Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. (593 Views)

Rhythm Of Conscience / Why We Board Planes From The Left-hand Side / Picture Of A Teacher With Life Jacket While The Pupils Are Left Unprotected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. by kayles: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2016
Hello there. Found this trick and thought I could maneuver it but I couldn't. Tripping up the two sides of your brain. Here's how:
Lift your right foot a few inches from the floor and then begin to move it in a clockwise direction. While you’re doing this, use a finger, your right index finger to draw a number 6 in the air. Your foot will turn in an anti-clockwise direction - no matter what you do.
So, why does this happen?
The left side of your brain, controls the right side of your body, and is responsible for timing and rhythm. The left side of your brain cannot deal with operating two opposite movements at the same time. The result? A combined single motion.
Re: The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 08, 2016
shit! I was able to maneuver it for a moment and then *boom* the foot goes anti-clockwise.. angry
Re: The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. by kayles: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2016
I just hope u don't get an headache tonight cos I got an headache after trying to force it.
Re: The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 08, 2016
don't tell me it causes headache because I actually had headache all noon!
Re: The Left Side Of Your Brain Controls The Timing And Rhythm Of Your Body. by kayles: 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2016
Yeah. I guess it does since u're trying to force how nature assembled you.

(1) (Reply)

017 / Update / What It Takes To Get The Best Project Topic For Undergraduate, Master And Php .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.