Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed (1152 Views)

The Only 10 Types Of Games Nigerian Gamers Should Play !!! / Top 8 Games You Should Play On Your Android Smartphone In 2016 / Top 10 INSANE Survival Games You Should Play In 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed by chinuz(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
Actually the franchise rated No. 1 game last time i checked 😎.. I hated the game cause it was too time wasting and not much action as other games like god of war.. Beowulf and call of duty as i preferred those in my ps3... Finshed both COD and Beowulf and got tired trying over one stage in god of war decided to try out my Assasins creed... At first i played just to kill boredom buh with time i realized it had more to offer in life than tha moment of gameplay.. Ended up buying brotherhood.. III and Black Flag. Here's why.
Apart from the bloodshed and violence i learnt a lot.
1.. Teaches to always analyze your situation and environment. Thats when you Synchronize once you get into any town..
2. Patience.. Some levels requires stealthiness(not to be detected) till you get to your final destination and that includes waiting from guards to leave certain areas in other to move another step.. I guess in life it teaches us not everything is got with force and violence sometimes we just need to wait.. analyze and choose our next step properly..
3.. Need for teamwork.. you can start all alone buh with time you would need to start recruiting new assasins with different abilities which would help you through certain stages so get up get some allies and sometime in the future you might just need them.
4. Teaches compassion.. sometimes you might need to decide if to kill someone or not.. Buh ive noticed not killing could be more beneficial so try having cmpssion towards others
5. Multi-tasking.. Do not put your eggs in one basket.. Instead of depending on just the main missions for cash you could improvise.. HUNT.. FISH.. SIDE MISSIONS AND RECRUIT MISSIONS etc well there are so much more tho im nt a market nor do i work with Ubisoft buh gamers could try it out you'd love it... Waiting to get my ps4 nd move to unity after black flag.. happy gaming.. Like if concur!!

2 Shares

Re: Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed by hakinze00(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2016
If u re really looking for a game that is tym wasting try Metal Gear series,I wasted a lot of tym on phantom pain but AC syndicate I am enjoying it all the way now .I ve always bin a fan of AC series of all stealth games
Re: Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed by Oluwaseunsodiq(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2016
I never was a fan of stealth games. Played splinter cell and the game was way too boring for me. I haven't tried assassins creed though, so it would be wrong for me to say all stealth games are boring.
Re: Why You Should Play Asssasin's Creed by hakinze00(m): 7:39pm On Apr 08, 2016
Oluwaseunsodiq:
I never was a fan of stealth games. Played splinter cell and the game was way too boring for me. I haven't tried assassins creed though, so it would be wrong for me to say all stealth games are boring.
hehe I guess because u couldn't play the splinter cell that's y u concluded dat it was boring,because I loved blacklist nd conviction of the splinter cell series but d only stealth game I haven't played is d hitman series.I was planning to get dis year own but dey changed it to episode by episode so dat discouraged me

(1) (Reply)

Brother In Arms 3 Cheat Needed For Android / Call Of Duty MW2 For PC (urgent Help Required) / Where Can I Get Used Hacked Ps3 For 30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.