Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,767 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. (498 Views)

Wizkid To Nigerian Youths: “Go And Get Your PVCs" / Wizkid To Perform At Coachella Festival Alongside Beyonce, Eminem, Others / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. by l3st3r: 12:34am On Apr 08, 2016
Just days after the release of Drake ‘s One Dance official
single featuring Wizkid which made it to #2 on iTunes USA
and #1 in several countries, Essensce announces Wizkid as
part of the annual Essence festival Line Up which will hold
in New Orleans Louisiana between June 30 and July 3.
He will be performing alongside Mariah Carey , Maxwell,
Kendrick Lamar and much more. This is BIG news and a
strong platform for Wizkid to attempt to get some R&B/Hip-
Hop fans to fall in love with his music and crossover.

notjustok.com/2016/04/07/wizkid-mariah-carrey-kendrick-lamar-and-more-performing-at-essence-festival-2016/
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. by iyamchee(m): 12:57am On Apr 08, 2016
After being hated on, the guy still got attention and is getting paid........ Nice one
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. by khristals(m): 1:24am On Apr 08, 2016
for every sleepless night in the studio

for every jam you've given us to turn up to

and for every weekend ur tunes had us grooving, after going through hectic week days

I say blessings on blessings on blessings!
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. by chelseaboi(m): 6:20am On Apr 08, 2016
I wish wizkid can perform Well wth live band#hateauntylinda#
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. by Airforce1(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2016
good one for the StarBoy

Miss smelly pussyy won't post this news on her blog.
Re: Wizkid To Perform At Essence Festival 2016 Alongside Top U.S Artists. by Kjking(m): 7:36am On Apr 08, 2016
and Aunty said she would finish his career

(1) (Reply)

Denrele Edu Looking Hot In New Photo / Legend Music Star,2face Bags Multi-million Naira Ambassadorial Deal With Campari / I Won’t Marry Any Of My Babymamas- Flavour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.