Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,058 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim (14904 Views)

See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / Ntel Is Offering 11gig Data For 1k On 4g Phones / Why You Must Put PIN/PUK On Your SIM Card. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by firstolalekan(m): 4:40pm On Apr 10, 2016
Emmysteve9:
My first assignment is to get their Sim once i reach Abuja. To hell with MTN, Glo, and Airtel. Ntel here i come
Where the hell will you buy it?
Their imaginary office
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2016
Limerick:

U order for their Sims online?

My cousin said you called and was asking for Shawarma? Or weren't you the one?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Limerick: 6:15am On Apr 13, 2016
darkenedrebel:

My cousin said you called and was asking for Shawarma? Or weren't you the one?
I said "is this Darkrebel". Why the ffuck will I ask for shawarma, u dey sell sharwama? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2016
Limerick:

I said "is this Darkrebel". Why the ffuck will I ask for shawarma, u dey sell sharwama? undecided

No vex, bros. You get business for me?.

1 Like

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Adeboykay(m): 12:27pm On Apr 13, 2016
peelpeep:
Anyway what I will enjoy most is their free browsing cheat waiting for them to roll out all data plans before I take action on that cool
Still managing mtn and etisalat unlimitedly
Hehe grin grin cheesy my nigga
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by panpadre: 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2016
habib55:
dont worry as soon as he sends it 2 me,u will also recieve it.
me too plasma....
panpadre@gmail.com
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by panpadre: 12:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
habib55:
me too plss..
panpadre@gmail.com
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by PaulWillbliz(m): 1:03pm On Apr 13, 2016
habib55:
please send to me too @paul.ademola.willbliz@gmail.com Thanks,
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 13, 2016
Ntel is fraud ... They have made so much noise about being live but there is no office, no point of contact, no sales. All failed promises.

Went to the Palms looked everywhere no Ntel visibility , went to the mainland too. Checked Nitel old office, nothing like Ntel.

This brand can't be trusted. A brand without physical office or representation. Failed fraudulent brand .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by veanevan(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2016
me too prospervean@gmail.com
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by enoch273: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2016
Get 1 Terabyte worth of data on visafone enabled blackberry phone for just #1000
http://www.enochtek.com/2016/04/leave-glo-data-plan-and-get-1tb.html#more
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by phenase(m): 6:52pm On Apr 13, 2016
check it here
www.giveni..com.ng
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by kestolove95(m): 7:55pm On Apr 13, 2016
augster:
Finally!! Fvck all these ISPs and the snail they call 4G angry
pls have u tried it?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by ayamAgenius: 8:38pm On Apr 13, 2016
Good!
I can see them broadcasting on 621 27 (4G)

Making their sim available sld have been part of their of their plan.

To get sim now na wahala!
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Teedeechian(m): 11:29pm On Apr 13, 2016
peelpeep:
Anyway what I will enjoy most is their free browsing cheat waiting for them to roll out all data plans before I take action on that cool

Pls send me the settings of both of them to tee.dee1000@gmail.com
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by CHINNYZ(f): 12:29am On Apr 14, 2016
I can sight some tweakers wating patiently to descend on ntel
God is watching u guys o
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by kratoss(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2016
MIPNIG:
Ntel is fraud ... They have made so much noise about being live but there is no office, no point of contact, no sales. All failed promises.

Went to the Palms looked everywhere no Ntel visibility , went to the mainland too. Checked Nitel old office, nothing like Ntel.

This brand can't be trusted. A brand without physical office or representation. Failed fraudulent brand .

What is your definition of fraud?? Did Ntel collected money from you and failed to deliver something?? Did they deprive you of any legal right?? Did they gain something from you unlawfully?? ...they simply lack marketing strategy that's all their is to it and nothing like fraud,they are quick to announce they are live with little information given on where and how to get or make use of their services...

3 Likes

Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Limerick: 12:24am On Apr 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No vex, bros. You get business for me?.
I saw your number in my contact and I wanted to check if it was active so I'll know if I should delete it or not...
That's why I called
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Classyalabolass: 5:58pm On Apr 15, 2016
Limerick:
I saw your number in my contact and I wanted to check if it was active so I'll know if I should delete it or not...
That's why I called

I already deleted you a long time ago, kid. Now get you gone.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Limerick: 9:27pm On Apr 15, 2016
Classyalabolass:

that's not my business
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
kratoss:

What is your definition of fraud?? Did Ntel collected money from you and failed to deliver something?? Did they deprive you of any legal right?? Did they gain something from you unlawfully?? ...they simply lack marketing strategy that's all their is to it and nothing like fraud,they are quick to announce they are live with little information given on where and how to get or make use of their services...

That is fraud. Lies is fruadulent. They have deliberately used their website to collate people's data with the promise of going live on a certain day and assurance that customers will get their choice numbers, that did not happen!!!

That in itself is fraud Mr. Man. More so, learn to understand the application of words before you jump into any conversation that contradicts you. Ntel is fraud and they haven't proven otherwise. Period
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by kratoss(m): 1:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
MIPNIG:

That is fraud. Lies is fruadulent. They have deliberately used their website to collate people's data with the promise of going live on a certain day and assurance that customers will get their choice numbers, that did not happen!!!

That in itself is fraud Mr. Man. More so, learn to understand the application of words before you jump into any conversation that contradicts you. Ntel is fraud and they haven't proven otherwise. Period

Honestly you are an illiterate,I won't waste my energy on you.... construct simple sentence you can't,spell you can't and yet u'r talking about application of words imagine ur level of daftness ..
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
kratoss:

Honestly you are an illiterate,I won't waste my energy on you.... construct simple sentence you can't,spell you can't and yet u'r talking about application of words imagine ur level of daftness ..

Greetings professor whose father's first language is English Language as well as a major share holder in Ntel.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by sinizia: 8:28am On Apr 19, 2016
Classyalabolass:

Got my mail on your iamwestafrican account?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by Classyalabolass: 8:59am On Apr 19, 2016
sinizia:

Got my mail on your iamwestafrican account?
I just replied now...go check it.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by scentmarlc(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2016
Classyalabolass:

I just replied now...go check it.

haaaa, how many monikers u got sef?

sorry abt EF. which way now bozz
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by TIPTEC: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
peelpeep:

Please I need either etisalat or the MTN unlimited plan, can you help with how to go about it. Thank you.
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by alobright17(m): 6:45pm On Apr 28, 2016
panpadre:

me too plss..
panpadre@gmail.com

Guy why faking your moniker?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by panpadre: 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2016
alobright17:

Guy why faking your moniker?
y do you care... and who says am faking... always looking for ladies...
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by alobright17(m): 7:36pm On Apr 28, 2016
panpadre:

No I for dey look for men because I be gay like you na.Male in female moniker,SMH
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by alobright17(m): 7:38pm On Apr 28, 2016
panpadre:

Why you run go remove the[b] F[/b] in your Moniker?why you no leave am?
Re: Finally Ntel Is Live. Go Get Your Sim by panpadre: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2016
alobright17:
No I for dey look for men because I be gay like you na.Male in female moniker,SMH
wetin I go tell this one abeg... wakaaaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Transfering Contacts From Blackberry To Android. / Which Is More Important: Wall Charger Or USB Cord / How To Get 5mb On Mtn With Just 5naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.