Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,454 members, 7,826,741 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) (24380 Views)

Bus Catches Fire On Motion In Osogbo, Burns Completely As Eyewitnesses Sob / 8 People On A Motorcycle On Highway In Kano State. Photos / Danfo Slams A Skater On Highway In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Dio1(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
He wakes up in the morning
He remembers PDP spent 16 years stealing his money, stashing them abroad; money meant for refineries, for security, for infrastructure;
he heads to the filling station, no fuel, no gas; WHY? refineries are not working!
They are old, obsolette.
They were built in the seventies.
His conscience tells him HIS PDP did this to him but what to do? KEEP UP APPEARANCES!
Blame a one year old regime!
Blame a one year old baby for the waywardness of a sixteen year old.
YOU TRULLY BELONG TO A MENTAL ASSYLUM.
you are worse than a Wailing Wailer.
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!
You're an idiot and worse than a lunatic.
The same political class in APC were involved in ruling Nigeria for a major part of the 16 years. So don't come and type trash here.
We will blame APC for their inadequacies in the past 1 year. Nigerians deserve better!

3 Likes

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Emypresh(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
The guy never see skaters before.
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by shamecurls(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2016
[size=28pt]
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
He remembers PDP spent 16 years stealing his money, stashing them abroad; money meant for refineries, for security, for infrastructure;
he heads to the filling station, no fuel, no gas; WHY? refineries are not working!
They are old, obsolette.
His conscience tells him HIS PDP did this to him but what to do? KEEP UP APPEARANCES!
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!
[/size]

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by khaz(m): 8:56am On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:
Risk
Please. .. don't be offended... But I always see your derogatory posts about UNIBEN. .. Please; I want to know : What did UNIBEN do wrong to you? Coz... I m a UNIBEN graduate
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by macaranta(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.

YOU ARE A LUNATIC!

Zombie..so APC needs 16 years to fix a 16 years PDP misrule abi?If you have ever used or benefited from any thing infrastructure or policy during the so-called PDP 16years misrule then you are a bigger raving lunatic.
Perhaps PDP needed 20years to have corrected the military misrule following your senile logic?
Quote me..I'm waiting for you.

2 Likes

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Is dis news? Na wa o... When next I bath I go post the news here wit pictures..
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Jochebed7(f): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=olatade post=44511000]HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!

I like APC swaggz oooo. really investing in e warriors to defend them just as they used them to take over from past govt. smart politics if u ask me
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by blackrules1(m): 9:05am On Apr 08, 2016
Adesiji77:
A Nairalander took the pictures below around 11.45am today near Our Lady Of Apostles Bus stop, along Odo Ona Apata Road, Ibadan.

The guy (with a red backpack) wore a pair of roller skate shoes and held on to a moving "okada" motorcycle. Was this due to fuel scarcity or just for the thrill of it?

He eventually "alighted" on the other side of The Palms Shopping Mall, Moshood Abiola Way (Ring Road) and appeared to have brought out his wallet to pay the Okada rider cheesy

The Nairalander was equally in a moving vehicle at the time, as such, he could not take much clearer shots.

Who is the Nairalander?
He no get moniker?
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by popcykaylah(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
This one no be new thing na. ..especially in lagos..
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by onatisi(m): 9:06am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by deluxez12(m): 9:07am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!
watin concern this post with politics na
u self worse pass lunatic

2 Likes

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Canaanland: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2016
Adesiji77:
A Nairalander took the pictures below around 11.45am today near Our Lady Of Apostles Bus stop, along Odo Ona Apata Road, Ibadan.

The guy (with a red backpack) wore a pair of roller skate shoes and held on to a moving "okada" motorcycle. Was this due to fuel scarcity or just for the thrill of it?

He eventually "alighted" on the other side of The Palms Shopping Mall, Moshood Abiola Way (Ring Road) and appeared to have brought out his wallet to pay the Okada rider cheesy

The Nairalander was equally in a moving vehicle at the time, as such, he could not take much clearer shots.

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by eaglechild: 9:12am On Apr 08, 2016
Great!
The first roller skates in Ibadan.
What an advanced city.
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by onatisi(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2016
macaranta:

Zombie..so APC needs 16 years to fix a 16 years PDP misrule abi?If you have ever used or benefited from any thing infrastructure or policy during the so-called PDP 16years misrule then you are a bigger raving lunatic.
Perhaps PDP needed 20years to have corrected the military misrule following your senile logic?
Quote me..I'm waiting for you.
Believe me sincerely,the only people supporting buhari are the few silly ones left on nairaland ,the ppl that campaigned for apc before and during the elections on nairaland here have all been given employment in various government agencies ,you will hardly see their posts again,all these new ones are just wasting their time ,there is nothing for them. Even ministers who are collecting millions of naira and awarding big contracts are finding it extremely difficult defending buhari and have therefore kept shut allowing the foolish poor ones to keep ranting on nairaland and other social media .
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by emmygzy(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!
Who is this mad APC cow na. Its APC that is paying your salary abi. Calling Nigerians lunatics. 14 of the current APC governors are former PDP memebers, Infact, 80 percent of the APC members were former PDP members and youre here saying rubbish. Deluded zombie.
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by azeecoboy(m): 9:15am On Apr 08, 2016
i was expecting sumthing like "and he loose control while helding unto the motorcycle and fall"..becUse this is no news to me
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:21am On Apr 08, 2016
elkonS:

honestly sometimes i think dat name dey gave u guys (zombies) really fits u.....u talk as if ur brain as gone on asylum .....plss can u ask ur self 70 percent of folks in apc today where are dey from??...also when u were accusing jonathan of cluelessness did u take into consideration d damage of d over 16 yrs military rule ......normally dont do this but ur folly is so unignorable ..cheers

Stop going crazy for no reason, he blamed PDP's 16years, not Jonathan's disastrous 5+ years.
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by MadCow1: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2016
khaz:
Please. .. don't be offended... But I always see your derogatory posts about UNIBEN. .. Please; I want to know : What did UNIBEN do wrong to you? Coz... I m a UNIBEN graduate

Khaz Bro.. grin grin

Sorry I have to go hard on your alma mata.. grin Its nothing personal, just business.
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Ghost447(m): 9:26am On Apr 08, 2016
olatade:
HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.
YOU ARE A LUNATIC!
Forget this talk. All the political parties and politicians are common enemies to the proletarian. None of them is good.
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by pureHoney2: 9:31am On Apr 08, 2016
Op how is this news?
Check out my signature for pure unadulterated honey, delivery is nationwide
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by poketoholo01(m): 9:38am On Apr 08, 2016
[quote author=olatade post=44511000]HOW TO KNOW A LUNATIC!
They are old, obsolette.

This isn't about PDP my friend, the question we should be concern with is, where is the change or differently what has changed?
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by MadCow1: 9:40am On Apr 08, 2016
khaz:

Lol..

Hi Khaz, why do you think I would be offended? grin grin grin

Unfortunately, I cant tell you about my beef with UNIBEN, lets just say its not personal, just Business..
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by IZZIFLOW(m): 10:29am On Apr 08, 2016
Adesiji77:

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by IZZIFLOW(m): 10:33am On Apr 08, 2016
Adesiji77:

Wow so this thread made frontpage
Very soon threads like 'He opened the gate' and 'how they ate too much' would soon start making front page..
You dont believe me at ur own Peril...lolzzz
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by khaz(m): 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
MadCow1:

Khaz Bro.. grin grin

Sorry I have to go hard on your alma mata.. grin Its nothing personal, just business.
Ok... abeg; take am easy o...
Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2016
muller101:
Op u just came out from the swamp. So this is new to u I guess.

Yes o, swamp of Alalubosa GRA cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:52am On Apr 08, 2016
moscobabs:
For a nairalander to take his time to watch and take this photo then its clear he is jobless

Congrats "Mr. Jobberman" cool

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:54am On Apr 08, 2016
cirmuell:
Seriously? this is news?

Yeah, how about news such as...

"Okowa and his teeth..."

"Cossy and her boobs steps out..."

"Omotola and her hips...."

lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
Emypresh:
The guy never see skaters before.

Yes, obsolete ones like these... angry

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:55am On Apr 08, 2016
blackrules1:

Who is the Nairalander?
He no get moniker?

"Nobody" grin

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:56am On Apr 08, 2016
eaglechild:
Great!

The first roller skates in Ibadan.

What an advanced city.

Let us see pictures of your own villa... wink

1 Like

Re: A Skater Holds On To A Motorcycle In Motion In Ibadan (Pics) by Adesiji77: 10:57am On Apr 08, 2016
IZZIFLOW:

Wow so this thread made frontpage
Very soon threads like 'He opened the gate' and 'how they ate too much' would soon start making front page..
You dont believe me at ur own Peril...lolzzz

grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peace Mass Transit Says Bus Fares Will Not Be Increased Despite Fuel Price / Bird Eye View Of Nigerian Cities. / Rivers State Completes Ikoku Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.