises the empire of Greece. The four wings represent the four generals of Alexander the Great, the king of Greece. His generals included; Lysimachus, Cassander, Seleucus and Ptolemy. The four heads of the leopard symbolises the four kingdoms in which the empire was divided into after the death of Alexander. The kingdoms included; the Lysimachian kingdom, the Seleucid kingdom, the Ptolemaic kingdom and the Cassaderian kingdom. A leopard was used to represent the empire due to the swiftness of the kingdom. It conquered Media and Persia like lightning with just a few men.

4. The terrible unknown beast: The fourth beast is terrible with iron teeth and ten horns.

The beast symbolises the final empire; Rome. The ten horns stand for the ten European nations which formed the Roman empire. Daniel the prophet saw a horn growing from the beast and three horns fell before it. The horn made war with the saints and boasted against God's saint. The horn symbolises the Antichrist kingdom to arise out of Rome in the last days. This kingdom will be set up before Christ arrives. The Roman Empire is not strong as at now. It is now in its Political form and not its Imperial form. John the Apostle noted in his symbolic vision of the beast that the empire would be revived (Revelation 13:3) and that world governments would be united with the beast.

All this are to take place before God will set up His kingdom. So, all those prophecies are not completely fulfilled. If they are fulfilled, then Christ will return. So, your Olumba is a false christ cos' major prophecies to take place before Christ returns are not yet fulfilled.
You seem to me like one of this deeper life persons. Are you?

That would be pretty much good of you.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2016
pelij18:
You seem to me like one of this deeper life persons. Are you?

That would be pretty much good of you.

No I ain't a Deeper Life member.....
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by pelij18(m): 12:38pm On Jul 27, 2016
lordnicklaus:

No I ain't a Deeper Life member.....
I have been there once and their gospel was so profound. I wish to get entitled all over.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by GABY24: 10:45pm On Feb 06, 2018

Christ will not be born again, He will descend with a white horse, not for peace but to wage war in the battle of Armageddon. Things are only currently setting stage for the beginning of Antichrist's reign. We have the rise of the Islamic State, the civil war in Syria which is probably a fulfilment of Isaiah 17. I believe the the rise of the Islamic State in the Middle East and its conquest will set off the next World War and then Antichrist will arise somewhere and propose a peace plan. The civil war in Syria also has a part in the starting of the World War which would probably also be set off by the War of Gog and Magog or might lead to war of Gog and Magog. The Antichrist will then arise as the Messiah which the world has been waiting for and he will rule for 7 years. I wonder where your Olumba would be by then, probably trembling under cover!!
i laugh
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by GABY24: 7:25am On Feb 10, 2018
There are many major/symbolic prophecies foretold by ancient prophets to herald Christ's coming and some of them are yet to be fulfilled. The war of Gog and Magog has not yet taken place, the abomination of desolation has not yet been set up in Israel, the two witnesses are yet to arrive, there is not yet a new world power, a new world order is not yet in place and a one world government is not yet set up..... The list goes on yet one idiot named Olumba claims to be God.

You don't even know theology and you are here arguing...

If you know you haven't lost, then give me more proofs from the bible. I have given my proofs and your bible verses do not even correspond with your false god. It is only in Nigeria that Olumba is very popular. Bring your god to Syrian or Israeli Christians and they would laugh at you and will tell you that you serve a false god. One thing about you Olumbians is that you fail to see that bible prophecies do not even support the Olumba theory and Olumba is obscure to the world, he is only known in Nigeria. If he was God, then ancient true Christians such as the Syrian Christians and the Iraqi Christians would have accepted him but they do not even know he exists and that is to prove that he is Naija made if not Aba made god.
There are many major/symbolic prophecies foretold by ancient prophets to herald Christ's coming and some of them are yet to be fulfilled. The war of Gog and Magog has not yet taken place, the abomination of desolation has not yet been set up in Israel, the two witnesses are yet to arrive, there is not yet a new world power, a new world order is not yet in place and a one world government is not yet set up..... The list goes on yet one idiot named Olumba claims to be God.

You don't even know theology and you are here arguing...
My friend (Nobody), no child of Brotherhood is lost. OLUMBA is GOD and there is nothing you can do about it. You really must ask God for forgiveness for speaking unacceptable words against HIM if only you will be forgiven, MARK 3:28-30; LUKE 12:9-10;MATT 12:30-32;HEB 10:19-31;2 PETER 2:12-21;ROM 1:28-32, because i tell you, OLUMBA IS THE HOLY SPIRIT PERSONIFIED. HE has come at just the right time to seal up all the prophecies and all that has ever been written about HIM and this close of age. I TELL YOU AGAIN, OLUMBA IS GOD and you will not say nobody told you. You say you studied theology, but you argue like a fool. Most of the things i've seen you write here are laughable and you are still in darkness, you cannot see, you are blind. Truly, Decleff is right to have called you a pharisee. You call OLUMBA a weakling and i wonder if you know the meaning of weakling because my GOD is not, OLUMBA is my GOD and HE IS SO VERY POWERFUL, GLORIOUS AND POTENT, that the forces of this world cannot stand before HIM, let alone, bring HIM down. HE IS THE ONLY POTENTATE. BE WARNED AT WHAT YOU SAY AGAINST OLUMBA, BECAUSE I ASSURE YOU, YOU WILL SURELY GIVE ACCOUNT. You say BROTHERHOOD is only effective in Nigeria and i laugh at your ignorance. My friend BROTHERHOOD is spreading like wild fire across the world, the gospel of the Kingdom is spreading. The news of the kingdom must touch all the earth before the very end will come. Secondly, you say BROTHERHOOD should be in Syria, Isreal and Iraq, and i ask myself, does this guy know what he is arguing? Why Should BROTHERHOOD be recognized in these places when OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST had already told us the plain truth, MATT. 21: 33-46. Also, what on earth do you think will make lsreal believe that JESUS CHRIST is back and somewhere in Africa when they never believed HIM while HE was with them and they are still expecting a messiah(Emmanuel) to come from within them uptil now. Till this day Isreal still do not believe that JESUS CHRIST was that MESSIAH. Guy, don't argue as if you are deaf and blind.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Ephraim4realm(m): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2019
Helo GaBy Olumba is not God pls. The bible tells us does that worship God must worship him in spirit and in truth.Therefore you are worshipping a man even Jesus who is the son of God Said he is the way the truth and life John 14:6.Jesus said unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the father, but by me.That means we get access to God spiritually with jesus interceding for us. This is done through our spirit man linking us in the spirit realm through the holy spirit. The Olumba that you worship is a man who uses marine power to control the minds of their members. I am not a pastor but God has Open my spiritual eyes about their practices, When is son Rowland battled me in the spiritual realm that was when God opened my eyes. Olumba practices marine witchcraft pls my brother or sister repents follow Jesus you can go to Churches like Assembly of God, Redeem Christian Church of God, Deeper life Bible Church, Winners Chapel, Synagogue church of all nation. God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

God Does Not Approve Of Praying Facing The East. / The First Muslim Lollipop Lady In Birmingham! (pics) / Who Is Your Biblical Hero Or Heroine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.