Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,013 members, 7,956,749 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:12 PM

Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? (13253 Views)

Olumba Olumba Obu Prays Against Biafra Actualization / "Buhari Will End Recession In 2017" - Olumba Olumba / Olumba Obu: 8-year Tenure For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Weah96: 9:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
Olumba Olumba is the creator of the universe. If you don't believe me, prove me wrong.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 3:56pm On Apr 09, 2016
Was that a prophecy foretelling the birth of Christ as King of kings and Lord of lords the second time or was that scripture referring to His birth as the Saviour?

It is a universal kingdom which will first swallow all spiritual kingdoms and powers before taking over the physical kingdoms and powers
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2016
There are many major/symbolic prophecies foretold by ancient prophets to herald Christ's coming and some of them are yet to be fulfilled. The war of Gog and Magog has not yet taken place, the abomination of desolation has not yet been set up in Israel, the two witnesses are yet to arrive, there is not yet a new world power, a new world order is not yet in place and a one world government is not yet set up..... The list goes on yet one idiot named Olumba claims to be God.

You don't even know theology and you are here arguing...
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2016
U still did not answer my question. Will Christ be born into the world again?

Don't forget that the book of Revelations was written 65 years after Christ ascended to heaven.

Yes there several prophecies yet to be fulfilled but alot has been fulfilled without humanity knowing it.

God does not do things or fulfill prophecies the man expects it to be done rather He takes man unaware by using different strategies to full His wish
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 11, 2016
DeCleff:
U still did not answer my question. Will Christ be born into the world again?

Don't forget that the book of Revelations was written 65 years after Christ ascended to heaven.

Yes there several prophecies yet to be fulfilled but alot has been fulfilled without humanity knowing it.

God does not do things or fulfill prophecies the man expects it to be done rather He takes man unaware by using different strategies to full His wish

Christ will not be born again, He will descend with a white horse, not for peace but to wage war in the battle of Armageddon. Things are only currently setting stage for the beginning of Antichrist's reign. We have the rise of the Islamic State, the civil war in Syria which is probably a fulfilment of Isaiah 17. I believe the the rise of the Islamic State in the Middle East and its conquest will set off the next World War and then Antichrist will arise somewhere and propose a peace plan. The civil war in Syria also has a part in the starting of the World War which would probably also be set off by the War of Gog and Magog or might lead to war of Gog and Magog. The Antichrist will then arise as the Messiah which the world has been waiting for and he will rule for 7 years. I wonder where your Olumba would be by then, probably trembling under cover!!
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2016
But that is not what the Bible says that is if u truly agreed that the male child is Christ. And remember that it was Christ that reveled it to John 65 years after His ascension.

Revelations 12:1-5

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed
with the sun, and the moon
under her feet, and on her
head a crown of twelve
stars;

2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. The Red Dragon, Satan

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.

4 And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the
woman who was about to
give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour
her child. The Male Child, Christ

5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

The above stated clearly that THE MALE CHILD WAS BORN BY A WOMAN.

What u read in Rev. 19:11-16 will not happen physically rather it gave further details of the male child and His mission on earth. His weapon of war is His word.

Isaiah 63 :1-6 says

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel,
travelling in the greatness of
his strength? I that speak in
righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy
garments like him that
treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and
make them drunk in my fury,
and I will bring down their
strength to the earth.

Can u see Christ dressed in red garment just as John saw Him in Rev. 19? This time He came not as an Isrealite but an Edomite (African) to judge the man after His death for man's salvation.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 11, 2016
DeCleff:
But that is not what the Bible says that is if u truly agreed that the male child is Christ. And remember that it was Christ that reveled it to John 65 years after His ascension.

Revelations 12:1-5

1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed
with the sun, and the moon
under her feet, and on her
head a crown of twelve
stars;

2 and she was with child; and she cried out, being in labor and in pain to give birth. The Red Dragon, Satan

3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: and behold, a great red dragon having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads were seven diadems.

4 And his tail swept away a third of the stars of heaven and threw them to the earth. And the dragon stood before the
woman who was about to
give birth, so that when she gave birth he might devour
her child. The Male Child, Christ

5 And she gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron; and her child was caught up to God and to His throne.

The above stated clearly that THE MALE CHILD WAS BORN BY A WOMAN.

What u read in Rev. 19:11-16 will not happen physically rather it gave further details of the male child and His mission on earth. His weapon of war is His word.

Isaiah 63 :1-6 says

1 Who is this that cometh from Edom, with dyed garments from Bozrah? this that is glorious in his apparel,
travelling in the greatness of
his strength? I that speak in
righteousness, mighty to save.

2 Wherefore art thou red in thine apparel, and thy
garments like him that
treadeth in the winefat?

3 I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in mine anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garments, and I will stain all my raiment.

4 For the day of vengeance is in mine heart, and the year of my redeemed is come.

5 And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me.

6 And I will tread down the people in mine anger, and
make them drunk in my fury,
and I will bring down their
strength to the earth.

Can u see Christ dressed in red garment just as John saw Him in Rev. 19? This time He came not as an Isrealite but an Edomite (African) to judge the man after His death for man's salvation.

Lol!!!! Hahhahahahaahaha. Jeez!!! Please for your reputation, don't ever say it outside that Edomites are Africans. The geographical location of Edom is in Jordan. The three ancient nations which forms the country Jordan today are Edom, Moab and Ammon........... You are a comedian for telling me that Edom is in Africa, I couldn't hold my laugh.... Lol!!!!! Edom was located in the continent of Asia at the border with Israel

As for the prophecy of Revelation 12, the woman is symbolic and not a literal woman. The woman symbolises Israel and the crown with twelve stars on her head represents the twelve tribes of Israel. In bible prophecies, Israel is always represented by a woman. The pain which the woman faced at labour symbolises the sufferings faced by Israel before the arrival of Christ the first time...... Please do research and stop gathering verses to prove a false Christ. I couldn't stop laughing when you said Edomites are Africans.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:12pm On Apr 11, 2016
Sorry i meant to type black as there are blacks in Bozrah.

U didn't say anything about Christ coming from Bozrah.

Christ said the kingdom will taken away from Isreal and given to another nation. Matthew 21:33-43.

That woman is a real human who will give birth to Chist and not a symbol of Isreal
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2016
DeCleff:
Sorry i meant to type black as there are blacks in Bozrah.

U didn't say anything about Christ coming from Bozrah.

Christ said the kingdom will taken away from Isreal and given to another nation. Matthew 21:33-43.

That woman is a real human who will give birth to Christ and not a symbol of Isreal

That is why I told you that you are still a learner. Revelation makes use of symbols and not literal allegories. You need to learn theology before arguing...... You said the woman is a real woman yet the bible says "she was clothed with the sun and the moon under her feet." Is it possible for a human to be clothed that way. Now recall the dream of Joseph, he saw the sun (father), the moon (mother) and 11 stars (brothers) bowing down to him (the twelfth star). So, the vision in Revelations 12 makes use of Joseph's symbolic dream to paint a clear picture of the woman being the House of Israel which was clothed with the sun (symbolising Jacob also called Israel), the moon (symbolising the matron of Israelite nation) and the twelve stars (symbolising the twelve sons of Israel as Joseph saw in his dream)................................................................................................................................................................................................................

And to correct another of your blunder, Bozrah is situated in the Middle East, probably at the West Bank area the same where the Mount of Olives was probably situated....... Remember, I quoted Zechariah's prophecy to show you that Christ will land on the Mount of Olives (Zechariah 14:4).....

Christs coming will be heralded by a series of prophecies that are yet to be fulfilled........

Again Edomites and Bozrans are not blacks but are Semitic descendants of Esau.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:23pm On Apr 11, 2016
I have asked u seveal questions about the Holy Spirit but u didn't give any answer. I have asked u again about Isaiah 63 where Christ came as Edomite but instead of giving a clear and dirct answer, u are busy looking for mistakes to cover up.

Read ur Bible properly for more understanding. God is no longer going to manifest in Isreal again. The reign of Jacob/Isreal has ended and its time for Easu to reign. Do u think Christ was drunk or lieing when He said that His Father who will come into the world will take His kingdom away from Isreal and give to another nation?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
DeCleff:

I read the whole chapter and that God decided to use the Nebuchadnezzar's dream to foretell what He will do, are u to question Him?

Will the establishment of the kingdom be on the last days? Are we not in the last days? Didn't u read that the earthly govts/kings will still be in power as God establishes His kingdom?

Its funny how u concluded that the empowerment of the Apostles to carry out their Apostolic mandate by the Holy Spirit on the Pentecost day was the arrival of the Promised Comforter.

Are u saying that the prophets of old who proclaimed God's word functioned with a different Holy Spirit? Was Elizabeth, mother of John the Baptist not filled with the Holy Spirit even before Christ was born? Who is the Sustainer of the universe?

If u agree with me that we have one Holy Spirit, then u have to also agree with me that He was on earth before creation and the Sustainer of all creation. Therefore, He has never left the earth because that is all satan needed to end the end in a just blink of an eye and the all-knowing God will not make such mistake. Think about Job and what happened to him after the Holy Spirit gave satan opportunity to torment him.

Even David prayed in Psalm 51 that God should not take away the Holy Spirit from him.

If the Holy Spirit has never left the earth as an Invisible Being, what do u think Christ meant when He said the Comforter/Holy Spirit will come?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2016
DeCleff:
I have asked u seveal questions about the Holy Spirit but u didn't give any answer. I have asked u again about Isaiah 63 where Christ came as Edomite but instead of giving a clear and dirct answer, u are busy looking for mistakes to cover up.

Read ur Bible properly for more understanding. God is no longer going to manifest in Isreal again. The reign of Jacob/Isreal has ended and its time for Easu to reign. Do u think Christ was drunk or lieing when He said that His Father who will come into the world will take His kingdom away from Isreal and give to another nation?

Esau is not the progenitor of Africans dummy!!! Esau is father of a fraction of people occupying Central Jordan. The Africans are mostly Hamites. Edomites are Semitic. When Jesus said the kingdom will be given out, he was referring to the Roman conquest of Jerusalem in around 70 AD. Isaiah 63 doesn't call Christ an Edomite, it said Christ came from Edom (i.e from the East of Israel) which geographically is the probable location of the Mount of Olives to which He is to descend. Please gain knowledge of biblical metaphorism and symbolism. It is also important that you know the original languages in which the bible was written in (Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek) to gain a clearer knowledge of the scriptures and to also know history as regards the Jews or Israelites. At the time of Christ, the Aramaic language was spoken in Israel. So the Aramaic word Christ used to refer to "kingdom" is the word "malkuta" which also means "reign." So Christ was talking about the "reign" of Israel during that era which was delivered to the Romans..... Note that it is also Rome that will act as the kingdom of the Antichrist in the last days before Christ returns........ Christ is not an Edomite but will come through Edom..... You have no knowledge of theology, history, prophetical allegories and you claim one stupid Olumba to be God.... He is not even a "god" let alone "God." Better break free before it is too late..... You can also make research concerning the "parousia" which is the Greek term denoting Christ's arrival.... Study properly and stop turning the Bible upside down.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:18am On Apr 12, 2016
Since Bozrah a descendant of Easu/Edom is located in a country called Jordan, are u then saying that Jordan is in eastern Isreal?

I also want u to remember that Jerusalem was already captured and ruled by the Romans when Christ made that statement. Even Christ was sentenced to death by Pilate a Roman governor and crucified by Roman soldiers.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:26am On Apr 12, 2016
What it mean when the Bible He came from Bozrah the capital of Edom?

Did u remember that the same Isaiah said that Our Lord Jesus Christ will be descendant of David?

If i may ask u, who is Jacob/Iseal and Easu/Edom?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 12, 2016
Jordan lies East of Israel. You are right by saying Israel was already a Roman territory as at the time of Christ but Jerusalem was destroyed in 70 C.E. under General Titus..... The Muslims took over Jerusalem during Islamic conquest and built a Mosque in place of the Temple which the Romans destroyed..... When Jesus made that statement, Israel had hope of being restored because the Jews were still at peaceful terms with the Romans except the rebellious Zealots who wanted the reestablishment of Israel free from Roman yoke..... But the Jews refused to accept Christ, so He made that profound statement which took place 70 AD.... He even said that their house would be left desolate to them. Today, a mosque stands in place of the temple.

Regarding Esau and Jacob, they were descended from Isaac, who was descended from Abraham who was a descendant of Shem, father of the Semitic people which included Jews, Babylonians, Assyrians, Aramaens (Syrians), Arabs, Jordanians e.t.c.

Jacob was father of Israel and his sons were patrons of the twelve tribes. Esau settled at Mount Seir which is located in Jordan of today.

Regarding Isaiah's prophecy of Christ coming from Bozrah, I have already answered that. Christ as Zechariah foretold, was to arrive on Mount Olives which is a probable location close to Bozrah......... Remember, I said He will be coming to wage war, even Olumba will be at His mercy...... Bozrah is on the West Bank on the Jordan border with Israel..... Before that, the nations will wage war against Jerusalem (Zechariah 14:2) and that war is in the future prior to Christ's arrival, so I have proven to you that Olumba is not Christ.....
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 8:33am On Apr 12, 2016
That ur explanation about Matthew 21:33-43 is totally wrong. The Kingdom that taken away from Isreal was not the physical kingdom or nation of Isreal but the very Kingdom of God. The kingdom or nation of Isreal were always in captivity to other nations even before Christ was born.

The Kingdom of God was taken away from them because of their unbelief and numerous sins. Christ when the Father comes He will take away His kingdom from Isreal and give it to another nation. Isreal was privileged to be known in time as the people of God but they lost out because of sin and unbelief.

Isreal as a nation does not believe in God because they rejected Christ and still rejects Him. Isreal is not the Kingdom of God on earth.

Easu and Jacob became the spiritual fathers of the whole human race in God's sight. God divided the human race into two parts and Easu and Jacob became the spiritual father for each human race.

As for the universal manifestation of Christ on the last day, i am 100% sure u are one of those that will run to the mountain and plead with it to crush u because u can't behold His face when He revealed as OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU sitting on the Throne to judge the world because of all the awful things u said about Him
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 12, 2016
DeCleff:
That ur explanation about Matthew 21:33-43 is totally wrong. The Kingdom that taken away from Isreal was not the physical kingdom or nation of Isreal but the very Kingdom of God. The kingdom or nation of Isreal were always in captivity to other nations even before Christ was born.

The Kingdom of God was taken away from them because of their unbelief and numerous sins. Christ when the Father comes He will take away His kingdom from Isreal and give it to another nation. Isreal was privileged to be known in time as the people of God but they lost out because of sin and unbelief.

Isreal as a nation does not believe in God because they rejected Christ and still rejects Him. Isreal is not the Kingdom of God on earth.

Easu and Jacob became the spiritual fathers of the whole human race in God's sight. God divided the human race into two parts and Easu and Jacob became the spiritual father for each human race.

As for the universal manifestation of Christ on the last day, i am 100% sure u are one of those that will run to the mountain and plead with it to crush u because u can't behold His face when He revealed as OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU sitting on the Throne to judge the world because of all the awful things u said about Him

Look, I study theology and I am very sure of what I am saying. You are very blinded by Olumba Olumba to realise the truth. Olumba is claiming what he can never achieve...... Lol!!! U are very funny by saying Esau and Jacob are fathers of mankind when they are only fathers of two nations; Israel and Edom which are modern day Israel and Central Jordan...... Israel has truly been in captivity before the birth of Christ as you noted earlier but Rome destroyed the Holy Temple around 70 AD and right now a mosque (Dome of the Rock) stands in its place.

The mosque is the first stage of the abomination that causes desolation standing in the Holy Place (Matthew 24:15). When Christ will arrive, He will land in the area close to the West Bank at the border of Israel and Jordan, from there, He will wage war with the Antichrist and establish the earthly government which will defeat the current world power which is Antichrist's kingdom.. Olumba claims to be the one prophesied because he thinks Bozrah is in Africa. He has failed his geography test that way lol!!!! He supposed to learn bible prophecy before claiming to be God. He didn't even know that Edom and Bozrah are in the Middle East...... I laugh at his folly......

God has revealed so many things these last days as He said will take place in the end of days................. God says that the knowledge will become abundant. So, the people of God will know the truth and will discern the closeness of Christ's return......... Olumba did not fulfill any prophecy as explained by Orthodox Theology......

Edit: You said God divided the human race into two parts......... That is another comedy as we have more than two races on earth. We have Caucasians (Whites), Negroes (Blacks), Mongoloids (Round faced yellow skinned people), Aboriginals (Red/Black with curly hair), Semites (Red/light black/White skinned hairy or smooth people) and many other races..........

1 Like

Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 10:27am On Apr 12, 2016
Studying theology doesn't mean u know the scriptures rather only the Holy Spirit can give accurate knowledge of God. Theology is simply a recycling of human wisdom based on mental knowledge.

The Isrealites has never for once sincerely obeyed God. They run from one idol to another. They only submit to God whenever they are in trouble and hates hearing the raw truth from God.

The destruction of the temple is another reason to prove that God is no longer at peace with them. If they were still enjoying God's presence as before that mosque would have been destroyed a long time ago. And even if they decide to leave the mosque, they would have built the third temple.

U will agree with me that there are many locations where they can build the temple in Jerusalem and the money to build it isn t the problem. But they cant just build it beause the glory of God has left them.

Yes Easu and Jacob are the spiritual fathers of the entire human race. Where u not taught in theology that God said Easu will serve Jacob? Can u show me in the Bible where Easu served Jacob? Jacob was great and weathy but was Easu not also great and wealthy? Or can u show me where the descendants of Easu serve Isreal?

U can go ahead to say whatever u wish to say about OLUMBA OLUMBA OBU but i will tell that His Name, Identity and Mission on earth was revealed many years before His birth even those who do not believe in Him will tell u the truth of what happened before He was born
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 12, 2016
Who told you Esau was not wealthy? When Jacob brought offerings to Esau to reconcile with him, Esau replied "What I have is enough for me"

Moreover the land Edom was subject to Israel and thus fulfilled the prophecy that God gave......

Lol!!! They are already making arrangements to build a 3rd temple as we speak, but according to bible prophecy, the temple will probably be given to Antichrist. Sacrifices would be made again and then Antichrist will make a peace treaty with nations.......................................................................................................................................

Edom did truly break free from Israel's control after the Babylonian transmigration..............

The temple will be cleansed at Christ's return and will be free from Antichrist's control
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2016
The plan to build the third temple has been on for many years now yet they are still planning as we speak without no action? They can never build it oh.

Good Easu was also wealthy but how did he served Jacob?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 12, 2016
DeCleff:
The plan to build the third temple has been on for many years now yet they are still planning as we speak without no action? They can never build it oh.

Good Easu was also wealthy but how did he served Jacob?

The third temple will be finally finished by the Antichrist who will then go into a covenant with Israel and surrounding nations..........

The descendants of Esau served the descendants of Jacob and not Esau serving Jacob directly....

"He also put garrisons in Edom; throughout all Edom, he put garrisons and all the Edomites became David's servants. And the LORD preserved David wherever he went" - 2 Samuel 8:14.

Note, David was a descendant of Jacob. Thus, in David's reign, Esau indirectly served Jacob.....
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2016
Hold on to what u believe and i will hold on to mine
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nelkoko: 6:54pm On Apr 14, 2016
Oya make oooo cari koboko go flog Oyedepo as him dey cari money do biz 4 church na as jesus do........ Rubbish brainwashed......... Felo......
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2016
DeCleff:
Hold on to what u believe and i will hold on to mine

Lol! You lost!
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by egike(m): 5:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
pls , let me recommend everyone here for better understanding of prophet Daniel's revelation about the end time, anything confusing about the revelation by John the beloved, to go to any deeper life book shop to get a book ` the Revelation or the book of Daniel' .
was in one of the deeper life Monday bible study sometime years back, the teaching was awesome back with bible quotations to explain to ones understanding.
thanks
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Ken4Christ: 11:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
Mad people sometimes come to their senses. But Op brain cells are completely damaged. Anyone who knows him should please take him to a nearby psychiatric hospital or for a deliverance service. Let's even assume, his Olumba is the said God, then God must be a weakling for he cannot even control 0.01% of the very world he created. How many Kingdom has he dethroned? But God forbid. Olumba is not God and he is not even a sane man. I think he deserves an award for him to command the loyalty of his little flocks.

I believe the Op even in hell will not recover from his brain damage. He is completely lost. This are the kind of people the Bible says are slain from the foundation of the world. The truth is that virtually all their members speak this way. They have been charmed.

Please, don't waste your time discussing with him. It is of no use.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 5:59pm On Apr 20, 2016
lordnicklaus:

Lol! You lost!

Lost? Thats impossible my friend.

I decided to use my time for something more important rather engage a pharisee with unneccessary arguement
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 6:04pm On Apr 20, 2016
egike:
pls , let me recommend everyone here for better understanding of prophet Daniel's revelation about the end time, anything confusing about the revelation by John the beloved, to go to any deeper life book shop to get a book ` the Revelation or the book of Daniel' .
was in one of the deeper life Monday bible study sometime years back, the teaching was awesome back with bible quotations to explain to ones understanding.
thanks

Laziness is our problem. Why can u study, pray and allow the Holy Spirit to teach u instead of listening to the copy and edit sermon going round the churches?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 6:08pm On Apr 20, 2016
Ken4Christ:
Mad people sometimes come to their senses. But Op brain cells are completely damaged. Anyone who knows him should please take him to a nearby psychiatric hospital or for a deliverance service. Let's even assume, his Olumba is the said God, then God must be a weakling for he cannot even control 0.01% of the very world he created. How many Kingdom has he dethroned? But God forbid. Olumba is not God and he is not even a sane man. I think he deserves an award for him to command the loyalty of his little flocks.

I believe the Op even in hell will not recover from his brain damage. He is completely lost. This are the kind of people the Bible says are slain from the foundation of the world. The truth is that virtually all their members speak this way. They have been charmed.

Please, don't waste your time discussing with him. It is of no use.

If saying the truth means my brain cells are damaged then its better than to lie and deceive myself with perfect brain cells
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by alienvirus: 6:35pm On Apr 20, 2016
Where is sukkot?
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Apr 21, 2016
DeCleff:

Lost? Thats impossible my friend.

I decided to use my time for something more important rather engage a pharisee with unneccessary arguement

If you know you haven't lost, then give me more proofs from the bible. I have given my proofs and your bible verses do not even correspond with your false god. It is only in Nigeria that Olumba is very popular. Bring your god to Syrian or Israeli Christians and they would laugh at you and will tell you that you serve a false god. One thing about you Olumbians is that you fail to see that bible prophecies do not even support the Olumba theory and Olumba is obscure to the world, he is only known in Nigeria. If he was God, then ancient true Christians such as the Syrian Christians and the Iraqi Christians would have accepted him but they do not even know he exists and that is to prove that he is Naija made if not Aba made god.
Re: Bible Prophecies: Who Is Olumba Olumba Obu? by DeCleff(m): 11:02pm On Apr 21, 2016
Like i said earlier I won't waste my time arguing with u because u are too blind to see and comprehend scriptures.

U are no different with the pharisees, scribes and elders of the jews who claimed to know God more than anyone else but couldn't identify Him standing before them. Would u have believed Christ if u had undergone Jewish doctrine those days?

Isn't it strange to u that the first person to publicly condemned Christ to death after He was arrested was the High Priest? The one who was the holiest in all the earth and was supposed to be the first to recognize Christ yet he didn't know who Christ was.

I don't blame u for recycling what other people wrote which even the stated that the book is imcomplete. Hosea said u will know the Lord when u follow the process to know Him which is Spiritual/Prayers. The letter killeth but the Spirit giveth life.

I wonder how the Bible categorically stated that a woman gave birth to a male child who will rule all nations but to suit ur laziness and spiritual dryness u claimed that the woman was symbolic to Isreal.

Until u start telling me what God revealed to u about Who He is i will not listen to u. God asked us to call on Him and He assured us that He will answer and reveal things we do not know to us.

Stop the laziness and seek spiritual clarifications from God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome / The Christian Doctrine Of Salvation And The World's Religions / Why Is The Earth More Technologically Advanced Than Heaven?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.